** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5)

Thursday 3 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Sevilla v Osasuna (19:45 BST)1.574.208.00101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerNext GoalscorerAnytime GoalscorerLast GoalscorerQualify - - -Qualify On Penalties1st Half Handicap1st Half Total Goals2nd Half PenaltyAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBookings PointsBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCorner HandicapCornersCorners 1st HalfCorners 2nd HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Booking TimeFirst Carded TeamFirst Corner TeamFirst Corner TimeFirst Goal TimeFirst Goal Time 2nd HalfFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHome Team First Goal TimeKick-OffLast Corner TeamLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even CornersOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPenalty AwardedPlayer To Score 2+Red CardScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeSubstitutions UsedTeam Not to ScoreTeam To Score 2+Team To Score 3+Team To Score 4+Team To Score 5+Teams To ScoreTo Miss a PenaltyTo Score a Hat-trickTo Score a PenaltyTo Win to NilTotal Cards O/UTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both HalvesWin Either Half
Werder Bremen v Espanyol (19:45 BST)1.574.606.80101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime GoalscorerLast GoalscorerQualify - - -Qualify On Penalties1st Half Handicap1st Half Total GoalsAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreClean SheetCornersCorners 1st HalfDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time Lead & Fail to WinHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHat-Trick ScoredHome Team First Goal TimeKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderPlayer To Score 2+QuadpickRed CardScore in Both HalvesSecond Goal TimeSubstitutions UsedTeams To ScoreTo Score a Hat-trickTo Win to NilTotal Goal MinutesTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st HalfTotal Goals 2nd HalfWin 2nd HalfWin Both Halves

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Sevilla (but Osasuna as well) with all to play for, Werder with almost nothing to play for - can't believe the odds, esp. on Werder, are so low. How many times it has happened that an away team with a thick cushion beat the home team in the end. Re the Seville match, I'll start with backing the draw at HT @ incredibly high odds @ BF and will see how the match develops.:)

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5)

Sevilla (but Osasuna as well) with all to play for' date=' Werder with almost nothing to play for - can't believe the odds, esp. on Werder, are so low. How many times it has happened that an away team with a thick cushion beat the home team in the end. Re the Seville match, I'll start with backing the draw at HT @ incredibly high odds @ BF and will see how the match develops.:)[/quote'] My advice is to take a look at Werder home and away results in UEFA cup. You will find that Bremen has some chance to return the result in Germany. They already did such "miracles" and not ones or twice. Anyway the scoreline in the first leg was big luck for Espanyol who are also as bad travelers as they are good home side. You will see a completely different game today, home odds are good for me, I already took them and I am thinking about -1 handicap too.

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Morning Punters. Today will be very interesting day. Hope with a lot of goals My predictions for tonight are not very grounded but any way: 1. Bremen - Espanol HT/FT 1/1 and espanol goes to the final 2. Sevilla will beat Osasuna

So Espanyol's 0-0 result against Benfica means nothing? Yes they were a bit lucky' date=' but there's no reason why they can't achieve the same result.[/quote'] Ha yes but your error is comparing Benfica with Weder Bremen.... different universe... especially @ home as benfica has been struggling somewhat against local opposition @ home...

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) ... Following on from my above post i will post my selections and predictions for todays Cup match ups (all @ Bet365): 2units Diego 2 score anytime @ 3.2 2.5units Werder -1 @ 1.85 1.5units Werder -1.5 @ 2.33 1unit Werder -2.25 @ 4.4 3units Werder/Espanyol Over2.5 Goals @ 1.73 1unit Werder/Espanyol Over3.5 Goals @2.8 3units Draw/Sevilla HT/FT @ 4.33 1unit Werder/Sevilla UEFA CUP Final @ 14.5 Reasoning(A must 4 these selections): I am just a glory hunter me thinks... the 4-0 by Werder would be gold just for the game and the build up 2 the final... but there is sum actual thought behind these decisions and as I plan 2 do a hell of alot of explaining I am going 2 break them into categories... Diego This is primarily a value bet @ 3.2... now he is yet to score in the UEFA Cup and only had 1 goal from 6 games in the CL (But if you consider the opposition thats not such a crucial stat), however he has scored 12 from 30 games in the Bundesliga and in such a match where Espanyol will be looking to defend their lead as hopes of outscoring Werder in this game are minimal, Diego class Free kicks and Shots from beyond the box may prove crucial if Werder are to come back and go on to the final and with an above 30% goal rate in general I fancy him to lift and put 1 in the back of the net... hardly as much of a banker as Kaka was but still in good shape (Was considering Klose but @ 2.2 not 2 much value there except that he takes the penalties) Werder Bremen -1, -1.5, -2.5 At first i believed that Espanyol woul have a very good shot at keeping this a tight game... but more and more I am changing my mind... Werder are a class act and their 3-2 loss on the weekend was due to resting for this match (Which suprises me a little as I would have thought solidifying CL next year and winning league would be more important than Cup) obviously indicating that Werder are commited to the cup and truly believe that they can get a result here that will give them a spot in the final, and they have done it before in similar situations coming back from 3-0, 4-0 and 4-1 in the first leg... but this by no means is my complete reasoning (As Its not particularily solid)... but wait theres more... this whole thing relies on Espanyol's deficiencies coming into this match, that is injuries to: Pandiani (Could be nail in coffin), Defender Hurtado and Influential midfielder Pena (Can someone confirm this... I cannot). The losses of Pena and and Pandiani is devestating for Espanyols attack... obviously Pandiana as the leading Cup goal scorer will hurt their offensive efforts and it is in that that Werder have hope... 3 goals are not beyond Werder in any situation and with the strong possibility of Espanyol coming from this game goalless the possibilty is not beyond chance. With Werders players rested and refreshed they will know their job today, they will have the legs and certainly the ability the question is whether or not Espanyol defence can stop them... should Garcia or someone else score... Over 2.5, 3.5 Goals These are bets that will come in handy should Espanyol score... while it is possible Werder could win 5-1 That result is very unlikely bar top form and some poor defending (I could see Espanyol down 3-0 or 3-1 with 25min 2 go getting very shaking and making nervious mistakes possibly letting in extra goals). However most can agree that no matter what happens with Qualification it will be impossile for Espanyol 2 play a defensive game and survive not conceeding 2 or more goals and should they wake up and score 1 or perhaps 2 (While unlikely definately not out of contention) the over bets shall be helpful... A low score is a slim chance i believe as i dont see Espanyols defence good enough (Despite cup record)... Draw/Sevilla HT/FT This is pure value as we can all see Sevilla coming throught this match with a win and qualification some think by some... some think by many however in league games it seems a common theme that Sevilla tend to score first in the second half... they have won games 1-0 and 3-1 and places in between where this result has been the cast whether it be 1-1 @ HT or 0-0 this result is not unimaginable as Sevilla tend 2 pull away from opposition as time progresses and ossasuna's defence should be able to hold for the 1st half but are sure to tire in latter stages of the game... Anyway i enjoyed writing this even if you make think it's rubbish I hope you enjoyed reading it and GL all with 2nites bets (Most need it as these European games in particular tend 2 be frustratingly unpredictable). I would like 2 see Werder in the final they are the classier team and will provide for a much more entertaining match against Sevilla (Perhaps Osasuna, but I don't think so)... ...Stay :dude everyone...

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Well i will bet on Werder Bremen to qualify!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Werder will press espanyol from the 1st minute.If werder will score at first 20 minutes a goal then will start a real battle!We know that Werder at home is very strong and if Klose..Diego...Frings...and the other boys will be in good day i think that they will have party against Espanyol!I believe that Werder can score 3 goals and at extra time everything can happen!i think the odds are special for Werder to Qualify! As i know Espanyol will be without Pandiani!!They are one step before the final but it`s to difficult for a team to be on defence for 90 minutes! So.............Come on Werder..... Sorry for my English...hope to understand my opinion! GL all

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Sevilla is a better team than Osasuna, we know it all. BUT..... Only 1 thing makes me a little worry to put max. steak on Sevilla home win: they will play Sunday against Real Madrid, a real battle for the championship. I think the team that will lose this game, can say goodbye to title dreams. Maybe Sevilla players will play with this on their mind...

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) You don't consider one important problem. What happen if Espanyol score? (Very probable situation IMO). Even if Werder leads 2-0... letting one in will be the end: they must win 5-1! They'll soon give-up! Furthermore, Espanyol is not so bad, I can't see the spanish team trashed in Bremen. Be carefull with asian handicap, at least...

You don't consider one important problem. What happen if Espanyol score? (Very probable situation IMO). Even if Werder leads 2-0... letting one in will be the end: they must win 5-1! They'll soon give-up! Furthermore, Espanyol is not so bad, I can't see the spanish team trashed in Bremen. Be carefull with asian handicap, at least...
Thats why i have the Over bets... as a backup with a return on the Werder -1 and win on over2.5 the loss will be softend enough that I'm willing 2 risk it... similarily 2-2 and 3-1 are goodish 4 me aswell 1-1 or simialr results will hurt but i just don't see it with Werders commitment 2 this match (Sacrificing league 2 rest players)...

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Euro Cups)
EventSevilla V Osasuna
SelectionUnder 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2007
Bookmaker/Pricecanbet @ 1.79 (Back)
ReasoningOsasuna finally found the way to Sevilla’s net in their 3rd match of the season against the Andalusians. They’ve lost 0-2 in Sevilla in the 1st game and drawn goalless in the 2nd/return leg (both in La Liga), before they edged the 1st UEFA Cup semi-final leg by a narrow 1-0. Having effectively limited their opponents scoring chances, they’d be looking forward to keep a 3rd clean sheet in their 4th game against Sevilla, but can they really keep Sevilla’s strikers away from the net? Sevilla were targeting a goalless score in the 1st leg. That’s why they willingly limited their own striking abilities in favour of a better quality defence. They may have conceded one in th second half, but that’s hardly a bad result for them anyway, for they are the best home team in Europe and have been for sometime (in fact, the best club in the world clubs ranking for the 2nd month running). Unfortunately they will be playing Real Madrid in La Liga next in a clash that cannot b divided by 2. Only one of them will get the chance to pursue Barca at the top until further notice. As we have seen in Chelsea & Man Utd, a team that’s chasing two (or more) title at this stage of the season is likely to yield under the pressure. But the difference is that Sevilla’s at home in the 2nd leg. Also They are not hit by injuries as bad as the 2 English giants. Osasuna will be without Soldado in this game. Soldado was the scorer of their lonely goal against Sevilla in the 1st leg. They’re thus likely to play a 4-51 formation with either Valdo or Milosevic as a lonely striker. Sevilla, however, will have a string of strikers available, including Kanoute whom is rumoured to be slightly injured but will play anyway! Cannot see how Osasuna will keep a clean sheet on this on, though they may make it as tight as 1-0 and repeat Tuesdays’ CL scenario going into extra time and –probably- penalty shoot outs. Home win by 1-0 or 2-0

Sport Football (Euro Cups)
Event Werder Bremen vs Espanyol
Selection Werder Bremen -1 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 03/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price canbet @ 1.86 (Back)
Reasoning Werder will miss Tim Wiese and Clement Fritz today. This should see Reinke step up in goal and possibly for Schulz to play. While Espanyol will welcome Luis Garcia and Chica back tonight.However, Ivan De La Pena is missing and this is surely a huge huge blow. He has been a magnificent playmaker for Espanyol, he was at the centre of most Espanyol's attack. Walter Pandiani will also miss the match and this surely will hurt them good as hes one of their most productive scorers in the UEFA Cup. However, his missing for sure isn't as crucial as Ivan De La Pena's one. Despite Espanyol triumph earlier in the 1st leg, I think Werder was not playing that bad that night when they are going forward. Few times I noticed that they had a good go at Espanyol and followed by a solid built-up when attacking Espanyol. Nevertheless, they were lacking the finishing touches. In Weserstadion, I think the situation will be different. I'm not sure if Bremen will qualify, but I'm confident that they can win tonight. Motivation undoubtedly will be in Bremen's spirit. They lost to Espanyol earlier in the 1st leg which is followed by losing to Bielefield on Bundesliga match last week. For me, No doubt they would want to make a comeback today and stop their losing streak. Situation also calmed down in Werder's dressing room after Klose pledged to the club that he will honour his contract. This should add some confidence boost for the coach and players. Despite a string of bad performances by him lately, I still see him as a prolific figure for the Bremen based team. I think Werder will win by 2 goal tonight. Predicted score : 3 - 1

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Hi, for me it has to be a Sevilla , Werder Bremen double tonight. Sevilla : Julien Escude, Luis Fabiano, Javi Navarro and Adriano Correia are all expected to return after they were rested for last weekend's win over Espanyol. Freddy Kanoute (top scorer for Sevilla ) will play even though he has been struggling with a groin problem and Andres Palop is fit again after he missed the first leg through injury however Ivica Dragutinovic is doubtful because of flu. Sevilla beat Osasuna comfortably (2-0) in the last meeting in the La Liga. Personally I cannot see Sevilla not winning this game, they will be out for attack from the start as they need to score 2 and I feel they have too much firepower upfront. Also Osasuna will lead a lone man attack with Webo to replace the suspended Soldado. Prediction : 3-1 Werder Bremen : Not sure if I can see Werder Bremen qualifying as 3-0 deficit is alot to overturn however, again I cant see them failing to win the match. Werder currently sit 3rd in the Bundesliga, only 1 point off the top. Thier home record is fantastic. They will be out from the start to attack the Spaniards and can see a couple of goals being scored by the German outfit. Werder have some injury worries ( Tim Borowski ) and Clemens Fritz and Tim Wiese are suspended, but I believe they have enough cover to grab a couple of goals. prediction 2-0 Good Luck to all and lets see some good football :cheers

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) It would be easy to suggest that Sevilla would win this match tonight, they need to win and not concede a goal to at least get it to extra time. However I do not like the odds for the straight Sevilla win, they are poorly priced so instead I am going for Sevilla to qualify purely because it has better odds 10pts Sevilla to qualify 17/20 bet365 If Kanoute plays, 1pt on him scoring first at 4/1 is tasty.

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Bremen -1 (EH) Espanyol come into this game protecting a 3- 0 goal lead but they realise this game is not over yet. Bremen are the type of team who when they go on all out attack for 90 minutes, as they will, are able to score at least the 3 goals required to even the tie up. Espanyol have some notable absentees which will even more focus on defending for the whole game which can be quite dangerous. I think Bremen will get at least 2 goals but unsure whether they will be able to go through, as Espanyol is a team that doesn't concede much. Espanyol have not conceded a goal in 4 of their last 5 games which says how good they are defensively. Sevilla -1 (EH) In the Primera Liga, high flying Sevilla should have no problems beating Osasuna with their fantastic home record. However, this will be much tougher, considering that Osasuna have a 1-0 lead from the first leg and wish to make the most of it. Osasuna do not have the calibre of players that Sevilla, and this is what will tell in the end, as Sevilla shuld get the 2 goals that will see them through.

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) I think to take Werder Bremen (-1.25) at 2.09 with Betfair. Werder Bremen vs Espanyol Probable this is the worst period for the german team: they lost the touch with the top table in Bundesliga after they suffered unpredictable lost game, in away, against Arminia Bielefeld (by 3-2) and that all arrived before an Uefa return leg almost as "mission impossible", where Bremen must overturn the bad perfomance offered in spanish ground. Bremen rested however one of the best european teams at home ground: they won 11 home matches in Bundesliga and in Uefa Cup they have always done the good differential gap. Tonight Bremen will miss the gk Wiese and Clemens Fritz, while Tim Borowsky will be unavailable yet. Espanyol can count over safe advantage of 3 goals: they played very closed in defensive line the first leg, but also they obtained the max possible playing with 1 man more for all the second half. Tonight Espanyol will be without the suspended Hurtado and Pandiani so as Ivan de la Pena (injuried). Recovered Juan Velasco, Chico and Luis Garcia. I can wait for any type of surprise (even negative) from this match, but I think that Bremen will give a strong proof and 3 goals could not be sufficient to stand so safe for the guests.

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Werder Bremen -1 @ 2.45 (Centrebet) Werder Bremen have a good history of getting good results and big wins at home in the European Cups, and they will need one here. Both teams are troubled by injuries, in Espanyol´s case I think it will seriously weaken their attacking, but they won't be looking to score anyway, the problem will rather be that they might defend to low and lack players who can keep the play up to relievie the defenders. This bet is, of course, high risk, but I rate Werder's chance of getting at least a two goal win higher than this odds. 6/10. Sevilla -1 @ 2.60 (Bet365) Pretty much the same reasoning as for Werder Bremen, but imo the home advantage should be even bigger in this one. Osasuna may be able to fight off Sevilla's attacks for a long while, but in the end I think they will break, Sevilla were unlucky not to score in the first leg, but at home things will be different. High risk again, but the odds good enough imo. 6/10.

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) I have to go against the crowd and suggest a Espanyol +1 AH here. A thing called morale plays a big part in football games, and in this situation, it looks like it's bremen who lack the morale. They are coming off a 3:2 defeat, missed the chance to take the top of bundesliga table. The thing is Bremen HAVE to score at least 3 goals, and that's pressure. Espanyol have nothing to play for in the league anymore, they will be putting 100% into this game, they want this one.

I have to go against the crowd and suggest a Espanyol +1 AH here. A thing called morale plays a big part in football games, and in this situation, it looks like it's bremen who lack the morale. They are coming off a 3:2 defeat, missed the chance to take the top of bundesliga table. The thing is Bremen HAVE to score at least 3 goals, and that's pressure. Espanyol have nothing to play for in the league anymore, they will be putting 100% into this game, they want this one.
Good point mate. I am with you on this one. The stakes are too low on Werder. I don't think this is real.

I have to go against the crowd and suggest a Espanyol +1 AH here. A thing called morale plays a big part in football games, and in this situation, it looks like it's bremen who lack the morale. They are coming off a 3:2 defeat, missed the chance to take the top of bundesliga table. The thing is Bremen HAVE to score at least 3 goals, and that's pressure. Espanyol have nothing to play for in the league anymore, they will be putting 100% into this game, they want this one.
I made the point b4 that Werder fielded a 2nd team for this game... hardly low morale if u loose with a 2nd team away from home... they have conceeded the league with the aim 2 take this game... either that or they believe they can conquer the league w/o that win... either way supports Werders cause and hi hopes for this game and with a higher level of class @ home in germany... and w/o Pandiani... just got reinforce looks good 4 Werder... But hey gl I hope we both win... Not sure its possible but I'm gona :hope 4 it...

I made the point b4 that Werder fielded a 2nd team for this game... hardly low morale if u loose with a 2nd team away from home... they have conceeded the league with the aim 2 take this game... either that or they believe they can conquer the league w/o that win... either way supports Werders cause and hi hopes for this game and with a higher level of class @ home in germany... and w/o Pandiani... just got reinforce looks good 4 Werder... But hey gl I hope we both win... Not sure its possible but I'm gona :hope 4 it...
hmm I don't see why they should conceed the league... they're just 2 points off the top, with 3 games to go!! even Chelsea haven't given up :lol And I don't see how a team with Klose, Diego, Frings etc starting can be considered a 2nd team.. I agree though when bremen are playing their best game, they are a class above Espanyol. We'll have to see, which bremen turns up, i guess. GL for your one though:ok

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Espanyol, @7.10 5/10 stake its simple, its a big value here! bremen needs 4 goals with clean sheet, if they concede one, they have to score 5. i am not sure they will have motivation for it as there are left only 3 games in bundesliga, they are 2 points back of the leader and they will face Hertha this sunday. I dont say Werder cant win or even cant qualify but under these conditions, conceding one goal will ruin everything and Espanol is very capable of that against shaky Werder defence.

EventSeville - Osasuna
Selection1 AH(-1) (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.88 (Back)
ReasoningDefending UEFA cup champions and Spanish Liga leaders Sevilla have to make up a one goal deficit against the other spanish side Osasuna. With a powerful attacking line including the likes of Kanoute, Luis Fabiano and Chevanton, Sevilla have all the power to overcome the goal disadvantage and win by two goals or more. More tips on www.soccer-punter.com

EventSevilla-Osasuna
SelectionSevilla -1 HC
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningSevilla must score two or more goals to continue their crusade for winning again the UEFA cup.Hard or not Huan De Ramos will put in the titular team all the players which leaded the team to this phase.Alves, Navaro and Kanoute will be the leading ones.Osasuna beat Sevilla with the minimal 1-0, and this maybe will cost them the chance to get to the final of UEFA cup.Sevilla are one of the best team at home from Spain, and they've beat Osasuna already at home with 2-0 as result.I think the match will be decided at the main time and the result will be in Sevilla's advantage with many goals.
EventWerder-Espanyol
SelectionWerder -1 HC
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningWerder must get back in the match and score 3 or more clean goals to continue their crusade in UEFA cup.They didn't play very well at the visit in Barcelona but i don't think they'll leave the things just like that.Diego, Klose, Borowski, Bauman and Frings will be the main persons which may lead Werder to the win.Espanyol are not a bad team, especially with players like Walter Pandiani and Raul Tamudo, but i don't think that this is the time which they will celebrate a win again.I predict a crushing win for Werder and maybe continuing in the tournament.

Reinke (4) - C. Fritz (4,5), Pasanen (3,5), Naldo (3,5), Owomoyela (5) - Baumann (4) - Frings (2,5), Vranjes (4) - Diego (2) - Klose (2,5), Rosenberg (3,5) Thats the Werder team away to Armenia. Would you like to tell me how it's a second string eleven? The league is their number one priority and the idea that they have conceded it is just garbage. Rubbish like this could lead people to bet on something they otherwise wouldn't. As for tonight, the German league isn't as strong as it was and I'd lean towards a narrow Werder win, but Espanyol (who impressed me no end away at Benfica) to progress.

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) pick: Espanyol to win odds: @7.10 bookie: pinnacle its a big value here! bremen needs 4 goals with clean sheet, if they concede one, they have to score 5. i am not sure they will have motivation for it as there are left only 3 games in bundesliga, they are 2 points back of the leader and they will face Hertha this sunday. I dont say Werder cant win or even cant qualify but under these conditions, conceding one goal will ruin everything and Espanol is very capable of that against shaky Werder defence. They did it against nearly in all away games in this cup, they beat Sparta Prag, Livorno, Ajax... of course you can say Werder is not a team at these teams level, but if they concede one, they can easily be at that level

EventSevilla-Osasuna
SelectionSevilla -1 HC
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningSevilla must score two or more goals to continue their crusade for winning again the UEFA cup.Hard or not Huan De Ramos will put in the titular team all the players which leaded the team to this phase.Alves, Navaro and Kanoute will be the leading ones.Osasuna beat Sevilla with the minimal 1-0, and this maybe will cost them the chance to get to the final of UEFA cup.Sevilla are one of the best team at home from Spain, and they've beat Osasuna already at home with 2-0 as result.I think the match will be decided at the main time and the result will be in Sevilla's advantage with many goals.
EventWerder-Espanyol
SelectionWerder -1 HC
Strength10/10
Date03/05/2007
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 2.20 (Back)
ReasoningWerder must get back in the match and score 3 or more clean goals to continue their crusade in UEFA cup.They didn't play very well at the visit in Barcelona but i don't think they'll leave the things just like that.Diego, Klose, Borowski, Bauman and Frings will be the main persons which may lead Werder to the win.Espanyol are not a bad team, especially with players like Walter Pandiani and Raul Tamudo, but i don't think that this is the time which they will celebrate a win again.I predict a crushing win for Werder and maybe continuing in the tournament.
Mate Borowski and Pandiani are both out of this game!! :D