** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5)

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Tough game once again expected. Osasuna will have defensive formation and defend 1:0 lead they have. Till now all 3 games between these 2 teams ended with 2 goals most. 2:0, 0:0 and 1:0. Two in Primera and one in Uefa cup last week. I fancy Sevilla to have the edge and clinch a qualification with a 2:0 win. Their class should prevail tonight but it won't be easy. LAY Over 3.5 goals, betfair @4, looks like sure thing.

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Watched sevilla's last game in league. They attacked, attacked, attacked & didn't stop till goals start coming. If they can get an early goal, i expect them to get 1 or 2 more as Osasuna may be less defensive. Osasuna seem too work very hand & can get results, but an early goal is all seville need to upset this. At home seville have been excellent. Away Osasuna have been poor enough. Osasuna are from north spain & should find it a lot more difficult to contain sevilla in sevilla's fortress which is in the far southern side of spain. Im goin to take sevilla to qaulify at 1.98

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5)

Reinke (4) - C. Fritz (4' date=5), Pasanen (3,5), Naldo (3,5), Owomoyela (5) - Baumann (4) - Frings (2,5), Vranjes (4) - Diego (2) - Klose (2,5), Rosenberg (3,5) Thats the Werder team away to Armenia. Would you like to tell me how it's a second string eleven? The league is their number one priority and the idea that they have conceded it is just garbage. Rubbish like this could lead people to bet on something they otherwise wouldn't. As for tonight, the German league isn't as strong as it was and I'd lean towards a narrow Werder win, but Espanyol (who impressed me no end away at Benfica) to progress.
... I stand corrected... thankyou for keeping me honest and I assure you that it was unitentional... ... Werder got the goal 1-0 (3:47)... this gona b a fun 1 :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Now just pray for Bremen. Hope they can hold on at home. The Germans are well known for their ability to deliver despite personnel disadvantage. C'mon bhoys!!!!

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Bremen kept pushing forward and created chance after chance despite being 1 man down. I just hope they hang on to keep their lead and not concede the deadly equaliser. That'll save many punters tonight I think.

How does Klose manage to get 2 yellows in 19mins :wall
Looked like an ellbow check in 2nd minute and a diver then :eyes still possible I'd say, at least the asian handicap ;)

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Can't believe such an experienced player like Klose could manage to get 2 yellows within 20 mins of a UEFA semi. Almeida performed much better than anyone could expect though. Hope the German spirit will help them deliver. Odd on Espanyol to score next is 3.25 at Laddy, beyond my imagination really.

Re: UEFA Cup Semis 2nd leg (3/5) Very disappointed as the game started just the way it should. A marginal Bremen win will see Espanyol through and they dominated indeed until the end of 1st half. That awful mistake by Reinke let the Spaniards back into the game and then it went from bad to worse as Espanyol showed no mercy at all. Klose's booking was one of the most disastrous event in my betting career so far. Must accept it as part of the game anyway.

pick: Espanyol to win odds: @7.10 bookie: pinnacle its a big value here! bremen needs 4 goals with clean sheet, if they concede one, they have to score 5. i am not sure they will have motivation for it as there are left only 3 games in bundesliga, they are 2 points back of the leader and they will face Hertha this sunday. I dont say Werder cant win or even cant qualify but under these conditions, conceding one goal will ruin everything and Espanol is very capable of that against shaky Werder defence. They did it against nearly in all away games in this cup, they beat Sparta Prag, Livorno, Ajax... of course you can say Werder is not a team at these teams level, but if they concede one, they can easily be at that level
nice work:ok