Russian cup - semi finals

Sport Football (Minor Leagues)
Event Dinamo Bryansk - FK Moscow
Selection FK Moscow -0.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.88 (Back)
Reasoning The first leg in Russian cup semifinals. IMO the FK Moscow should really be big favourites in this matchup as theyre facing the 2nd league Bryansk. So quality is one the side of the Moscow based team - thats sure, but often surprises happen, but to looking at FK cup results achieved this year, it seems theyve taken this competition very seriously as theyve won all 4 prior games in the cup. They defeated Amkar Perm two times 3-0; 3-2 and Samara Kryliya Sovetov with 2-1 and 3-1. IMO the cup final being so near cant see Moscow slipping on this last step. Anyway Moscow with good perfomances in Russian fisrt league where they are on first place with no defeats in seven rounds.
Sport Football (Minor Leagues)
Event Lokomotiv Moscow vs. Spartak Moscow
Selection Spartak Moscow 0 (Asian Handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/05/2007
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.08 (Back)
Reasoning Great odds for this dnb imo. Spartak doing really well in the cup this year, having just eliminated favoured Zenit and doing this with interesting rotation of players. So in the return leg vs Zenit, best striker from Spartaks reserve team got his chance to play. Also Spartaks defence do look very good, with Roman Shishkin, Antonio Jeder, Martin Stranzl and Fedor Kudryashov in the last line theyll be very hard to break for Lokomotivs attackers. And with midfield playmaker Titov they have a player who create chances and scores goals, also not to forget , a man with "rocket in his behind" former Arsenal man Quincy Abeiye in attack and also former Serie A man Mozart. Spartak seems to compact atm for Lokomotiv and with the odds offered im glad to back them. Historical factor shows that one year ago Spartak won here with 2-1 - also the cup game and theyre unbeaten since 2003 on this stadium. Theyre also unbeaten in the league so far - in 2nd place with 4-3-0 record and gd 8-3 - so imo under is also to be considered as Loko scored only 5 goals in their 1st 7 games in league.

Re: Russian cup - semi finals Looking more like two fivers thrown away...FCM has got five minutes left to get the win...and Briansk lost a goal on an offsides call early on...and Loko M up 3-0 at HT (!). Did they forget this is Russia? No one scores three goals in a half!

Re: Russian cup - semi finals I was shocked by FC Moscow's failure to win today, I have been impressed with them recently. :eek No surprise to me that Loko beat Spartak though. Loko have been pretty good this season, especially at home. Spartak have played some poor games and been lucky to get certain victories IMO not seen you in the league threads yet this season Expert? :( will we have that pleasure soon perhaps, :tongue2 or are you just a cup man? :(

Re: Russian cup - semi finals

not seen you in the league threads yet this season Expert? :( will we have that pleasure soon perhaps, :tongue2 or are you just a cup man? :(
well mate, after yesterdays brilliant day in Russia and Croatia i am seriously thinking about leaving this part of Europe completely alone..but its hard - especially Russian lague is tempting...love their bball also...

Re: Russian cup - semi finals No surprise for me... DRAW was enough... Now, when they scored away, it's enough for them to get 0-0 at to win...

I was shocked by FC Moscow's failure to win today, I have been impressed with them recently. :eek No surprise to me that Loko beat Spartak though. Loko have been pretty good this season, especially at home. Spartak have played some poor games and been lucky to get certain victories IMO not seen you in the league threads yet this season Expert? :( will we have that pleasure soon perhaps, :tongue2 or are you just a cup man? :(

No surprise for me... DRAW was enough... Now, when they scored away, it's enough for them to get 0-0 at to win...
Useful info after the match have been played.

Re: Russian cup - semi finals Well, G:G, this is just a two-legs round, which has the same rules like any other cup two-legs round... So sorry, but it was just a logical deduction that FC Moskva will be happy with a draw away (even better if they score) and if not - they can strike back in full power at home in the second leg... So don't blame me! :cry At least we know it will be enough 0-0 for them at home, I expect their home odds to be pretty short and I won't risk any HCP win, when they have no reason!

Useful info after the match have been played.

Well, G:G, this is just a two-legs round, which has the same rules like any other cup two-legs round... So sorry, but it was just a logical deduction that FC Moskva will be happy with a draw away (even better if they score) and if not - they can strike back in full power at home in the second leg... So don't blame me! :cry At least we know it will be enough 0-0 for them at home, I expect their home odds to be pretty short and I won't risk any HCP win, when they have no reason!
Not blaming you at all, just that info and opinions about bets tend to be more useful if it's available before the match is over.