Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07)

Monday 30 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Jaro v IFK Mariehamm (17:00 BST)2.683.552.80102%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct Score1st Half Total GoalsBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Thursday 3 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AC Oulu v FC Inter (16:30 BST)2.753.402.62104%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Haka v FC Lahti (16:30 BST)1.903.404.30106%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreOver/Under
Vaasa v MyPa (16:30 BST)3.303.302.28105%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
Viikingit Hsk v KooTeePee (16:30 BST)2.303.303.20106%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
Friday 4 May 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Honka Espoo v Tampere United (16:30 BST)2.623.302.60107%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
Monday 7 May 2007
TPS v HJK Helsinki (17:00 BST)2.803.302.37109%Related markets...Match Result

Re: Veikkausliga 30/4 - 7/5 I've had a rough ride so far in Finland, but I'll give this one a go anyway: Jaro dnb @ 1.95 and under 2.5 goals at 1.82 (Pinnacle) Jaro lost last match, at home vs Haka, but from what I gather it was a very close match that could have gone either way, Jaro made a defensive mistake that lead to 0-1, which proved very unlucky. IFK have started with tow 0-0 matches, at home to Lahti and away to TPS, and it's pretty clear that their attacking looks very toothless atm. I think that Jaro still are a bit underrated, I give them a good chance to win this one, so 1.95 for dnb looks very good. Junnila is questionable for Jaro, will be tested before matchstart. Under must be a good choice too, IFK's defence works very well, and if Jaro can avoid cruical mistakes this time, I see a 1-0 win here.

Re: Veikkausliga 30/4 - 7/5

BOL...by the way the Haka score was 2-1' date=' not 1-0. Jaro won away at Lahti 4-1 and lost 1-2...[/quote'] I never said the score was 1-0, I said that a defensive mistake by Jaro got Haka their first goal. Thanks for telling by the way. Match ended 1-1, push for Jaro dnb and win for under.

Re: Veikkausliga 30/4 - 7/5 Aha, I see, sorry for my mistake. I liked the Jaro call, too bad about the equalizer. With the generally low scores in this league, I wonder whether calling for draws is a good long-term strategy...Sweden as well...seems a lot of 1-1s...

Re: Veikkausliga 30/4 - 7/5

Aha' date=' I see, sorry for my mistake. I liked the Jaro call, too bad about the equalizer. With the generally low scores in this league, I wonder whether calling for draws is a good long-term strategy...Sweden as well...seems a lot of 1-1s...[/quote'] No probs, mate, I realize now that my point wasn't exatly clear, wrote the reasoning in a hurry, anyway under worked, would have been nice with 1-0 for Jaro instead of push also. Draws: I think we will see many in Allsvenskan, but haven't checked stats or anything.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07) FC Haka (-0.5) - Lahti Haka 26-APR-07 Jaro 1-2 Haka Finland Veikkaus. 23-APR-07 Haka 1-0 Inter Turku Finland Veikkaus Lahti 26-APR-07 IFK Mariehamn 0-0 Lahti Finland Veikkaus. 22-APR-07 Lahti 1-4 Jaro Finland Veikkaus Haka: Popovitch and Innanen are both doubtful for this match Lahti out: Shala, Kemppainen • Prediction = 1 (-0.5) • Odds = 1.96 • Stake = 7/10 • Bookmakers = 188Bet

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07) KooTeePee (+0.25) @ 2.04 (Pinnacle) Viikingit without defender Jalava and attacker Mollberg today, and I don't rate them as such big favourites in this one, they have started good, but they did not impress much in their home win vs Honka, 3-2. KooTeePee have started with two losses, but that was vs Tampere Utd and HJK, two supposed top teams, and the awaymatch vs Tampere, 1-2, was a close match were they could have got one point, Tampere scored 2-1 in 78th minute. Viikingit are newcomers, and not the same class as previous opponants, I think KootTeePee can get someting from this one.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07) Finland Veikkausliiga: AC Oulu (+1)EH v Inter Turku 2 @ 5.5 @ UNIBET 5 points :nana In the liiga Cup Inter Turku away won by 3-0 on promoted Ac Oulu. That was two months ago on 3rd March. Today Inter Turku will undoubtedly look for another win there and they can be expected to attempt another high score to follow the 5-0 thrashing they inflicted at home to VPS last Thursday. Their strikers have been so successful and would like much to continue that way. For their part AC Oulu are finding it hard to win in the Veikkausliiga. They managed two draws in their two league games, 1-1 at home against other promoted team Viikingit and 0-0 away at inconsistent HJK Helsinki. Even in their liiga Cup games they finshed at par with Haka and Helsinki and TPS. They will most probably look for another draw here but I believe Inter currently are in much better form and should get the win here and I believe they can beat the -1 ball EH handicap. I choose the away win with the -1 ball EH at 5.50 at 5 points ( offered by Unibet.):nana

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07) I have taken the over 2.5 in the Viikingit-KooTeePee match...K seems to lose all its games while scoring (1-2, 1-3), and V have long been a team that can score but doesn't defend well. Seems a close matchup, but both will see this as an opportunity for 3 points, so I'm imagining a game in which certainly both will score and keep looking for opportunities.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07)

I have taken the over 2.5 in the Viikingit-KooTeePee match...K seems to lose all its games while scoring (1-2' date=' 1-3), and V have long been a team that can score but doesn't defend well. Seems a close matchup, but both will see this as an opportunity for 3 points, so I'm imagining a game in which certainly both will score and keep looking for opportunities.[/quote'] Like this one too, looks probable with at least 3 goals.

KooTeePee (+0.25) @ 2.04 (Pinnacle) Viikingit without defender Jalava and attacker Mollberg today, and I don't rate them as such big favourites in this one, they have started good, but they did not impress much in their home win vs Honka, 3-2. KooTeePee have started with two losses, but that was vs Tampere Utd and HJK, two supposed top teams, and the awaymatch vs Tampere, 1-2, was a close match were they could have got one point, Tampere scored 2-1 in 78th minute. Viikingit are newcomers, and not the same class as previous opponants, I think KootTeePee can get someting from this one.
Viikingit - KooTeePee 0-1 :ok

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07) Tampere United dnb @ 1.88 (Pinnacle) Honka's keepers Maanoja and Peltonen unable to play, so unexperienced Vesterinen will be gk in this one. Tampere still have some questionable players, but I have no furter info atm. I fancy Tampere to win this one, I think that Honka are a bit overrated after their good run last season, this season may prove a lot tougher for Honka. Tampere have not started this season great, but one draw and one win nevertheless, hopefully they can get their attacking going in this match, they have no doubt enough quality to win, they did it last season, 3-1 away and 2-1 at home.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07) HJK dnb @ 1.78 (Nordicbet) HJK failed to score at home to Oulu and did only manage a 0-0 from that one, the macth before that they won vs KooTeePee away, 3-1. TPS won away to Mypa, 2-0, and the first match was a 0-0 match vs Mariehamn at home. I think HJK have a better line up in almost every position, and TPS struggled at home last season while HJK was a good away team, also HJK won both h2h's last season, the away one with 4-1. TPS may be a better team this season, but I think HJK can win this one.

HJK have a better line up in almost every position, and
TPS may be a better team this season, but I think HJK can win this one
These seem a bit contradictory to me...just trying to follow your reasoning...BOL

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07) Don't forget the Mixu effect. TPS clearly have big plans for the future with Mixu Paatelainen now their coach. HJK without Halsti (a centreback)and Marjamaa ( a left back if I remember right) today which means that Mika Nurmela probably plays at the back when he COULD be more more useful as a midfield player. A televised match today in Finland this. I' ve allready put some money on TPS to defeat HJK at home at Betfair 3.20. I only mix with this fixture because the real King seems to be away(THE one with Tampere United logo) Let's See Action, Let's See People,Let's see Who cares... Ja Terve TamPun miäs, oookko tauolla vai ?

These seem a bit contradictory to me...just trying to follow your reasoning...BOL
Was supposed to say: TPS may be a better team this season than last season.

Re: Finland - Veikkausliga (30 April - 7th May 07) Ah...thanks. Good luck with your bet. By the way, was considering overs in the Ykkonen yesterday, but had made too many bets already (turned out to be a good 3-1-2 day), and as it turned out my picks, RoPS and KuPS, did go over. Last year I made a lot of money on Klubi and Hameenlinna overs, but this year they don't look like the same teams...I don't see too much information here on this league but it does seem to be a good one for overs bets.