NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) i'll start it off.. 2 great games for my 1-12 strategy today.. Hence i will take 7pts Souths 1-12 @3.60 7pts Warriors 1-12 @3.50 0.6pts draw @23.00 this game stands out because both teams have good defence, hence in theory not many points will be scored being more difficult for a team to win by more than 12 and obviously i think both teams are evenly matched.. probably warriors have the edge however they arent as good away so slightly give it to souths 7pts Titans 1-12 @3.60 7pts Eels 1-12 @3.50 0.6pts draw @23.00 i would normally give it to eels however, titans have been good at home and have managed to come back from defeat rallied on by their fans.. should be tight game i hope good luck to all, looking forward to your tips

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Might take Souths, don't know. I think 1-12 either way isn't a bad option though. For the Titans game I think it'll be tight and close too, again I don't really want to pick a winner but I've noticed that at home the Titans always finish really strong, so I'm going to look to the Eels to start well. Eels at HT by 1-6 @ 4.75 Total Game Score 31-40pts @ 3.10

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) I've got a house full of me nephews and neices all screaming for me to shout them KFC so i'll have to do these now before they rip my place to shreds,little shits!!!Hard case really,I've got my own kids here 2 of them and 3 neices and 4 nephews,6 of them are brown and look Maori to the bone the other 2 are lilly white with green eyes and look like Pakehas but when you hear them speak they sound more Maori than my own.lol Souths vs Warriors I really liked what I saw from Souths on Monday and unlike the other winning MNF sides the Bunnies are the only winning side to of backed up.This match is another hard to pick,but i'm gonna stick with Souths based on what I saw from them against the Cowboys and also because they are playing the Warriors.I've told you all before about Kiwis playing Kiwis and this Souths side has more than the Warriors. The Bunnies really did play well on Monday and on the back of that performance I think they will be hard to put away today as well,also no Hohia and also the halves for Souths are playing better than Witt and Roveli for the Warriors.I'm on Souths +2.0 as the main bet and Souths 1-12 for excitement,The Kiwi factor to swing it. Titans vs Eels. The Titans are playing alot better than I expected but with only 1 real star forward in Bailey I can't see them beating the Eels unless the Eels implode badly.Lafranchii has been great but against a pack that includes both Hindmarsh brothers,Cayless,Wagon and Moi Moi they will struggle. However we should not count the Titans out here,they have played well at home and have played well in Genral but I think the Eels will really be upset from last week and will not make silly errors like last week with the game on the line. Give some respect to the Titans but for me,Eels to win is the main course and 1-12 as a sign of respect for the never say die attitude of the Titans. Good Luck everyone with your selections. Good Luck D3Z1R3 with your selections.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th)

Might take Souths, don't know. I think 1-12 either way isn't a bad option though. For the Titans game I think it'll be tight and close too, again I don't really want to pick a winner but I've noticed that at home the Titans always finish really strong, so I'm going to look to the Eels to start well. Eels at HT by 1-6 @ 4.75 Total Game Score 31-40pts @ 3.10
Good Luck with those Crouch Bro.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) haha just about to write that up.. "Ian Hindmarsh is out with concussion and a gashed head he suffered last sunday against the Bulldogs" Sunday Telegraph. Lelea Paea is out for Titans, probably being replaced by Matt Pederson. Webster is also an injury worry with a knee injury.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) godamnit i missed the start of the souths! only got them small staeks 1-12. as for the eels game, i've taken it all onboard and have laid eels ht 1-4 2 point eels 1-12 7 points total match points 31-40 2 points eels by 13 1point eels by 14 1point eels by 15 1 point good luck all, especially jumbdiddly; fcuk me swinging bro it sounds like it's goin' off over at your gaff! :)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Whoa some bad results on here at last. Sorry to all,but not really,only one main bet today,Souths +2.0,no win,no loss,so happy. Eels gettin flogged badly,who would of thought that.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) You kinow guys,I said at the beginning of this weekend that it was'nt a good weekend for punters with the away sides all favs and the starts so small,I hope you guys learnt from this weekend,it's great to make loads of money but you can't do it every day,big bets don't come around all the time. The only solid bets this weekend were for Punters like myself,not really for the excitement seeker,Storm -2.0 was a banker as was Souths +2.0 although we did'nt win on that we never lost either,there is one more decent look left for the Weekend and thats the Sharks to beat the Knights. But I hope some of you,not all of you learnt a valuble lesson,Listen to yourself most of all. I did'nt plan on this happening but it is good that it has as lessons learnt are lessons never forgotten. Do your own research and look around,I know for some of you,you do,but to the excitement seekers,we were bound to have a bad weekend sooner or later,If I only tip on things I see as value you'll only get one or two tips a weekend to profit off. I'll try my best to give you a decent tip for tommorrow and if anyone wants a decent bet for over night,Bulls to cover the 4 points in the NBA,Arsenal total goals over 4 or over 2.5 and Roma to beat Lazio. Good Luck to all,a bad weekend so sorry,BUT a good learning curve for all as well.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Jumbo Gold mine 2morrow w Chicago, NJ and GS all looking like great value... Golden state I'd say is best value there... though Chicago close so I'll prob focus on those 2 but NJ looks good if you want 2 be greedy.... P.S GOOOOO CATSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Thought the warriors were worth the win in the end, the two tries they had disallowed 1st half were tight decisions. The bunnies for all their cash and new signings still have a mental weakness at crucial times, they need to toughen up

Jumbo Gold mine 2morrow w Chicago, NJ and GS all looking like great value... Golden state I'd say is best value there... though Chicago close so I'll prob focus on those 2 but NJ looks good if you want 2 be greedy.... P.S GOOOOO CATSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Yeah,looks that way,Bulls are great value at $2.60 only a 3 point start as well,but you'd still expect the Bulls to win. Nets/Raptors,no idea mate,i've kept away from that series and i'm still amased at how bad the Raptors are going. Golden State are real good value at $2.50,for those who don't know the Warriors have only lost once to the Mavs in 8 matches,they won Game 1 and then lost Game 2 afetr being up for the entire match,but the officials sent off Jackson and Davis for very meaningless infringments and boy did that piss the Warriors off,in Game 3 the Mavs were smashed and G.S won by alandslide in the end and there is a good possbility that it will happen again tomorrow.:hope

I like Arsenal Fulham over 2.5 based on stats.. nice tip jumbo.. not too sure about Roma.. looks ok tho.. have no idea about NBA :s
Yeah mate,over 2.5 looks very good. The Arse have been playing well,just not hitting the target but they are taking over 15 shots per game and against Fulham who have been crap a couplke of bets stand out:over 2.5 and the Arse -1.

gone for a big bet, probably just because i had a profitable weekend with the cricket so normally i would only do 5pts but today: 10pts Nadal/Arsenal-Fulham Over 2.5 goals @1.87
I don't know if Nadal won or not,but I know the result for the other one. I hope your second leg came in bro.;)

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Lets try to get back on track today... Knights vs Sharks The Knights looked great at times last week,but the Broncos were just better on the night.The Sharks crushed the Raiders,no real surprise there. The Knights are a hard side to follow this year,at times they are good and at other times they are shocking and thats all in the same game,they are leaking 24 points a match on average,although the Raiders match really stuffed up their for and against,but with players like Buderus,Gidley,Perry,Abraham and Simpson you are still troubled to tip against them to often,but I am today. The Sharks held the Raiders scoreless last week,the Sharks also rank 2nd in the NRL in defence and meters gained. With ball runners like Bird,Gallen,Thompson,De Gois and set up men like Kimmorley and Dykes are this Sharks side showing their true potential? I'm not to sure but they look really good anyway and have done since the start of the Season. There are 3 sides in the NRL who although 2 of them in the Raiders and Tigers may not make the playoffs,i'm fairly confident that the Sharks will. These 3 sides have youth and speed on their side,the Raiders,Sharks and Tigers are the type of sides that when they are on,they are on and you better not get in their way,as when they are up,excitement takes over for them and then they demolish the other side. I'm on the Sharks here but a margin is hard to pick,I feel like the Sharks could run rampant here,but as the Knights are at home and they have been scoring even when losing i'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt and take the Sharks at the h2h and for excitement stakes Sharks 1-12 ands total points in match to be 51-60. Good Luck everybody,lets hope we have a good end to a bad weekend.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) lol.Yeah,I just saw it now,sorry bro I thought you knew it was the early match. I'm gonna start posting on the NBA and some MLB in the U S Sports starting tomorrow,so keep an eye out bro.

Re: NRL Rugby - Round 7 (April 25th 30th) Got up bout 7.30am (Local, about 2h b4 norm strt time) and cliked over on my bookie site... it wasnt there, then moved to the live score site i use: Chicago: 92 Miami: 79 :puke I feel so stupid its such a newbie thing 2 do... and i coulda placed it last night but i was just lazy.... pretty disapointed in myself...:eyes