** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Golf - Verizon Heritage

This week is the opposite to the Masters. Small greens, under 7000yards and hardly any rough (under 1inch) so what Im looking for is good driving accuracy, good GIR and some nice course form wont hurt either! My first pick is solely on course form to be honest. Davis Love III has won this tournament 5times and has 11 top 10s in 21 starts. He has played some OK stuff this year but nothing too special - two top 10s but only one more inside the top 25 - however, he loves this course and @ 26 still looks good value. I picked Anthony Kim a couple of weeks ago and he came up with an e/w payout, however, he hit 11under for the final two rounds of the tournament and that was the last time he played. He is young, has a great drive ave over 300yds and is top for GIR in this field with over 71%. Should thrive in these conditions as long as he keeps his concentration on the small greens. Priced @ 67 but these prices wont stay for long (he was @ 80 in his last tournament) into the future so bet on the kid now before he shortens in the next tournament. Jose Coceres has only played 3tournaments this year - in two of them he has lost in a playoff and come second; he cant be playing badly! He has over 77% drive accuracy and over 68% GIR - both in the top 10 in this field. He's also in the top 10 for greenside bunker saves so shoud his second shot go astray he knows how to get ou of trouble. His putting isnt great but hopefully the course will be forgiving for this. He also has a great record here having finished in the top 11 in 3 out of his 6 trys including a win on his debut here in 2001. Priced @ 51 looks a decent punt. And finally a longer shot. Tom Lehman @ 126 looks a bit overpriced. 70% GIR, 1.76 putting average, 71% driving accuracy showing that on this course his lack of length off the tee means nothing. Adding to this he has a great record here, and although he's never won the tournament, in 12 attempts he has never finished lower than T36 including 3 top 10s and 7 top 25s. His form has been improving this year culminating in a T5 at the Arnold Palmer Invitational on his last start. Hasnt had to endure the Masters torture.....I mean "experience" so should be looking forward to this one. GL

Re: Golf - Verizon Heritage I'll have a dabble this week. 4pts D.Love III to finish in Top 10 9/4 Stan James Davis Love III likes it round here. He's placed in the top 10 on 11 of his 21 starts so is Mr Ultra-consistent around this course. Having won this tournament 4 times and been a runner-up 2 years ago it's clear for all to see that he enjoys his week in South Carolina. Love's not had the best of season's but it's still fairly early days yet. Last week at the Masters was solid without ever being in contention but back in surroundings he enjoys I expect him to go well. Not the strongest field you'll find on the PGA circuit this season here which is another plus and I'm confident DL3 will and another top 10 to his collection.