** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Allsvenskan 6-10/4

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 fantastiq betting picks Garpe, well done. :clap Is Kalmar a good team? can they win this division?. I know last season's they have been just midtable, but are they improved now? also does anyone know of any websites which shows goals / highlights of this league

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 AIK - Kalmar went under, a boring match, Kalmar played very well according to their skills, but attacking and offensive? No, not at all, neither team created any chances at all, literally, it was a 0-0 match that ended 0-1. The one thing that was a backyard was the field. Gais - Hammarby tomorrow... yet another tough one to predict, under is my first thought.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Info about GAIS - Hammarby : Hammarby will miss attacker Davies and midfielder Andersson, GAIS will miss def. Lundén and midfielders Lundgren and Hedinsson. Friberg José da Cruz reported to be back from injury and will play for GAIS. Hammarby's last preseason match was a 0-0 draw vs Vålerenga, GAIS last match was lost 0-1 vs Häcken. 060916 GAIS-Hammarby 2-2 060510 Hammarby-GAIS 5-2

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Gais - Hammarby Under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 (Nordicbet) Hammarby have not scored much this preseason, and today they'll also miss attacker Davies, possible repalcers are young and unexperienced Castro Tello or Nhleko, who have not impressed since he arrived in the middle of last season. GAIS have some important missings and will probably start with Memelli as the only attacker in a 4-5-1 line up. GAIS are a hard working team without "stars", and they usually play a very disciplined kind of football, aiming to not make mistakes in the defence and then counterattack when there's an opportunity. Gais home record last season was 2 8 3 13-16, and judging from their line up and preseason matches I think this season will look pretty much the same, manager Nilsson knows how to get good performances out of what looks like a mediocre team when you see the line up. I think we will see a close match with few chances and few goals, Hammarby small favourites imo, but under a certain favourite. GAIS pre season: 3-2-3 12-10 Hammarby preseason: Total 9 3 3 3 9 - 15 (-6) Home 6 3 2 1 7 - 6 (1) Away 3 0 1 2 2 - 9 (-7)

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.4 Betfair Just too tempted by the odds offered here for the overs. I see the preseason stats above, and of course, they show why the under is favourite here. But I like looking at the recent history between the two sides and this shows that the over 2.5 is quite possible. Out of the last 5 games between the two sides, 4 of them have been over the 2.5 mark. Last year Gais had 1.4 goals per home game, while Hammarby had 1.38 per away game. Although there has only been 1 over in the first round of games as of yet, I see this one being the second.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 I agree with G:G here. Hammarby have had difficulties with scoring and together with GAIS compact eleven it might be very few goals. I was tempted to play GAIS here as Hammarby faven´t shown anything but I leave this game as it is. No bet.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 I'm not touching this one tonight, if the underdogs pattern continues then GAIS +0.25 might be a good play. But I dont fancy much here and it's a dangerous game. Nothing would surprise me much tbh good luck to all who bet in it :ok