** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Allsvenskan 6-10/4

Friday 6 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaysp.gifBPP
Trelleborg v IFK Göteborg (14:00 BST)3.353.252.45102%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Brommapojkarna v Djurgården (17:00 BST)5.903.801.70103%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Saturday 7 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Elfsborg v Malmo FF (15:00 BST)2.253.503.30104%Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Monday 9 April 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
AIK v Kalmar FF (14:00 BST)2.103.303.90104%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Gefle v Örebro (14:00 BST)2.103.303.75105%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Halmstad v Helsingborg (14:00 BST)2.953.252.70102%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Tuesday 10 April 2007
Gais v Hammarby (18:00 BST)3.003.252.50105%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Trelleborg - Goteborg 2 2,60 bet24 3/10 Trelleborg: New signings: Erik Sundin, Assyriska , Magnus Andersson, Halmstads BK, Hasan Cetinkaya, Jönköping Södra, Fredrik Jensen, Höörs IS, Rasmus Bengtsson, Malmö FF, Andreas Wihlborg, Malmö FF, Christian Fegler, Mjällby AIF, Olcay Senoglu Køge. Out: Alexander Steen, Fram Reykjavik, Niclas Jeppson, IFK Malmö, Patrik Redo, Fram Reykjavik (Island), Charles Anderson, Landskrona Bois, Reynir Leosson, Fram Reykjavik (Island), Alexander Steen, Fram Reykjavik (Island), Mattias Kronvall, BK Näset, Jonas Bjurström, Esjberg (Danmark). Elfsborg – TFF 1-0, , Jönköping Södra – TFF 3-2, Halmstad - TFF 0-0, TFF - Falkenberg 1-1, TFF - Brunkeflo 5-0, TFF - BK Frem 3-1, Bröndby IF – TFF 3-1, TFF – Nästved BK 3-0. Goteborg: New signings: Erik Dahlin, Bastian Andersson, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Fylkir (Island), Mathias Ranégie, Lärje/Angered, Eldin Karisik, Helsingborgs IF, Jakob Johansson, FC Trollhättan. Out: Magnus Kihlberg, Ålesund, Samuel Wowowah, Dennis Jonsson, Raufoss, Alejandro Lago, Rosenborg, Richard Richardsson, Örebro SK, Alexander Nadj, Martin Ulander, Martin Smedberg, Tommy Lycén, Ali Gerba. Brommapojkar - Djurgarden 2 1,70 bet365 5/10 Brommapojkar injuries: Arash Talebinejad, Stefan Bergtoft, Thomas Lagerlöf. Brommapojkar: New signings: Tommy Lycén, Arash Talebinejad, Imad Zatara, Imad Chadeeh, Albin Ekdal (BP) and Axel Johansson (BP). BP - Enköping 1-1, Vasalund/Essinge – BP 0-2, BP - Djurgården 0-0, BP - IF Sylvia 6-1, BP - Hammarby 5-1, BP – Gefle 2-2, AIK - BP 5-0, BP - IK Sirius 3-1, Ålesund – BP 3-5. Djurgarden: New signings: Tauer (Eintracht Braunschweig), Mikael Dahlberg (GIF Sundsvall), Kebba Ceesay (Brage), Per Johansson (Karlslunds IF), Kristian Junegard (juniortruppen), Tommi Vaiho (juniortruppen) samt Christoffer Karlsson, Patrick Amoah and Eldin Kozica. Out: Kári Árnason (AGF Århus), Abgar Barsom (Messiniakos), Elias Storm (Messiniakos), Stefan Bergtoft (Brommapojkarna), Tomas Backman (Jönköping Södra), Niclas Rasck. BP – DIF 0-0, Assyriska – DIF 3-0, Molde FK – DIF 3-1, Ålesund FK – DIF1-2, Valsta Syrianska – DIF 0-0, DIF – Sirius 4-2, DIF – Enköping 6-0, SC Olhanense – DIF 0-0, DIF – IFK Norrköping 1-2.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Brommapojkarna-Djurgården Brommapojkarna (BP) are newcomers in Allsvenskan. No one expected them to take that step, but they did. They beat Häcken in the qualification. I don't see that much quality in this team. They have a couple of good players like Guterstam, but as ZDenis mentioned they have a lot of injuries. I'm not expecting Djurgården to be a top 3 team this year but they are still a decent team. Their offense look a bit weak imo, but they should be able to handle BP here anyway. Remember that this game will be played at Råsunda and it will basicly be a home game for Djurgården since BP don't have any fans almost. Djurgården 1.75@Centrebet

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 I agree with ZDenis & Burran, at RÃ¥sunda today I think DIF can take the victory, first game of the season and new starts for both clubs but DIF have the experience and the ^home advantage^ if you like... GL :hope From SP

Sport Football (Sweden)
Event IF Brommapojkarna - Djurgårdens IF FF
Selection Djurgårdens IF FF
Strength 10/10
Date 06/04/2007
Bookmaker/Price Centrebet @ 1.75 (Back)
Reasoning IF Brommapojkarna v Djurgårdens IF FF Sweden, Allsvenskan 2007 Sadly in the chaos of life i have not found much time to follow DIF through the break and what i have noted is not particularly great. The majority of the faithful are pleased that Kjell Jonevret has departed to Norway as Molde FK coach and not many would disagree that a new start is needed at this Stockholm based side, Siggi Jónsson joins with Paul Lindholm & Kjell Frisk as the coaching team tasked with bringing back some glory to a traditionally powerful side in the top flight. Todays game, kicks off at 15:00 local time at Råsunda in Solna, this stadium is certainly not the home stadium of choice for Brommapojkarna yet with their stadium in repair and considerations on the extra ticket revenue it was a welcomed choice. However Brommapojkarna must consider this is a stadium Djurgårdens are well used too, it has been used for many of the bigger games over the last couple of seasons in Allsvenskan as well as being Djurgårdens home stadium for the entire of 2004. Home advantage DIF! Brommapojkarna are widely tipped to go straight back down, they are not yet equiped for the top flight and today will be the start of a big test IMO. Brommapojkarna will miss a few good players for this game, Stefan Bergtoft, Arash Talebinejad, Joakim Hagernäs and although Thomas Lagerlöf has passed fitness he is likely only to play from the bench. DIF are at full compliment and will debut Jan Tauer, a right back from Braunschweig in Germany. It is suggested that DIF will play a 4-4-2 test late last season but I believe the 4-1-3-2 will be used moving to the traditional 4-3-3 for attack. New signing Dahlberg should lead the line with Jonson, Sjölund & Davids providing more attacking flair whilst Komac and Arneng play the central holding roles, Johan usually deeper. DIF have not had a great pre-season so far and some poor games last season do not really inspire such average odds as value but considering the stadium used and the missing for the newcomers. Away win HT/FT with 5/10 @2.82 is my bet but for SP it's 10/10 on away win. GL Preview below http://www.svenskafans.com/fotboll/dif/artikel.asp?id=161074

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Brommapojkarna - Djurgården 32 - 30 - 38 x 3,80 Betfair Derby, first game and field could be better. "Boys" are sended to Superettan already before no games palyed but they have something to say. Ofcourse Djurgården is better team but I play tie. __________________________________________________________________________ http://www.futistieto.net

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Shocking - the only word i can say, DIF for relegation? Unlucky finball on the draw call, DIF put a few chances together late and I thought you might have been on a winner but even Jones KA is poor these days....bring back Tobias :$ :ok

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 My 1st bets of the season in Sweden - sorry no time for writing yet, hopefully later in the morning. GL all :ok Match: Elfsborg v Malmo Date: 7/4/07 Time: 16:00 cet Reccomended Bet: Elfsborg straight win @ 2.40 Bet24 2/10 Match: AIK v Kalmar Date: 9/7/07 Time: 15:00 cet Reccomended Bet: AIK straight win @ 2.10 Bet365 3/10

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 I wouldn´t be to fast to play AIK here. The have the pressure to win from sponsors and fans but this is the first match of the season and we all know what can happen then. Kalmar has been the best team in Sweden during the pre-season if you look at theire results. AIK has not been that impressing but they are a good team. Since last season Kalmar has 8-3-0 and 26:5 while AIK has 4-2-3 and 26:17. If you cut away teams with lower standard the stats will look like this: Kalmar 5-3-0 and AIK 2-4-3. As you can see so has Kalmar scored alot which might suprise some as they are know as a defensive team. For this season they have sharpened up theire attack with a triangle:Ari-Ceasar-Ingelsten.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Elfsborg-MFF is an open game with alot of questions. Elfsborg is favorites as they shall be but I wont bet on them here. I think that we will see a game where no-one of the teams will take any bigger risks. They are booth candidates to win the leauge and it´s the first match of the year. Malmoe was a real offensive team last year with a lousy defense but this year it looks otherwise. They have bought Dixon from Haecken and he has stabilised the defense. MFF has also been training defense alot during the winter. Elfsborgs defense against FCK and Helsingborg didn´t look to good and Malmoe has the two best strikers in Allsvenksan with Junior and Jonatan Johansson (f. Charlton). My money goes to U 2.5 goals.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 lets have some reasoning then Well from the reserach I carried out and based on a range of opinions, AIK and Elfsborg I have as the top 2 sides at the moment, giving Elfsborg a slight edge. I think today they should do well against Malmo, although I only risk 2/10 stakes. The pitch will of course be artificial so there are no worries about it. I hear there are still too many question marks about the Malmo defnece so hopfully Elfsborg can take advantage by netting a few goals. Over 2.5 looks likely and I think they can outscore them. End of the day, 2.40 looks a very good price IMO. AIK are another side who should be right up there this season. Kalmar I've not heard too much about to be honest, but I'd imagine they will be the same as usual - tough and pysicallly strong. With home advantage I think AIK can get the business done. If they are truly an 'A' standard team then 2.10 is excellent odds for sure. It's always a gamble betting early in any league, but I couldn't resist this. those my only 2 bets of the round. I fancy Orebro +0.5 and also perhaps Helsingborgs (0), but I'll avoid the games GL all for the rest of the round :ok

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 AIK have pressure to win, of course, but nothing new there, and if you look at AIK's home record last season, 9-3-1, the pressure looks like a help. On the other hand Kalmar were a good away team last season, 7-3-3, and I agre with Garpe about them looking strong. The first round is always tricky, and I'll probably stay away, but I think there is a small value in AIK over evens and also Malmö FF's odds, I don't see Elfsborg as such huge favourites as the odds indicate. The H2H's look like this:

060812Kalmar FF-AIK 1-3
060806AIK-Kalmar FF 1-0
>060607Kalmar FF-AIK 4-1
040812Kalmar FF-AIK 1-1
>040707AIK-Kalmar FF 1-1 [url=http://www.goalwire.com/stat.aspx?sid=2&cid=166&lid=80&seid=624&t1id=601&t2id=599#]
020912AIK-Kalmar FF 2-1
020506Kalmar FF-AIK 0-0
990925Kalmar FF-AIK 1-3
990425AIK-Kalmar FF 4-0

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 When it cames to Malmoe so can you be sure about my writing about theire defense. I´m a member of Malmö FF and I have inside contacts right into the boarder. Allsvenskan is my yard. Elfsborg is rightly favorites here but I wouldn´t be suprised with another result. I can give you a pick here. The coach of Malmoe, Åkeby, is impopular in the squad. Several of the players disagrre with him and that goes from the top-players down to the others. I recon that he will get 5-6 matches to show results here or otherwise get kicked. Sportingbet gives 12.0 that he will be the first one to get sucked in Allsvenskan. You can play this to 5.0. That´s a reason to play MFF against Elfsborg as well. The information comes from inside and I cannot be precisly as you understand. Happy Eastern! Garpe

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Pre-seasons table 1. KFF 8-3-0 26-5 2.MFF 7-0-4 17-7 3. BP 5-4-1 26-20 4. Gothenburg 5-1-3 16-5 5. Gefle 3-6-0 20-15 6. Trelleb 4-2-3 16-9 7. AIK 4-2-3 26-17 8. DIF 4-3-3 15-11 9. Elfsborg 6-7-4 23-17 10. ÖSK 3-7-3 14-15 11. Helsingb 4-4-6 15-22 12. GAIS 5-2-5 15-10 13. HBK 2-4-4 12-10 14. Hammarby 3-4-7 14-28

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 MFF was the best team in first half and Elfsborg plaied brutal. That made Dixon injured and Alexandersson only got a yellow? After that Dixon was out, Theorin replaced him and there was 1-1. Damne it refer! Up yours!

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Hope Åkerby gets sucked, good price for it! :lol Hope the eastern beer tasted good, Garpe :beer Insider or not, it's pretty clear that Åkerby have to show results soon. It's not a big surprise that Malmö can get a point vs Elfsborg, when comparing the line ups they look even. Elfsborg did not impress, 5 guys in midfield, but no one eager to run or/and do the job necessary.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Kalmar has an interesting team this year and if I get over 4.0 on them it´s a deal. AIK is well known now by the other teams. AIK is however very strong at home. Helsingborg is a ? for me this year. Larsson don´t have a Ronoldo to give him golden pass and the season will be very long for him. Now it looks like Miranda and Svanbäck will be out against Halmstad. Shelton will be missed alot and HBK looks a little bit stronger this year. 1X is very likel here. Hammarbay has problems this season. The have lost very valuble players during the winter and therre are alot of bullshittalk in the club. Aubynn hasn´t written a new contract and therefor he will not play. Petter Andersson, the best player as I see it, is injured. GAIS looks very weak at the moment but they are playing at home and that together with the problems in Hammarby makes them interesting. ´ There are more than one team that might win Allsvenskan this year but you´ll probably find the winner in MFF or Elfsborg with Kalmar and AIK as outsiders.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4

who do u think will win the league GG ? btw I hear you are coming to the next PL race meeting in July :D great to hear you can make it over mate, I shall have the pleasure of meeting you :ok
Yup, going, should be good, see ya there! I pretty much agree with Garpe, the winner will be Malmö, Elfsborg, AIK or maybe Helsingborg, with Kalmar as outsiders. I can't decide tween the first 4 teams I mention, to me they look pretty even.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 Halmstad - Helsingborg Some injuries in Helsingborg makes it hard for Stuart Baxter to find the right starting line. Left defender Franco Miranda is only 50/50 to play and if he's out seventeen years old Andreas Landgren will take his place. No matter what, the left flank will be a doubt for Helsingborg. Miranda hasn't play well during pre-season and Landgren is not an option for this position. Landgren is promising, but aren't left footed and hasn't played in this position before. Natural replacement for the position, Adama Tamboura, is out becasue the rule that only allows three non-EU players to play. Put to that an injury on left midfielder Fredrik Svanbäck and Helsingborg have to do another change. Probably Babis Stefanidis will make change from right midfielding and Olivier Karekezi take care of that position. This means Henrik Larsson starts with new Razak Omotoyossi. Helsingborg had a short training camp in Italy last week to gather the team and havn't played since last Saturdays defeat in the Supercup final against Elfsborg (0-1). Maybe not the best warm-up for tomorrows match, but on the other hand they do have got another week of practise. As you should know, not only Razak Omotoyossi but also Samir Beloufa hasn't been in the team for a very long time. Helsingborg is not nearly fully played together, but do possess quite many offensive qualitys. Olivier Karekezi scored 11 goals last season and Henrik Larsson made 8 on a half season. To that McDonald Mariga and Babis Stefanidis are two other good players with offensive qualitys. I'm more worried about the defence and with Franco Miranda out, we have two new players in in Samir Beloufa and Andreas Landgren, which could mean trouble for Helsingborg. This in hand, I would expekt an open game with some scoring. The history also tell us that it could be some goals here. 9 of the 14 last games between the teams have been over 2,5 goals.

2006-09-17 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 1 - 1
2005-09-25 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 2 - 0
2004-04-25 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 3 - 2
2003-10-06 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 2 - 4
2002-09-23 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 2 - 2
2001-05-13 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 2 - 2
2000-07-02 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 3 - 1
1999-07-11 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 4 - 0
1998-06-15 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 1 - 0
1997-08-16 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 3 - 1
1996-06-12 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 1 - 0
1995-04-09 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 2 - 1
1994-04-24 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 1 - 0
1993-04-12 Halmstads BK - Helsingborgs IF 3 - 0 If we look at the first game for the season, Helsingborg have played as follows: 2006-04-04: Hammarby - Helsingborg 4-2 2005-04-09: Helsingborg - Halmstad 2-0 2004-04-03: Landskrona - Helsingborg 1-1 2003-04-06: Örgryte - Helsingborg 1-4 2002-04-06: Landskrona - Helsingborg 6-2 2001-04-09: Göteborg - Helsingborg 2-1 2000-04-08: Örgryte - Helsingborg 2-0 1999-04-10: Helsingborg - Göteborg 3-1 1998-04-06: Helsingborg - Häcken 0-0 1997-04-07: AIK - Helsingborg 2-1 1996-04-21: Helsingborg - Öster 2-0 1995-04-09: Halmstad - Helsingborg 2-1 1994-04-04: Örebro - Helsingborg 3-0 1993-04-12: Halmstad - Helsingborg 3-0 Also here we have 9/14 games over 2,5 goals and therefore play over 2,5 goals. Odds over 2 are well worth to go for.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 It's been snowing quite a lot and still snows some in Stockholm :eyes :( Maybe this speaks for under in AIK - Kalmar. No bets for me though, I'll wait until first round is finnished, always a tricky one. Ok, off to RÃ¥sunda and a pre match :beer (or maybe two).

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4 AIK-Kalmar 0-1! :nana Halmstad-Helsingborg 2-1! :nana I also played X in Gefle but I never mentioned it here but in my own site. 4 out of 4 so far. Tomorrow GAIS-Hammarby. I was going to play GAIS but now I´m not that sure any longer. 4 injured in little GAIS might just be to much for them no matter how bad it loooks in Hammarby. Kalmar might very well win the whole with theire new offinsive play.

Re: Allsvenskan 6-10/4

AIK-Kalmar 0-1! :nana Halmstad-Helsingborg 2-1! :nana I also played X in Gefle but I never mentioned it here but in my own site. 4 out of 4 so far. Tomorrow GAIS-Hammarby. I was going to play GAIS but now I´m not that sure any longer. 4 injured in little GAIS might just be to much for them no matter how bad it loooks in Hammarby. Kalmar might very well win the whole with theire new offinsive play.
well done Garpe, i have to say Im amazed anyone can get 4/4 winners on those games this week, most guys I know have been level at best. you seem to know your stuff