Football - Trading the draw

Re: Football - Trading the draw

I was wanting to bet in the Budensliga 2 tonight as it is my favourite league for goals, unfortunately I am just back from work and a goal has been scored in each league. It is sometimes easier to bet on higher profile games as the liquidity is higher, but as long as I believe there will be a goal I will trade the game :) That's what I thought too.....alright mate, gd luck and hopefully i can do the same like u soon!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade 19 - Update I have traded out as follows Arezzo... +12.22 Vicenza...+12.22 Draw.......+6 -1.65 lay total goals +1
Final score: 2-1, Profit: 10.57 units Total Trades: 18 Winning Trades: 15 Losing Trades: 3 P/L: +82.20 Bank: 182.20

Trade 21 Genoa v Bologna No cover bet. LAY draw 25 @ 3.00 Genoa... +25.00 Bologna..+25.00 Draw......-50.00
Genoa winning 1-0 after about 1 minute, lol.. The odds haven't moved very much, not surprisingly and it is a bit early to close the trade.

Scratch that the odds moved.... I have traded out as follows: Genoa... +7.14 Bologna..+7.14 Draw......+7.15 Just the German game left for a good night :)
I obviously jinxed myself...... 0-0 after 80 minutes and no cover bet. I have unfortunately traded out as following: M'gladback... -32.59 Hamburg.......-32.59 Draw............-24.07 I was watching this match on bwin and I can't believe there wasnt a goal prior to be trading out, there were numerous clear cut chances.

Re: Football - Trading the draw Two poor days in a row, hopefully better to come tomorrow. Tonights results: Trade 19: +10.57 Trade 20: -32.59 Trade 21: +7.14 Total: -13.23 Total Trades: 21 Winning Trades: 17 Losing Trades: 4 P/L: +58.40 Bank: 158.40

How much will ur loss be if u let it stay till FT? Say the score 0-0' date=' 50?[/quote'] Correct it would have been 50 if it was 0-0 at FT..... Personally I don't feel it is worth the risk letting it run until FT unless the back up of a 0-0 is there. I would have had a good profit (20.41) if I had left the bet running, however that is easy to say after the event :)

Trade 22 Sheffield Utd v West Ham with 30 minutes of the game played. No cover bet. LAY draw 25 @ 3.00 Sheffield Utd...+25.00 West Ham.......+25.00 Draw..............-50.00
Sheffield Utd Score on 36 minutes, I am looking to trade this off at the start of the 2nd half.

Re: Football - Trading the draw Trade 22 - Update Just before the 2nd half I have traded out as follows: Sheffield Utd...+8.50 West Ham.......+4.00 Draw..............+8.30 No further trades on this game..... I was too busy sorting this trade out to bet on the Juve game, and typically they score on 46 minutes :wall No more trades today. Aldric

Re: Football - Trading the draw I seem to have got ahead of myself, I am now on trade 22 not 23. Trade 22 Murcia v Almeria Lay total goals 15 @ 1.15 (cost 2.25) LAY draw 25 @ 3.00 with 22 minutes played. Murcia........+25.00 Almeria.......+25.00 Draw..........-50.00

Trade 24 Wigan v Tottenham No cover bet. LAY draw @ 3.40 Wigan........+20.84 Tottenham..+20.84 Draw..........-50.02
1-1 after 4 minutes...... There wasn't much time to trade out, I could have traded out for a 3.80 profit all round. Hope that doesn't come back to haunt me (I did submit a bet, however it was suspended before being accepted).

Trade 24 Wigan v Tottenham No cover bet. LAY draw @ 3.40 Wigan........+20.84 Tottenham..+20.84 Draw..........-50.02
29 minutes: 2-1 Wigan. This is a very open game and unfortunately the odds have barely moved. I will look to trade this off at the start of the 2nd half or if there is another Wigan goal :hope