** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stewartd's laying system

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stewartd's laying system wahey, its christo! good to see the squeeky clean avatar again.

:D :D :D Spencer should be shot for that ride.
Well, perhaps a bad day for old Spencer, but hes not as bad as some have been recently.... McCoys annoyed me lately, riding stupid, a proper whipping boy this season.... Still, I notice your not laying many of my selections lately stewartd, whats wrong with ya??? hahaha

Re: Stewartd's laying system

He certainly should, thought hed won it and put his hands down, and was beaten deservedly! Good laying mate! :ok
Cheers, I wish jockeys would just ride out - its not difficult. Helped me in that instance but it still annoys me.
wahey, its christo! good to see the squeeky clean avatar again. Well, perhaps a bad day for old Spencer, but hes not as bad as some have been recently.... McCoys annoyed me lately, riding stupid, a proper whipping boy this season.... Still, I notice your not laying many of my selections lately stewartd, whats wrong with ya??? hahaha
I, personally think Spencer is a good jockey, he is just prone to making bad decisions and being too cocky. I remember one dreadful ride he had when he rode Beauchamp something though. He used exaggerated waiting tactics, was about 7 lngths off the pace coming into home straight at one of the AW tracks and came flying late. Needless to say he was just denied. My opinion of AP is very high and I think he posesses an amazing ability to coax and persuade horses into winning. I loved his rides on Shingle Street, who was so unwilling and he managed to win on it a couple of times. When another jockey took over, the horse was well beaten if I remember correctly. I also thought his ride on Pearl King today was superb. Just my opinion. Re. Laying your selections - I think I changed from you to Jingles as I often seem to lay his selections, and they often seem to run poorly ..... Sorry Jingles - I think I must curse them !!!!