Daily MTT Winnings April

The Rivers

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily MTT Winnings April 19th in the $12.5k NLH tourney on SO - qualified for $9 in the satellite. Some player called "bet.haydock" has apparently won the last 2 of these (1st prize over $3k) and is now on the final table again - is he one of us? Prize money of $145.35 (profit of $136.35) McG

Re: Daily MTT Winnings April I'll claim $1.07 for 32nd in Safety Net. Made all the sweeter because Boss kicked me out (for the 3rd time tonight) just before my BB with about 800 chips left, and about 80 left in. Unable to get back in as it insisted it was already running on my PC. I must have played a blinder as a sit out. :rollin

Re: Daily MTT Winnings April Had alot of fun in the tourney Val, thanks to all PLers playing :clap

I'll claim $1.07 for 32nd in Safety Net. Made all the sweeter because Boss kicked me out (for the 3rd time tonight) just before my BB with about 800 chips left, and about 80 left in. Unable to get back in as it insisted it was already running on my PC. I must have played a blinder as a sit out. :rollin
Ctrl + Alt + Del and close the poker client in the process' tab ;)

Re: Daily MTT Winnings April I know what he's missed out on though. ;) :ok I give in - what's better than the PSP? - the goody bag? Thanks for the support tonight. I was ready for my bed at 12:30, short-stack of final 8, caught lucky with QJ against 77, had a cracking 15 minutes, knocking about 3 more out, then you and finally Claire. For someone who nearly missed out on the final 10, cracking performance by you to finish 3rd. Won't forget my all in earlier on with 45 (against a flop of 778) beating Shuby's AA when a 6 came on the river :rollin :rollin Must hit my pit and comfort you-know-who. McG:nana