The Monthly Double-Up Experiment

aliando

From the original conversation ( http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29403 ), I'm gonna have a little go with 10pts for fun and interest. The rules will not be set in stone, as I believe a little bit of flexibility will help, but the general idea will be;

• start with 10pts
  • aim to double up every month
  • if successful, stop when my arse goes and cash in, if unsuccessful, decide then whether to retry
  • amount bet will be stated per bet, and may fluctuate depending on bank/confidence
  • bets will be a mix of other threads that i do, bets that i fancy myself and tips i fancy from the top men on PL
  • bets will be at betfair unless stated

restrictions; 10pts down, and thats all there is to play with - if it goes, its gone and no add-ons. if i dont reach my target, then I dont reach it - I'm not going chasing to reach a target and risk losing what i've got if i change this bit at all, i'll put up a post when i change it and also explain whats been altered (as i often forget to put something into the first post :$) I'll continue with other threads aswell, as they are for the more long term, whereas this could go anywhere :lol bottom line is, if i lose, its 10pts I can afford to lose, if I win, then get your bananas out :nana :hope

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Monthly Double-Up Experiment

1st bet then, mexican league tigres v monterrey home @ 2.06 with betfair (:eek cant believe this price - very little liquidity in betfair at the moment, so keep an eye on it) 1pt from my thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=756501#post756501
great start - drew 3-3 :wall Current Bank 9pts

Re: The Monthly Double-Up Experiment Unbelieveable this one mate. They were 1-0 down then 1-1 on to 2-1 down 2-2 and finally 3-2 down to 3-3 and still had abot 14 mins to nick it. I did them in a Fiver double with Boavista. Unlucky. but keep trying mate.

Unbelieveable this one mate. They were 1-0 down then 1-1 on to 2-1 down 2-2 and finally 3-2 down to 3-3 and still had abot 14 mins to nick it. I did them in a Fiver double with Boavista. Unlucky. but keep trying mate.
cant win 'em all and i shouldnt complain given my recent strike rate, but i want 100% winners all the time :lol sorry kev - will get you some winners, mate! :ok

cant win 'em all and i shouldnt complain given my recent strike rate, but i want 100% winners all the time :lol sorry kev - will get you some winners, mate! :ok
Dont be sorry Ali. take a look at your other threads mate . I do follow Players that are hot. And at the moment you are HOT.:clap :clap

Dont be sorry Ali. take a look at your other threads mate . I do follow Players that are hot. And at the moment you are HOT.:clap :clap
cheers kev, but make sure you learn from that film, the day after tomorrow - if you find my waters getting cold, get out bfore you freeze! :unsure

2nd bet Portuguese Football academica v leiria lay the draw @ 3.2 liability of 0.99pts to win 0.45pts
and in a reversal of the norm it is now my draws pulling me down :\ finished 0-0 - loss of 0.99 pts

3rd bet from jtw1's under 2.5 goals thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=758567&posted=1#post758567 Spanish Football valladolid v malaga under 2.5 goals 1pt @ 1.71
thankfully one of the most consistent threads here starts my winning streak (currently of 1 bet :cry) finishes 1-0 returning 0.67pts profit after commision Stats Month: April Start Bank: 10pts Target: 20pts Current Bank: 8.68pts

Re: The Monthly Double-Up Experiment *Cienciano is located 3200 above sea level * Riquleme, Palermo along with others are prob being rested.. other players are doubtful Ciec is playing at home, boca are most focused on their local league that copa libertadores... and both teams at the top of their group. so should be a close one.. but with playmaker riquelme and top scorer palermo probably out.. im riding with Cienciano