The Monthly Double-Up Experiment

aliando

Re: The Monthly Double-Up Experiment

*Cienciano is located 3200 above sea level * Riquleme, Palermo along with others are prob being rested.. other players are doubtful Ciec is playing at home, boca are most focused on their local league that copa libertadores... and both teams at the top of their group. so should be a close one.. but with playmaker riquelme and top scorer palermo probably out.. im riding with Cienciano
cheers mate :ok the game being played at altitude is certainly an interesting fact that favours the home side although toluca have already won there just had a look at the stats and from what i can see cienciano's 6 points are all from the two games against boliviar (bottom). the game being played at altitude is certainly an interesting fact that favours the home side although toluca have already won there - good luck with your bet, but it's not for me :hope

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Cienciano is located 3200 above sea level * Riquleme, Palermo along with others are prob being rested.. other players are doubtful Ciec is playing at home, boca are most focused on their local league that copa libertadores... and both teams at the top of their group. so should be a close one.. but with playmaker riquelme and top scorer palermo probably out.. im riding with Cienciano
:clap well done with this by the way - nice 3-0 win made it easy for you :ok

Can't see how much profit or loss you're making but few decent bets you've had in there! Think you'll be able to make the double?
i'll update the profit/loss each couple of days but at this rate I'll be finished by next weekend anyway :lol Stats Month: April Start Bank: 10pts Target: 20pts Current Bank: 5.93pts bank almost halved :ok:lol :cry

time to fly up to the 20pts mark now!! salzburg v sturm graz salzburg/salzburg ht/ft @ 1.98 - 0.71pts draw/salzburg ht/ft @ 4.8 - 0.29pts
2-1 ht/3-1 ft 0.37pts profit after commision Stats Month: April Start Bank: 10pts Target: 20pts Current Bank: 5.30pts