Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28

ADD:
Turkey will be without Gökhan Ãœnal,İbrahim Ãœzülmez,ARDA TURAN,Halil Altintop,Yıldıray Baştürk,Nuri Şahin,Fatih Tekke,İbrahim Toraman,Serhat Akın,Rüştü Recber,Aydın, (injured) and Gokhan Zan (suspended). Norway will be without Ole Gamst Pedersen (Suspended). This player didn't play greece match and again will not play norway match.
It seems that the missing list for Turkey is ever increasing while Norway is only missing Pedersen :) Well I don't see any players left for Turkey maybe they will just withdraw from this game as they are no players available. According to UEFA the only changes for Turkey for this game are: Turkey central defender Gokhan Zans (suspended) Ibrahim Uzulmez (withdrawn), Emre (returns from suspension). For Norway Gamst Pedersen is suspended, forward Ole Martin Arst is injured and midfielder Tommy Svindal also injured. If you have any more info about the Turkish squad please note important players and those that are new absentees. Nobody has use for such long lists of unknown names.

It seems that the missing list for Turkey is ever increasing while Norway is only missing Pedersen :) Well I don't see any players left for Turkey maybe they will just withdraw from this game as they are no players available. According to UEFA the only changes for Turkey for this game are: Turkey central defender Gokhan Zans (suspended) Ibrahim Uzulmez (withdrawn), Emre (returns from suspension). For Norway Gamst Pedersen is suspended, forward Ole Martin Arst is injured and midfielder Tommy Svindal also injured. If you have any more info about the Turkish squad please note important players and those that are new absentees. Nobody has use for such long lists of unknown names.
Rüştü, Nuri, Yıldıray, Emre, Nihat, Arda , Fatih , Halil , Serhat , İbrahim T. were absent against Greece and 4-5 of them are usual starters. Now, Gökhan Ünal, Gökhan Zan and İbrahim Üzülmez will be absent. But, do not be misleaded by absents. Turkey has lots of players waiting on the line to replace absents. At the moment, Turkey is in a such a situation that all players have replacements and it's hard to understand who is the replacement, who is the starter... So, beleive me and do not base your bets on absent players of Turkey. Turkey's sqaud is wider than anybody knows.

Do not be misleaded by absents. Turkey has lots of players waiting on the line to replace absents. At the moment, Turkey is in a such a situation that all players have replacements and it's hard to understand who is the replacement, who is the starter... Yıldıray, Emre, Nihat, Arda , Fatih , Halil , Serhat , İbrahim T. were absent against Greece and 4-5 of them are usual starters. So, beleive me and do not base your bets on absent players of Turkey. Turkey's sqaud is wider than anybody knows.
This was exactly my point. I don't want to know about some long list of irrelevant players. I only want to know about players that make a difference like maybe Emre, Gokhan Zans, Pedersen and Ole Martin

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 There is no need Robijas to say all these things about Greece. I was on the stadium & i felt bad about what the fans did. Nevertheless you have done the same so many times before... Not the place here to write the way you do. Greece is the European Champion (something Turkey never have done) so maybe that's what really bothering you. You were the better team in that last game. No question about it. I'm not going to respond in any other coomments in public (others don't care about that kind of argumments).

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 I'll put my money in Over 2.5 Goals (2.32 at Betfair right now, but will probably go higher). Turkey showed last game that they know how to score goals (i know the greece defence was really bad, but it doesn't take away that they scored 4 goals). I'm thinking the result will be 3-1 or 2-2, but i'm not putting any money into the result. (Hey, my first post here...)

I'll put my money in Over 2.5 Goals (2.32 at Betfair right now, but will probably go higher). Turkey showed last game that they know how to score goals (i know the greece defence was really bad, but it doesn't take away that they scored 4 goals). I'm thinking the result will be 3-1 or 2-2, but i'm not putting any money into the result. (Hey, my first post here...)
Hello Mistah, welcome here... I agree that the games is closer to over than under. But, please rad my pick on first page and please read my reasoning. I suggest you to cover your bet with "Both Teams To Score @1.80"... Greetings...

Hello Mistah, welcome here... I agree that the games is closer to over than under. But, please rad my pick on first page and please read my reasoning. I suggest you to cover your bet with "Both Teams To Score @1.80"... Greetings...
If it is just to cover my bet i'd rather play 1-1 @ 7.00 (betfair, portlandbet). What do you think about that? That makes me "safe" in all results except 0-0, 1-0 and 0-1, but gives me a higher profit on 1-1 (and lower on 2-2, 3-3 and so on).

EventMalta v Greece
SelectionBoth teams to score: no
Strength10/10
Date28/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.75 (Back)
ReasoningAfter the disaster vs Turkey I expect Greece to come out eager to show that they are not that bad and I also expect that the goalkeeper will prove that he is not a joke. This bet is in other words based on Malta not to score, Greece are after all the better team and must bounce back now. I find that teams who have let in lots of goals often tend to keep a clean sheet the next match. Only worry is that Malta have scored 4 goals from two home mathces, but I think this match will look very different.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Hungary hosting Moldova. Home team is building young squad so it's natural they had some ups and downs lately. In their lastfriendly they lost with Montenegro away 2:1 despite leading 1:0 throughout the entire match practically. But I saw a solid and compact team,with nice organisation. I think they can beat Moldova in this game at home, and I fancy them to win with one goal margine, expekt @3.7. Home team should dominate and narrow win 1:0 or 2:1 will be just fine for them I think. Moldova is weak away so I don't think they are able to take any pts from this game, but also there isn't some huge quality difference so that we can say they will be trashed. In adition I like Total goals: 1, betdirect @4.33 as I see this game probably ending 1:0.

Since Fatih Terim surprises us usually with squads' date=' instead of estimating a probable 11, I can tell you that our team will most probably will play with 2 forwards and at least with 1 attacking minded midfield players[/quote'] what all the tvs say now is that we will play with one forward (unfortunately its hakan sukur). emre's suspension is over and he will most probably start in fisrt 11, in midfield with aurelio. tumer will also play. to whom doesn't know, turkey's match is on neutral ground (in frankfurt) and without supporters) I won't bet on this match, coz saturday night showed me our national team is unpredictible :) but i can suggest you first half draw, or 0-0 if offered in any bookies.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Turkey hosting Norway in Frankfurt Germany. I believe they are facing great period lately while with Norway it's total opposite. Turkey won 4:1 with Greece on the weekend, while Norway lost at home to B&H. Turkey with all wins till now wihle Norway have 2-0-2 record. HW is must bet here, pick Turkey to win, betfair @2.1.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 turkey saved a point, i think many people here writing good analysis but wrong picks, no problem, i know this, good analysis drives to wrong pick, norway should win today no doupt, also greece should win by 5-0 or more, i am not a fan of any team, i am just watching games as gambler, i took the over yaman suggested ( one way or onother -both teams to score-) and the under on malta game ( lucky indeed to get this one) bye bye boys

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Dear Nicolas, Mistah and all, Once more, I saw that ant,-football i smtg I hate. Norway defendd with 11 players and just found 2 positions and scored. Still, Tukry recovered and took a draw, but at least 4-2 could happen if we did not miss that much positions, post etc... I expected a reaction from Norway after the Bosnia and I knew that Norway's strong points were Turkey's weak point, what a match... Still, pls check some stats : Ball Posession: Turkey 70% Norway 30% Fouls Made: Turkey 9 Norway 30 Shots: Turkey 18 Norway 6 Anyway, congrats to my team Turkey who is leading the group with 13 points after 5 games...:gimme

turkey saved a point' date=' i think many people here writing good analysis but wrong picks, no problem, i know this, good analysis drives to wrong pick[/quote'] Hmm, I always read this forum looking for information (analysis) and not picks. Many times after reading a post I come up with a bet selection which is different from the pick in the post. So keep posting guys! :clap And well done to Turkey!

• 1 month later...

1.delta_equal.gifTurkey541014 - 313
2.delta_equal.gifGreece54018 - 412
3.delta_equal.gifNorway52129 - 67
4.delta_equal.gifBosnia-Herzegovina521210 - 127
5.delta_equal.gifHungary52037 - 86
6.delta_equal.gifMalta51135 - 104
7.delta_equal.gifMoldova60243 - 132
Jun 2, 07GreeceHungaryi
Jun 2, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaTurkeyi
Jun 2, 07NorwayMaltai
So, here we are again... Norway- Malta Norway should easyly win 2-0, 3-0 or more against Malta after last poor game against Bosnia at Ulleval (1-2) and after 2-2 in Germany against Turkey. Norway lost here big points in both games coz hard or not had 2-0 over Turkey in Germany. So no place for suprise here... Greece - Hungary Greece simply must win this game or will be in big big trouble. Hungary won last game over Moldova and found moral. Also they made come back and started to play some espected. They played one time already 2 years ago:
Nov 16, 05FriendlyGreeceGreece2 - 1Hungaryi
Greece may not lose points coz Greece must play in Norway and in Turkey and that is huge desadvantage for them... Bosnia Herzegovina - Turkey Hard game to predict. Turkey is of course better team but....See this results (friendly games): 2002. Bosnia and Herzegovina- Turkey 2-1 16.08.2000. Bosnia and Herzegovina - Turkey 2-0 This was friendly games but this results simply may not be ignored when we talk about betting. Bosnia have not any chances for first two places and have hard games til end (Greece away and Turkey away). Also Bosnian best players and supporters boycot bosnian footbal asscociations and here again best players as Sergej Barbarez, Hasan Salihamidzic, Kenan Hasagic, Zlatan Bajramovic, Sasa Papac, Emir SPahic and another guys will not play...New selector Fuad Muzurovic called players from national league. Only big news is that maybe Elvir Rahimic (CSKA Moscow) will finally start to play for national team but it is not sure coz there is a lot of problems in footbal association. Hard game fro predict. Bosnia made great for Turkey winning over Norway in Norway 2-1 but Turkey "again" didnt same god ting for bosnians drawing 2-2 in Germany..But that is long story... Both teams to score seems as best options here... What do you think guys??