Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 What a night in group C in qualification for EC !!!!!!!! Greece - Turkey 1-4 Norway - Bosnia and Herzegovina 1-2 Moldavia - Malta 1-1 I was at Ulleval stadium in Oslo and we (bosnians supporters) made some troubles in stadium..:tongue2 Now i watched game on TV between Greece and Turkey. Turkey totaly overplayed Greece same as Bosnia overplayed Norway..I have to congratulate to all turkish players and to all turkish people.. What a ugly behaviour from Greek players and Greek supporters!!! Fuujjjjj... I hope that turkish players and supporters will make same and whorse in Turkey..:tongue2

1.delta_equal.gifTurkey440012 - 112
2.delta_equal.gifGreece43017 - 49
3.delta_equal.gifBosnia-Herzegovina521210 - 127
4.delta_equal.gifNorway42027 - 46
5.delta_equal.gifMalta41125 - 94
6.delta_equal.gifHungary41035 - 83
7.delta_equal.gifMoldova50233 - 112
Mar 28, 07HungaryMoldova 1-0i
Mar 28, 07MaltaGreece 0-1i
Mar 28, 07TurkeyNorway 0-0i
Jun 2, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaTurkey 1-0 :tongue2 i
Jun 2, 07GreeceHungary 1-0i
Jun 2, 07NorwayMalta 1-0i
Jun 6, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaMalta 1-0i
Jun 6, 07GreeceMoldova 1-0i
Jun 6, 07NorwayHungary 1-0i
Sep 9, 07HungaryBosnia-Herzegovina 0-1i
Sep 9, 07MaltaTurkey 0-1i
Sep 9, 07MoldovaNorway 0-1i
Sep 12, 07TurkeyHungary 1-0i
Sep 12, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaMoldova 1-0i
Sep 12, 07NorwayGreece 1-0i
Oct 13, 07MoldovaTurkey 0-1i
Oct 13, 07GreeceBosnia-Herzegovina 1-0i
Oct 13, 07HungaryMalta 1-0i
Oct 17, 07TurkeyGreece 1-0i
Oct 17, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaNorway 1-0i
Oct 17, 07MaltaMoldova 0-1i
Nov 17, 07NorwayTurkey 0-0i
Nov 17, 07GreeceMalta 1-0i
Nov 17, 07MoldovaHungary 0-0i
Nov 21, 07TurkeyBosnia-Herzegovina 0-1 :tongue2 i
Nov 21, 07HungaryGreece 1-0:tongue2 i
Nov 21, 07MaltaNorway 0-1i
1. Turkey 26 p 2.Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 3.Greece 24 4.Norway 23 5.Hungary 6.Moldavia 7.Malta :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28

What a night in group C in qualification for EC !!!!!!!! Greece - Turkey 1-4 Norway - Bosnia and Herzegovina 1-2 Moldavia - Malta 1-1 I was at Ulleval stadium in Oslo and we (bosnians supporters) made some troubles in stadium..:tongue2 Now i watched game on TV between Greece and Turkey. Turkey totaly overplayed Greece same as Bosnia overplayed Norway..I have to congratulate to all turkish players and to all turkish people.. What a ugly behaviour from Greek players and Greek supporters!!! Fuujjjjj... I hope that turkish players and supporters will make same and whorse in Turkey..:tongue2
1.delta_equal.gifTurkey440012 - 112
2.delta_equal.gifGreece43017 - 49
3.delta_equal.gifBosnia-Herzegovina521210 - 127
4.delta_equal.gifNorway42027 - 46
5.delta_equal.gifMalta41125 - 94
6.delta_equal.gifHungary41035 - 83
7.delta_equal.gifMoldova50233 - 112
Mar 28, 07HungaryMoldova 1-0i
Mar 28, 07MaltaGreece 0-1i
Mar 28, 07TurkeyNorway 0-0i
Jun 2, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaTurkey 1-0 :tongue2 i
Jun 2, 07GreeceHungary 1-0i
Jun 2, 07NorwayMalta 1-0i
Jun 6, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaMalta 1-0i
Jun 6, 07GreeceMoldova 1-0i
Jun 6, 07NorwayHungary 1-0i
Sep 9, 07HungaryBosnia-Herzegovina 0-1i
Sep 9, 07MaltaTurkey 0-1i
Sep 9, 07MoldovaNorway 0-1i
Sep 12, 07TurkeyHungary 1-0i
Sep 12, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaMoldova 1-0i
Sep 12, 07NorwayGreece 1-0i
Oct 13, 07MoldovaTurkey 0-1i
Oct 13, 07GreeceBosnia-Herzegovina 1-0i
Oct 13, 07HungaryMalta 1-0i
Oct 17, 07TurkeyGreece 1-0i
Oct 17, 07Bosnia-HerzegovinaNorway 1-0i
Oct 17, 07MaltaMoldova 0-1i
Nov 17, 07NorwayTurkey 0-0i
Nov 17, 07GreeceMalta 1-0i
Nov 17, 07MoldovaHungary 0-0i
Nov 21, 07TurkeyBosnia-Herzegovina 0-1 :tongue2 i
Nov 21, 07HungaryGreece 1-0:tongue2 i
Nov 21, 07MaltaNorway 0-1i
1. Turkey 26 p 2.Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 3.Greece 24 4.Norway 23 5.Hungary 6.Moldavia 7.Malta :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
My congratulations guys and wish all the best for your national team! But I think this is a forum for punters, the place to change our bets, ideas and news. Posts you wrote are a little dangerous for the aim of site, and not very pleasant for greek punters. Maybe on the sites for ultras fanclub......! My national team(Georgia) has lost either but I have nothing against Scots and all Scotland SUPPORTERS, because we are all virtual mates here:) Good Luck Guys! With best regard...

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 thank you on the congrats bettoro. I have nothing against any country nor any fans, but I dont think there is anything wrong with me supporting my own national team and hoping my team passes the group stage. If you read the post more clearly by Robijas you would notices that all the future results he is hoping for are 1-0 or 0-1, therefore you would see that this is not necessarily that will occur in future.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 it was wonderful to win greece in athens.but norway is more dangerous than greece because this is the last chance of norway.on the other hand this is the last game without supporters and match is beeing played in frankfurt. robijas you're very optimistic i hope you can qualify but you can neither win us in istanbul nor in bosnia.;) maybe draw in bosnia(i congratulate you for norway match too)

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Bettoro, if you like action put some money this week on Greece and Hungary and Norway (double chance) and you will remember me !!! Another small combo will be Greece with -1.5 or over 2.5 goals+ Hungary + Turkey-Norway draw I think it will be 1.10x1.50x1.60=2.64...:clap (8/10) second small combo,probably odds 1.50 x 1.50 x 3.15= 7.09 :clap (2/10) It will be big big draw in Frankfurt !!!!! Keremix, Turkey made great job and they are already first in group, whY? -Greece is coming to Turkey -Norway is coming to Turkey -Bosnia is coming to Turkey -Greece is coming to Norway -Norway is coming to Bosnia and -Bosnia is coming to Greece So in this situation Turkey has nothing play for in juni i Bosnia. Bosnia made great job for Turkey now and Turkey must respect that..I think that will know requite that... Greece with bahaviour on the fields and at the stadium doesnt deserve to play in europan cups at all !!!!! EC 2008 is far away from them....

Bettoro, if you like action put some money this week on Greece and Hungary and Norway (double chance) and you will remember me !!! Another small combo will be Greece with -1.5 or over 2.5 goals+ Hungary + Turkey-Norway draw I think it will be 1.10x1.50x1.60=2.64...:clap (8/10) second small combo,probably odds 1.50 x 1.50 x 3.15= 7.09 :clap (2/10) It will be big big draw in Frankfurt !!!!! Keremix, Turkey made great job and they are already first in group, whY? -Greece is coming to Turkey -Norway is coming to Turkey -Bosnia is coming to Turkey -Greece is coming to Norway -Norway is coming to Bosnia and -Bosnia is coming to Greece So in this situation Turkey has nothing play for in juni i Bosnia. Bosnia made great job for Turkey now and Turkey must respect that..I think that will know requite that... Greece with bahaviour on the fields and at the stadium doesnt deserve to play in europan cups at all !!!!! EC 2008 is far away from them....
Have not seen matches Greece-Turkey and Norway-Bosnia. I think will follow your advice and make some bets on them:ok Have not any another idea about this matches. I'll post my predictions in other groups.

if turkey win norway probably we qualify in this group.but one of the danger for bosnia and greece is both team may punished by uefa and this situation may effect this group's future directly.
Bosnia have nothing to lose in remeining games coz no one in Bosnia bolive that Bosnia can qualify.There is a lot of problems between Bosnian football federation and supporetrs and that is another story. So people in Bosnia talk just about that relations between BH football federation and supporters. All in Bosnia know that Bosnia can have great team including Barbarez (Leverkusen), Salihamidzic(Bayern M), Sasa Papac (Glasgow Rangers), Zlatan Bajramovic (Schalke) and another guys tougheder with this young players wich won over Norway in Norway. Problem is football federation here and no one talk about results anymore and it is not so important in this moment. But Bosnia have team wich can beat any team on average level in Europe and that prove so many times. This is first time that i played against Bosnia and i LOST a lot of money...This was first and only time that i made mistake for 1.45...It is not important for Bosnia will they play in Germany or in Austraia or in another place in Europe, with or without supporters.. I think that all teams have great and bad days..Bosnia til today in this qualifications had just bad days.Situation will be chanced soon i hope. Also Greece was lucky til now but real face and real power of this team was showen on saturday night. Actually i got feelings that they are bad,but to lose 1-4 at home against Turkey i couldnt imagine. Greece will win over Malta for sure, but i will not be so sure in them already in their next game against Hungary..Their players are totaly out of form and their league is not so strong as before...So i dodnt see any value in this team. Before you make any bet you have to calculate chances and posibility.Thay is key of betting. 1.45 was too low for Norway but almost all tok that. Normal odds should be around 1.70-1.80 for Norway.That is minimum. Bad situation in Bosnian team drops this odds til 1.40. But motivation of bosnian players droped til maximum and from that situation were born new feelings and hope in bosnian players wich showed real power on the field.. So i said that chances are important in betting. Now i will try to calculate chances for first two places in this group. Chances for first two places in this group: Turkey 80% Greece 10% Norway 4% Bosnia and Herzegovina 4% Hungary 1% Moldovia 0.8 % Malta 0.20% So it means if you can find bet "will turkey take first or second place in group" and if odds on that bet are 1.25 or high, that is VALUE...If it is 1.10 it is not value and you will lose in lang term betting on this kind of bet.... Next round: Malta (2%)- draw (8%)- Greece (90%) Hungary (60%)-draw(25%)-Moldova (15%) Turkey (35%)-drae(40%)-Norway(35%) Good Luck

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Hello to all again ! As well as everyone, I have to make it up to my friend QUANTUMPARADOX since I predicted Greece (0) AH and he followed me but lost.:loon So here comes my prediction for the Turkey v Norway game; :drums Turkey v Norway Very interesting game for me. I believe that if we can beat Norway without any supporters in Germany after a that big win over Greece , I will believe that our team has at least the mental discipline to be a European Champion or World Champion since it is really hard to give %100 and concentrate %100 after a game where all the players concentrated and had given %100 just 4 days ago. Its is obvious that Norway’s team structure fits to the away game more than home games since they don’t have lots of technical players or they don’t have a game plan and game structure which leads them to be dominant and attack after attack in their home games. Their advantage is their disciplinary and physical play. Since the need for point/s is obvious for Norway especially after the loss against Bosnia and the advantages of being a better away team and finally being a good physical team with strong players are advantages of Norway and clear disadvantages of Turkey. On the other hand Turkey’s morale and confidence is high and even physical teams and teams with good away team structure are always hard to play for Turkey, I want to point that since the first game in the group since now, Turkey showed that physically strong teams are not that hard to beat for Turkey anymore. We learnt how to fight as well as using our technical abilities. Last night, on TV, Fatih Terim told that they will play an attacking football. And, like I wrote for the Greece game, best defense is offence for Fatih Terim. Since Fatih Terim surprises us usually with squads, instead of estimating a probable 11, I can tell you that our team will most probably will play with 2 forwards and at least with 1 attacking minded midfield players To conclude, I believe that all the advantages of Norway such as team structure, need for win and motivation will show itself in this game at least by scoring if not by taking point/s. I don’t see Turkey losing this one but I also wont be surprised incase of a draw. Instead of choosing a side bet, I prefer to choose goal betting and there are some bets that I really like in the market which are ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.110 – 10BET - Both Teams To Score @1.80 – Sportingbet - Norway To Score @1.50 – Sportingbet. But, my suggestion which is the bet I believe in and which is the bet I feel secure and confident is; Both Teams To Score @1.80 – Sportingbet 10/10

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Hi Yaman.. my friend you must be careful with that bet.. I know very very well three teams in this group and thats are Turkey, Bosnia and Norway..I watched them i lot of times.. Now in this game Norway will be without best player GAMST PEDERSEN (Blackburn, suspended)..He received yellow against Bosnia and that easy could be red, but nevermind.. So "heart" of Norwegian team is out...They must make result here.. I think also that if turkish players are able to play two "big" games in a row with 100% motivation and performance, that they could take place between first 5 teams in Europe..But it is not realistic to wait that from them..Draw is also very god result for Turkish team after this results from saturday..Turkey is beeter then Norway but motivation will of course be on "Vikings" side.. I see huge value in DRAW here...If i need to coise double chance that will be X2 on Norway.. Norway play with long passes and high balls. So it is important that defence of their rival (and goalkeeper too) must be very high...Stamina of defenders must be on high level coz Carew is unbolivable in duels one to one..(You know him of course)..Riise was very poor in saturday and i dodnt expect that will be so quite again...I said that i will couse here X2 maybe... But if i need to play over/under my coise will be under...:unsure

Hi Yaman.. my friend you must be careful with that bet.. I know very very well three teams in this group and thats are Turkey, Bosnia and Norway..I watched them i lot of times.. Now in this game Norway will be without best player GAMST PEDERSEN (Blackburn, suspended)..He received yellow against Bosnia and that easy could be red, but nevermind.. So "heart" of Norwegian team is out...They must make result here.. I think also that if turkish players are able to play two "big" games in a row with 100% motivation and performance, that they could take place between first 5 teams in Europe..But it is not realistic to wait that from them..Draw is also very god result for Turkish team after this results from saturday..Turkey is beeter then Norway but motivation will of course be on "Vikings" side.. I see huge value in DRAW here...If i need to coise double chance that will be X2 on Norway.. Norway play with long passes and high balls. So it is important that defence of their rival (and goalkeeper too) must be very high...Stamina of defenders must be on high level coz Carew is unbolivable in duels one to one..(You know him of course)..Riise was very poor in saturday and i dodnt expect that will be so quite again...I said that i will couse here X2 maybe... But if i need to play over/under my coise will be under...:unsure
Hello My Friend, Thx for your comment but I have to point that I already wrote this above : "To conclude, I believe that all the advantages of Norway such as team structure, need for win and motivation will show itself in this game at least by scoring if not by taking point/s. I don’t see Turkey losing this one but I also wont be surprised incase of a draw. " :ok

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Maybe in this moment big part of Bosnians want more then big part of turkish people that Turkey win here, coz in this situation Bosnia will have more chance to qualify then Norway. In that situation next game for Turkey and Bosnia is game where Bosina host Tukey in Bosnia..If Bosnia win that game :tongue2 then chances of Bosina to qualify wil rise..Expecially coz after that game Bosnia have "easy fixture (Malta home, Hungary away and Moldova home)... But knowing both temas very well i must disagree this..Turkey is happy with draw..must be...they will lead this grouptil end coz Turkey now have easiest fixture.. I wish that Turkey win..I wil take here x2 but i will not cry if Turkey win !!!! Situation in Norwegian footbal is very serious. John Carew and John Arne Risse are very ctitised by norwegian media. Charlton goalkeeper Myhre made great mistake when Misimovic scored from freee kick so this time i dont bolive that will make same mistake.. 0-0 or 1-1 is very posible here..We will see...I wish all best to turkish players and turkish supporters..

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Also this was our third bad start in qualification: For EC 2004 Portugal our first games:

Sep 7, 02Bosnia-Herzegovina0 - 3Romaniai
Oct 16, 02Norway2 - 0Bosnia-Herzegovinai
After this two games we already didnt had any chance for first two places coz situation in our group was very hard coz all favourites already won all games. But then Bosnia won 2-0 over Luxemburg at home,after that won 2-0 also in Kopenhagen over Denmark (big suprise :tongue2 ), then lost in Romania 0-2, but after that won again, this time 1-0 over Norway in Bosnia, then won 1-0 in Luxemburg and finally drawed 1-1 in Bosnia when Denmark. if Bosnia could win that game should directly play in Portugal. For WC 2006 in Germany our first games:
Sep 8, 04Bosnia-Herzegovina1 - 1Spaini
Oct 9, 04Bosnia-Herzegovina0 - 0Serbia and Montenegroi
It was not so bad start but then :
Mar 26, 05Belgium4 - 1Bosnia-Herzegovinai
Mar 30, 05Bosnia-Herzegovina1 - 1Lithuaniai
We tok two bad results and our chances were very very small again. But after that game we played with San Marino and won and nohing chanced.Chances for qualify was very bad. After that we played in Valencia against Spania and had 1-0 til 97. minute but then Spain with help of refree scored and result was 1-1. After that game Bosina started to play and won 1-0 over Belgium in Zenica in Bosnia.After that won 1-0 in Lithuania and 3-0 at home over San Marino. Bosnia made come back and played hard game in Serbia. If Bosnia could win that game should directly go to Germany but Serbia was better and won 1-0.. So history is continued. Bosnia made great come back and now havelong time til juni til find way how to continue. In this period Greece will win over Malta and have 12 points. If Norway win over Turkey then Bosnia is out but Turkey will have problems in next stages coz Turkey must play in Norway !!! So all i think to say is that Bosnia made great job for both, for selv og for Turkey. Now it is turn on Turkey...Also if Turkey show not here full motiavtion to win and should not fiht for result, then Turkey can have a big problems in next game in Bosnia coz Bosnian players will be angry for Turkey (i dont want that but it will be like that..:unsure )..So if Turkey lose here in Frankfurt and draw in Bosnia then Norway and Greece will come back in the race for first place.. All is open now..but i feel that Turkey will play just to not to lose here and that chances that Norway take all points are biger then Turkey to win..That is my conclusion...

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Nice comments... I wil also be very happy seeing Bosnia qualfying with us. But, please dont forget smtg, Fatih Terim was on TV last night and he told that they will play ana attacking football. I beleive that Turkey will play for 3 points not 1. :cheers

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 i disagree on all robijas comments, here is a betting forum, not a place for "ultras" or fanatics teenagers, how ever from the rest of his posts, i take the under in frankfurt, i also strongly beleive that turkey can not repeat such a performance or same performance within 4 days, i watched that match, and i am confident that greeks were very poor and below expectations, and over and above,were playing without goalkeeper ( 4 attacking efforts-4 goals) my prediction is under 2.5 goals, and as for malta game, i will not be surprised if maltese team take a point or points there, that greek squad was really really poor regards to yaman see youuu

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 QuantumParadox, i dont see any problems here..I am not "ultras"..This problems i leave at stadium as one suporets.. Here i explained why i expect: Turkey - Norway draw 2/10 Turkey - Norway x2 8/10 Turkey - Norway under 2.5 goals 6/10 Also i explained why i bolive in this picks: Malta - Greece away win 10/10 Malta -Greece (-1.50) away win 8/10 Hungary-Moldavia I didnt write about this game. Hungary was free and played friendly game with Monte Negro. Txis game was fixed and Monte Negro won 2-1. Almost all at Balkan won money on this game ( i also)..Hungary scored gol in the beggining of the game for 1-0. After that ungary scored another but was disalowed from refree :dude In second half Monte Negro scored both goals from penalty :dude This game was fixed on 2-1 and odds was great.. Now that will playagainst Moldavia wich drawed at home with Malta..:rollin Also Moldavia got one red and 4 yellow card so i think that their minimum one player will be suspended for this game against Hungary.. Hungary played with B team in Monte Negro so rested best players.. First game at home Hungary lost 1-4 against Norway, then played another and lost against Turkey 0-1...So now must win.. Moldovia in last 13 away games lost 12 and drawed just one (0-0 with Azerbejdzan)..In this 13 away games scored just 2 goals and received 35 goals..So their chances to make result here ae in promile i think..:dude

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 :cheers

i disagree on all robijas comments, here is a betting forum, not a place for "ultras" or fanatics teenagers, how ever from the rest of his posts, i take the under in frankfurt, i also strongly beleive that turkey can not repeat such a performance or same performance within 4 days, i watched that match, and i am confident that greeks were very poor and below expectations, and over and above,were playing without goalkeeper ( 4 attacking efforts-4 goals) my prediction is under 2.5 goals, and as for malta game, i will not be surprised if maltese team take a point or points there, that greek squad was really really poor regards to yaman see youuu
My good friend QuantumParadox( I wish I learn your real name this is too long:tongue2:gimme ), I strongly suggest you to cover your bet with either Norway to score @1.50 -Sportingbet or Both Teams To Score @1.80 - Sportingbet if you are going to bet on under. Fatih Terim was on TV yesterday and told that we are going to play attacking football. Please read my post-pick if you have time, above ,and you will find my arguments there. Greetings my friend :cheers

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 In saturday in "two big games" from this group all 4 teams played attacking football and results of that are two unexpected away wins. Bosnia came to Norway and played with two attackers forward. (Muslimovic and Ibisevic)..Norway didnt expect that and started to attack from begining of the game (Norway had a lot of chances for goal)...result:1-2 In another game, Greece as host must made great result against Turkey..They pressed and scored for 1-0..No one expected that Turkey can return the game. But Turkey didnt came to Atin to defence and result was 1-4.... In game between Turkey and Norway, it is hard to say wich team will attack and why??? Norway tok big punishment in last game coz pressed and attacked from start + in this game will be without Gamst Pedersen, so i give a very very small chance that they will attack first..They will play cool and wait a chance.. Wil Turkey attack?? Why?? Need they to win here or draw is engough ?? I dont know, game will be without supporters..empry stadium..For me it will be borning game without action

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Turkey allways has a problem to play two games in four day.it shows me that Turkish player not good proffesional as much as any big team of the europa.so this game more difficult than greece. TURKEY hmt altintop,emre asik,servet cetin,volkan yaman aurellio,emre belozoğlu sabri tuncay tümer hakan sükür

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 Turkey allways has a problem to play two games in four day.it shows me that Turkish player not good proffesional as much as any big team of the europa.so this game more difficult than greece. TURKEY hmt altintop,emre asik,servet cetin,volkan yaman aurellio,emre belozoğlu sabri tuncay tümer hakan sükür

ok robijas' date=' no problem at all, yaman, why over mate??? i remind you also that terim ( a guy i respect) said that " if you cant win, try at least not to loose" i think draw should not considered as bad result for turkey, i go with under here mate,good luck![/quote'] My good friend, First of all thx for your interset and comment. Let me re-write what I meant in my pick. Norway's phyisical power, need for win and the motivation + Turkey's possible relaxation and problems with high balls are the reasons that backs my idea as Norway will score. I also beleive that, Turkey wont lose and score with the quick and technical players we have. So, for me instead of under, over is more possible. Even though, I choose Both Teams To Score as my pick not over. I still believe that you were not able to read my pick carefully since what I wrote there clearly was : "Last night, on TV, Fatih Terim told that they will play an attacking football. And, like I wrote for the Greece game, best defense is offence for Fatih Terim." - Attention QuantumParadox ! This is also what he always says and beleives !!! & "To conclude, I believe that all the advantages of Norway such as team structure, need for win and motivation will show itself in this game at least by scoring if not by taking point/s. I don’t see Turkey losing this one but I also wont be surprised incase of a draw. Instead of choosing a side bet, I prefer to choose goal betting and there are some bets that I really like in the market which are ; Over 2.5 Goals @2.110 – 10BET - Both Teams To Score @1.80 – Sportingbet - Norway To Score @1.50 – Sportingbet. " p.s. Please tell your real name my friend...Quantum:dudeParadox is not easy to remember :dude

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 turkey will play on "home ground" in germany...they didnt chose randomly where to play. a lot of turkish people live and work in germany, so turkey will be well supported in that match. i dont see nothing but turkey's win in this match. i dont want to predict over/under, because i thought they will play under in greece (i had luck to bet draw on halftime ) so, my bet is: turkey win @ 2.1

turkey will play on "home ground" in germany...they didnt chose randomly where to play. a lot of turkish people live and work in germany, so turkey will be well supported in that match. i dont see nothing but turkey's win in this match. i dont want to predict over/under, because i thought they will play under in greece (i had luck to bet draw on halftime ) so, my bet is: turkey win @ 2.1
match beeing played without spectators so it's not important where it is.my bet is for this match under 2.5 and draw on half time.because neither norway nor turkey take risk to score at the first half.it's hard to say anything about who will win because both teams have different football style.norway has many strong and powerful player (riise,carew,)and also many tall player.norway's dead balls big threat for Turkey.all the Turkish teams have a problem with dead ball.on the other hand Turkey has many technical and speedy players(tuncay,sabri,gökdeniz.emre,tümer)theese players can make a good job in offence for Turkey.,if Turkey scored an early goal it would be very difficult day for norway.

Re: Euro 2008 Group C Mar 28 ADD:

Turkey will be without Gökhan Ünal,İbrahim Üzülmez,ARDA TURAN,Halil Altintop,Yıldıray Baştürk,Nuri Şahin,Fatih Tekke,İbrahim Toraman,Serhat Akın,Rüştü Recber,Aydın, (injured) and Gokhan Zan (suspended). Norway will be without Ole Gamst Pedersen (Suspended). This player didn't play greece match and again will not play norway match.