International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 cheers yaman, yes soccer is very unpredictable, i dont blame you definitely, besides we do what we want for our money, nobody forces us to place this or that bet...now i come to fresh, i pick turkey to beat norway in frankfurt, what do you think? might be tricky this one without spectators, turkish players were fantastic last night but imo the whole atmosphere pushing them to catch the maximum of their abilities, while greeks were looking as lost in space, huge mistakes by goalkeaper and defenders, perhaps norway will proved hard task imo.what do you think?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03

cheers yaman' date=' yes soccer is very unpredictable, i dont blame you definitely, besides we do what we want for our money, nobody forces us to place this or that bet...now i come to fresh, i pick turkey to beat norway in frankfurt, what do you think? might be tricky this one without spectators, turkish players were fantastic last night but imo the whole atmosphere pushing them to catch the maximum of their abilities, while greeks were looking as lost in space, huge mistakes by goalkeaper and defenders, perhaps norway will proved hard task imo.what do you think?[/quote'] My Friend, Actually, its good you asked that. :drums Let me breifly tell you what I think. There are 2 options ; 1) The win last night and the experience of Fatih Terim will overcome the possible relaxation and Turkey will beat Norway with the good team structure and attacking football we play. 2) Classical mantality and physcology of the teams who come from a big win and the points advantage in the group may cause players not to play with their %100 and the physical football Norway plays + need for point/s for Norway + motivation after the Bosnia lost may bring us a draw or even a win for Norway. I will decide which one of the options is closer when all the media, team and we all concantrate on Norway game. Tomorrow or Thursday, I will decide and right here.:cheers

Another personal disaster for me through listening to bullsh't info on here about Bosnia. Let me down in 3 trebles and the lowest price as well. Ah well' date='serves me right for looking from bullshit sure things .[/quote'] You come here so you can see people's tips, you then bite their hands off when you like the look of the bet but if it goes wrong then it's their fault not yours. :unsure Their tips may prove to be wrong but noone forces anyone to make a bet, can only advise them. Personally I've taken losers off this forum but I've also taken winners. Whatever way it falls is down to you, you ultimately say yes to the bet and give the bookies your money. So when it goes wrong sure you can come back and say you lost but don't get all arsey about it, noone knows for certain how things will pan out and can only dispense of their advice. It is you that takes the final step in the gamble. Unlucky though with your bets, maybe they will come in for you next time instead. GL :hope

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 @1967: I OWN 2 forums, an admin on yet another, and a member of 2 others. I can hostly say that PuntersLounge is the bst forum of them all in terms of providing info! I would be happy if my own forums worked their way to become half of what PL is. I suggest you do your own homework and not to place big money on games you know absolutely nothing about, my friend. I -personally- pointed out the offer on the Norway match from the bookies was too good to be true, yet I totally agreed that "logic" dictates that Norway should have produced a massive win. It's nobody's fault that YOU made your own mind and decided to place your money on Norway! Personally, I thank each and everyone who cares to spend the time and effort to type and post info and updates about ANY game(s). Thank you, everyone. It makes the mere watching of any game a tad more entertaining.

Another personal disaster for me through listening to bullsh't info on here about Bosnia. Let me down in 3 trebles and the lowest price as well. Ah well' date='serves me right for looking from bullshit sure things .[/quote'] First of all I dont think you know how to gamble or bet. I, myself am a Bosnian and I didnt think my team was going to win, but I still didnt bet on Norway. Its not that I didnt want to go against my own national team, no sir. I didnt bet on Norway, because the value was SO LOW. You dont bet on games that dont provide you value, because in the long run it will bite just like this game did. There is always a game that will ruin your previous earnings. If you listening closely to this forum and analysed the game more closely on your own, you would have found out that the game is going to be a high scoring game. Bosnian defense is weak and it always was, but Bosnia always had good offense and the new guys proved to be good as well. So you could have concluded that the game is going to be over 2.5, which payed nicely 2.10 at many online bookies. If you listened to this forum, most people said that Bosnia is going to loose by 2 or 3 goals, well there is your hint that maybe you should get on overs, which was much better value when looking at the risk of any game. ANYWAYS, I like this forum and yes I'M STILL CELEBRATING :beer

:lol you have a right mate!! And popay its not Skopja its Skopje and that its town' date=' capital town of MACEDONIA!!![/quote'] .............Dejan f..... you MACEDONIA BELONGS TO GREECE

.............Dejan f..... you MACEDONIA BELONGS TO GREECE
Ooo that not good Popay you tel me to f...k ok.First this is betting forum not political forum if some of admin watch this I will recomendet to baned you. Btway f... you popay!!! Macedonia its Macedonia and nothing else!!!

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 I bet on Norway with huuuuuugeee money and LOST... It was just 1.45 on Norway and profesional punter shouldnt take it !!! Odds on Norway should be 1.80 or higher to be acceptable..I made mistake and ply out that.. Also odds on Greece could be higher..It was just 2.00 or 1.90 on Greece at the day of the game and i also LOST that.. Odds was unfair in the game between Croatia and Macedonia and in that game i tok X2 with huge value and lost money in last minutes of that game.. All in all i LOST a lot of money this week but i had great fut at Ullavall stadium in Oslo in Norway this saturday. Now i will think tvice before i place any bet on next round on qualifications in wednsday...

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 Some food for thought in regard to Turkey vs. Norway. Don't be fooled by the 4-1 scoreline by in Athens. It could of easily finished 2-2. But nonetheless, Turkey were a class above Greece infront of fierce crowd which has re-ignited the Turks like back in 2002 WC. Turkey are definately warm favourites against Norway. Let's look into why. Turkey in Turkey are untouchable. Rarely do you see a team beating us in Istanbul, I only remember Ukraine 3-0 and that was v. unfortunate. So the worst result here is a draw. I personally guarantuee that, even though we don't have a crowd. I'll be going for a WIN but if you don't hv the balls go for a DRAW NO BET. Probably no value in it for you there but it's a safe bet.