** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 Yes i am watching the match and i got huge money on norway handicap. Shortly, the Bosnian players are playing the best match in their life, whereas norwegians are playing the worst match ever. Pedersen and Carew 2 craps the ball comes always off their legs, really unbelivable.

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 turkey is much better side, yaman you were wrong, i watch the game through a satelite, obviously turkey is the better side, what is strange here is the troubles and fightings between greek spectators,they fight each other for unknown reason, some huge chance missed by greeks now anw

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 The problem with our team (Bosnia) is that we always win (better to say surprise) in these kind of matches in the middle of the qualifications. We never have a good start and good end in the qualis. Thats the point why we have mistaken 2 times for the EC 2004 and WC 2006. When it comes to a decisive match it is a sure banker to lay us, because we can only play good when apsolutely no pressure is exerted upon us. As a true Bosnia lover I am dissapointed with this result because it is a perfect "alibi" for whole mafia and politics in our FA. I would like if Norway could have crushed us 5:0. May sound silly, but you have to understand that things in Bosnia are like that, we are the only one FA in the world, with 3 presidents from 3 nations allowed by FIFA. It is politics, Greece had also politicians messing up in the FA, and FIFA sacked them all. Only in our case, FIFA are doing nothing, and those people wont go on their own. I hope you understand all those things happening in the stadium this evening.

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03

Liechtenstein v Northern Ireland Under 2.5 goals looks a good bet here. I don't see us going mad in Vaduz, if we get ahead we will be looking to hold onto that lead. I think Liechtenstein will try and get everyone behind the ball, as they tend to do, and play like mad for the 0-0. NI won't go attack mad, will probably keep their discipline at the back until late on if it stays 0-0. The big danger to the bet is the hosts scoring first. NI conceded no goals in last 3 games, 2 of them qualifiers. Looks like the pitch wont be football friendly either. Bet: Under 2.5 goals @ 1.86 (Betfair) Bet: Draw/N. Ireland (HT/FT) @ 5 (Betfair) Thought: Liechtenstein + 1.5. (Betfair no liquidy atm)
Never got the odds on the handicap. Thank fook. Healy brought us home, and the HT/FT came home with a lot of ease.

no point in us all being unhappy with the result :tongue2
Yes, thanks for the advice, alliando. I had a medium bet on 0-1, but followed your advice and was covered with small bets on 0-0 and 0-2, so a small profit there;)

turkey is much better side' date=' yaman you were wrong, i watch the game through a satelite, obviously turkey is the better side, what is strange here is the troubles and fightings between greek spectators,they fight each other for unknown reason, some huge chance missed by greeks now anw[/quote'] Sorry my friend.I also placed my bet on Greece. But, our players gave their %100 and oppositly Greece didnt. But, this is what makes football the most interesting and wanted sport in whole world. Congragulations to the lions on the pitch and to my country Turkey. :clap :cheers :dude

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 Another personal disaster for me through listening to bullsh't info on here about Bosnia. Let me down in 3 trebles and the lowest price as well. Ah well,serves me right for looking from bullshit sure things .

Another personal disaster for me through listening to bullsh't info on here about Bosnia.
thats the risk you take when blindly following a tip my friend - hopefully you wont get such a reaction from people who follow your tips when they dont come in.

Re: International: UEFA 2008 qualifyers, 24/03 @ 1967 Yeah, I was the first one who offered info about Norway - Bosnia. If I could return 24 hours back, I would have backed Norway handicap once more. It was so unexepected, that Norway s gonna put their lowest and Bosnia their highest performance ever. Sorry mate, I am also down, I placed big money only on Norway, but it is not nice from you when you say we spoke bullshit. I spoke the facts, and it is up to you whether you accept it or not.

thats the risk you take when blindly following a tip my friend - hopefully you wont get such a reaction from people who follow your tips when they dont come in.
:ok @ 1967 That is not very nice. Adding to what Aliando said, no one is forcing you to follow the tips. You follow the tips and got burned, it is the consequence that you have to deal with if you follow others' picks.