** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tikay's Tourney Sporting Odds (Boss) 28/03

Sharpe1ne

Tikays Tourney is back on Sporting Odds.Oh how i've missed this:( 2500 Staring chips and 12 minute blinds rising to 15 mins after the break. $1000 added to the prize pool and the usual $100 bounty on Tikay. Usually less than 200(most times less than 150) So stick it in your diarys peeps:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Tikay's Tourney Sporting Odds (Boss) 28/03 Guys, I'm afraid this is going to be cancelled tomorrow as we've had to fly Tikay off to Monte Carlo for the EPT Grand Final at short notice. We'll try and re-schedule for next week once Tikay has had a chance to check his diary/TV schedule/hair stylist appointments! I'll post here as soon as a new date is set. Regards, Joe

Re: Tikay's Tourney Sporting Odds (Boss) 28/03

Guys, I'm afraid this is going to be cancelled tomorrow as we've had to fly Tikay off to Monte Carlo for the EPT Grand Final at short notice. We'll try and re-schedule for next week once Tikay has had a chance to check his diary/TV schedule/hair stylist appointments! I'll post here as soon as a new date is set. Regards, Joe
No worries.it's just great to be told it's being cancelled:ok Would have hated to be sat around waiting for it but now you've condemned me to watch England try and play football again:cry

Re: Tikay's Tourney Sporting Odds (Boss) 28/03

Guys, I'm afraid this is going to be cancelled tomorrow as we've had to fly Tikay off to Monte Carlo for the EPT Grand Final at short notice. We'll try and re-schedule for next week once Tikay has had a chance to check his diary/TV schedule/hair stylist appointments! I'll post here as soon as a new date is set. Regards, Joe
Joe If you have to fly anyone else off to Monte Carlo at short notice. you got my number