** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Premier League Darts Week 7

Thursday 15 March 2007
Player 1TiePlayer 2bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Jenkins v Lewis (19:40 GMT)2.205.602.8699% Related markets...Match ResultHandicap ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)- - -Correct Score170 Check-Out1st Double Colour1st Leg Winner1st to 180First Bull ScorerHighest Checkout ScoreHighest Checkout Under/OverLast 180Last Double ColourMost 140sMost 180sNext Leg WinnerTo End Leg On A Double 1To Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal Bulls EyesTotal LegsWinning Double
Manley v Scholten (20:30 GMT)2.806.002.10100% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score170 Check-Out1st Double Colour1st Leg Winner1st to 180First Bull ScorerHighest Checkout ScoreHighest Checkout Under/OverLast 180Last Double ColourMost 140sMost 180sNext Leg WinnerTo End Leg On A Double 1To Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal Bulls EyesTotal LegsWinning Double
Van Barneveld v Priestley (21:15 GMT)1.347.008.00102% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score170 Check-Out1st Double Colour1st Leg Winner1st to 180First Bull ScorerHighest Checkout ScoreHighest Checkout Under/OverLast 180Last Double ColourMost 140sMost 180sNext Leg WinnerTo End Leg On A Double 1To Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal Bulls EyesTotal LegsWinning Double
Lloyd v Taylor (22:30 GMT)13.0010.001.20102% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result (Draw no Bet)Handicap Result- - -Correct Score170 Check-Out1st Double Colour1st Leg Winner1st to 180First Bull ScorerHighest Checkout ScoreHighest Checkout Under/OverLast 180Last Double ColourMost 140sMost 180sNext Leg WinnerTo End Leg On A Double 1To Score Highest CheckoutTotal 180sTotal 180s Under/OverTotal Bulls EyesTotal LegsWinning Double

All odds checked since 17:07 GMT
Nearly forgot this with Cheltenham and the Cricket:$ 1 for me at the moment Barneveld V Preistley Barneveld -3.5 Sets 11/10 Sporting Odds 5PTS After 3 weeks of odd results for Barney a fantastic performance over Scholten has brought back a lot of confidence in the Dutchman.He's complained over the last few weeks about not getting enough practise and doing too many exhibitions and media work.Now rejuvenated after not playing in the last couple of UK Open matches(and he's not entered again for this weeks) it seem he's making this event his sole priority.A happy Barney is an extremely dangerous prospect. Now take into account Preistley,riding high at the top of the leaderboard until he found out last week that if you don't hit your doubles you can't win a match.This will have been praying on his mind all week and he will have been practising on them religously, but this usually has a case of affecting your scoring at the start of the match and you cannot afford to under score against Barney.I expect Barney to take full advantage of this and put Preistley under pressure right from the start and if he can blow Taylor away in the first 6 legs i fully expect him to be 5-1 up at the break again today and with the lesson learned from Taylor,Barney can close this match out easily either 8-3 or 8-4 and the handicap will be landed.

Re: Premier League Darts Week 7 Terry Jenkins @ 2.20 (5/10) At times I have underestimated this man but he clearly now finally proven he is one of the big boys. Consitent scoring and finishing puts him as one of the top 5 in the world IMO. Tonight he plays Adrian Lewis who continues to be overestimated by bookies. He has plenty of flair in him but Jenkins is better than him at the moment. I thought about the DNB @ 1.83, but I reckon the 2.20 straight win is better odds. thats my only bet at the moment, I might be tempted into more later

Re: Premier League Darts Week 7 Left this a bit late with all that's going on but I'm here! 10pts Over 24 180's in session 11/10 Stan James Once again the total 180's bet is well undervalued by Stan James. Last week there were 23 in the 1st 3 matches and 2 of those matches were complete thrashings. I don't see many thrashings happening tonight and all the players who need rhythm should get it tonight. Normally this lot will average 7 180's a match so the line is well under the 28 I'd have therefore the overs represents a good deal of value. 6pts T.Jenkins to beat A.Lewis 11/10 Bet365 Terry Jenkins has been playing superb darts for the last 3 weeks and probably deserves a lot more than the 3pts he's picked up. He's gone toe to toe with Taylor and Barney and not been disgraced and then he beat Manley. Lewis has been pretty poor in recent weeks. He was thrashed by Priestley and outclassed by Taylor and although this is a match he'll feel he can win, Jenkins is probably the 3rd or 4th best in the world these days and deserves to be favourite and I think his excellent all round game will see him triumph here. 4pts P.Manley to beat R.Scholten 7/4 Stan James Peter Manley has hung in there in this tournament and he'll sense a chance of back-to-back wins. He's been working hard on his scoring and at some point that will come through. His finishing is rarely in question. He'll probably need to finish well tonight because Scholten is likely to outscore him. Scholten misses doubles though so Manley has every chance. Of their 4 Premier League meetings Manley leads 2-1 with a draw so he likes playing Scholten which could be key and I'll take Manley here. 10pts R.Barneveld vs D.Priestley - Over 7.5 180's 11/10 Skybet These 2 are no stranger to 180's and I can easily see this going over this total. Barney's been caning them like they've gone out of fashion and Priestley has hit his fare share in the tournament. I expect this match to be fairly close as Priestley often raises his game against the best and with the more legs we get the more 180's we'll get too. 8 180's isn't much because Barney's usually good for at least 6 himself. I fancy the overs here.

Re: Premier League Darts Week 7 I know he has a bad in fact very bad record against Taylor on TV and for that matter Barney (just one draw and many defeats) but I really do believe that Lloyd particularly at double figures is a touch of value. He is a class act and even though he has not always produced his best against the big two I do believe there are signs in his recent performances against them he is getting closer. At the 2006 World Darts Trophy he lost 5 sets to 1 but he totally ouscored Taylor despite the defeat. A similar performance tonight could give Taylor a run for his money.

Re: Premier League Darts Week 7 I don't think Lloyd's got it mentally to compete with Taylor, especially Taylor in the form he showed in the last game and a half. I think Taylor will cover the handicap but the odds aren't anything to write home about so I've left it alone.

Re: Premier League Darts Week 7

Terry Jenkins @ 2.20 (5/10) At times I have underestimated this man but he clearly now finally proven he is one of the big boys. Consitent scoring and finishing puts him as one of the top 5 in the world IMO. Tonight he plays Adrian Lewis who continues to be overestimated by bookies. He has plenty of flair in him but Jenkins is better than him at the moment. I thought about the DNB @ 1.83, but I reckon the 2.20 straight win is better odds. thats my only bet at the moment, I might be tempted into more later
6pts T.Jenkins to beat A.Lewis 11/10 Bet365 Terry Jenkins has been playing superb darts for the last 3 weeks and probably deserves a lot more than the 3pts he's picked up. He's gone toe to toe with Taylor and Barney and not been disgraced and then he beat Manley. Lewis has been pretty poor in recent weeks. He was thrashed by Priestley and outclassed by Taylor and although this is a match he'll feel he can win, Jenkins is probably the 3rd or 4th best in the world these days and deserves to be favourite and I think his excellent all round game will see him triumph here.
:notworthy :notworthy Well done lads.