aliando's laying football lines

aliando

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: aliando's laying football lines

Line 4 remains in play. Line 7 First Lay: Terrassa (v Villajoyosa) matched @ 1.82 waiting to be matched on 2 other games.
17:00 FT Terrassa 0-1 Vilajoiosa
:nana other 2 games unmatched. Overall Stats Number of Winning Lines Completed: 6 Number of Losing Lines Completed: 0 Number of Lines Still in Play: 1 Overall Profit/loss: +11.40pts :D

Re: aliando's laying football lines I wish you luck with this but there is one fatal flaw in your reasoning. Your statement that there is one in three chances of picking a correct result are only true if you use a pin. The price of your selection is a better guide to it's true chance.

I wish you luck with this but there is one fatal flaw in your reasoning. Your statement that there is one in three chances of picking a correct result are only true if you use a pin. The price of your selection is a better guide to it's true chance.
i agree mate, which is why i put this in the first post
the main thing to obviously be aware of is that the teams that are odds on are odds on for a reason - they are deemed to have a better than statistical chance of winning, which is hopefully where my careful selectioning skills will come in :unsure
as this is where the thread will succedd or fail.... cheers for the interest mate - always apprreciated :ok

Line 4 remains in play. Line 8 First Lay: SonderjyskE (away to Frem) matched @ 1.86
Frem0-0Sonderjylland
:nana Overall Stats Number of Winning Lines Completed: 7 Number of Losing Lines Completed: 0 Number of Lines Still in Play: 1 Overall Profit/loss: +13.30pts :D

Line 9 First Lay: Kyvbas v Metalurg Z - lay the draw - matched @ 1.65 (stats seem to point towards a high chance of a draw, but these odds just seem daft!)
and a draw it so finished, so we now have 2 lines remaining open, Line 4 and Line 9. Overall Stats Number of Winning Lines Completed: 7 Number of Losing Lines Completed: 0 Number of Lines Still in Play: 2 Overall Profit/loss: +13.30pts :D

Line 10 First Lay: Kettering ( v Farsley) matched @ 1.69
finished Kettering 3-2 Farsley Celtic 3 lines remain open - i will get around to updating the stats properly soon to show details of the open lines (and hopefully will get time/the right matches to start the second lays of these lines)

Line 12 First Lay: Holbaek ( v AB 70) matched @ 1.40 Line 13 First Lay: AGF Aarhus (away at Braband) matched @ 1.37
holbaek v ab70 finished 0-0 :ok braband - aarhus finished 1-1 :ok i'll tidy up this thread this evening when my head isnt banging so much (:hope)

Line 11 First Lay: Litex Lovech ( v Slavia Sofia) matched @ 1.43 (liability 0.86pts)
:unsure appears i have 2 line 11's - which dont help as they both lost :( i'll treat them as 2 seperate lines as they were both matched for a win of 2pts - this will be line11a and the other line 11b sorry if its confusing :$

Re: aliando's laying football lines Thread Update: Overall Stats Number of Winning Lines Completed: 9 Number of Losing Lines Completed: 0 Number of Lines Still in Play: 6 Overall Profit/loss: +17.10pts Open Lines: Line 4 - currently stands at 1.30pts down Line 9 - currently stands at 1.30pts down Line 10 - currently stands at 1.38pts down Line 11a - currently stands at 0.86pts down* Line 11b - currently stands at 1.38pts down* Line 14 - currently stands at 1.60pts down Obviously the profit figure is artificially inflated at present whilst waiting on the other lines - the second and third lays in each line will be lays i have more knowledge/confidence in and will keep the slightly more riskier lays to the first lay in each line. * denotes cock up with line numbers - to make it easier in the long-run, the next line will be line 16 so that the figures match the stats later on :\

Re: aliando's laying football lines man utd and york both won comfortably Overall Stats Number of Winning Lines Completed: 9 Number of Losing Lines Completed: 0 Number of Lines Still in Play: 6 Overall Profit/loss: +17.10pts Open Lines: Line 4 - currently stands at 4.50pts down Line 9 - currently stands at 4.42pts down Line 10 - currently stands at 1.38pts down Line 11a - currently stands at 0.86pts down* Line 11b - currently stands at 1.38pts down* Line 14 - currently stands at 1.60pts down