Sas League 10-11'th March

The Sas league is running again. Let's make some profit :)

Saturday 10 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Midtjylland v Vejle (16:00 GMT)1.395.1010.50102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 11 March 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
AaB Aalborg v Viborg (14:00 GMT)1.813.705.30102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderTotal Goals
AC Horsens v Silkeborg (14:00 GMT)2.403.353.35102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOver/Under
Esbjerg v Copenhagen (14:00 GMT)5.003.601.90101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreNext Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
OB Odense v Randers (14:00 GMT)1.673.856.60102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerBoth Teams To ScoreDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Brøndby v FC Nordsjaelland (17:00 GMT)1.763.855.70101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreCornersDouble ChanceDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Sas League 8-9'th March

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event OB - Randers
Selection OB
Strength 10/10
Date 11/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 1.70 (Back)
Reasoning OB who are competing for medals are meeting Randers in their first sas league match anno 2007. OB will have to prove in their first match against an inferior team, that they belong in the top. OB have done very well in the transfer window strenghtening their offensive line with Radonjic and their defensive line with Helveg and Troest. They will be missing Anders Møller Kristensen for this match, but Ophaug will most probably take his place, and I don't think there is much of a difference on the 6 players they have in the back (Ophaug, Helveg, Laursen, Troest, C. Christensen and AM. Christensen) Radonjic is a doubt for this match too though, which is bad for this bet. Randers trainer Lars Olsen told Tipsbladet that he did not feel his team were where they needed to be in the start of the season. On top of that they will be missing Stig Tøfting, former Danish international who has a lot of influence on their team. I'm giving this match the rating 62-24-14 giving a betvalue of 105,40% on OB. Happy punting!

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March hey jonne good work with starting this thread back up, glad to see the SAS league back, enjoyed punting on this last year. i fancy FCM to beat Vejle with the handicap, but was wondering if the FCM team seen any major changes with the transfer market or is it the same strength team as before the winter break??as they were a fairly strong team at home

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March They lost their best player, Thygesen to Moenchengladback, but bought Danny Olsen from FCN to compensate as well as Macedonian striker Dadu. on top of that they've taken Babayide Collins (currently viewed as one of the best talents in Denmark,) into their a-troop. I think it's hard to say whether they're stronger or weaker than autumn, I'd say about the same. I do think that Vejle has become better though!

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March well i s till fancy FCM at home but taking your advice i think it may be better to just sit this one out and see how the teams perform!!do you think FCM can win this?? the OB pick looks good, i saw them paly in the royal league and they were doing OK so Randers should be a problem

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March I think FCM are favorites to win this, but it's always hard to bet on the first round.. Vejle have gotten a lot of new players too so I don't know how the teams will perform, I'm going to watch as many matches in the first round as I can though, to get an idea of how the teams will play :)

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March

I think FCM are favorites to win this' date=' but it's always hard to bet on the first round.. Vejle have gotten a lot of new players too so I don't know how the teams will perform, I'm going to watch as many matches in the first round as I can though, to get an idea of how the teams will play :)[/quote'] i think that is the best idea mate:) hopefully Vejle will lose, im a closet FCM fan

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March Anybody like the O 2.5 in the Esbjerg-Kobn match? They have a history of high scoring games, Kobn look in good early-season form. The only thing that scares me a bit is the way Esbjerg's scoring dropped at the end of the fall...and also, I have no idea what the makeup of the team is now, whether they're fit, etc...

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March OB and FCK are the once to be backed in this round. Preseason has been great for both, they have played some great football. The fact that they have allready played competitive games (Royal league) is very important imo. There should be no heavy legs.

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March What about Brondby ?! I think they should win this , they played well imo in their last matches , qualified to the RL Final , but Nords on the other hand brought in some youngsters , I think one of them was rated as "The new C Poulsen" , I don`t know how good are they , but I find this game as a "must win" for Brondby ... Any team news about the game ?!

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March

Hmm diffecult one Todor. FCN is a team i dont like to bet against. On their day' date=' they can outscore any team in the Sasliga. Brøndby was very inefective against OB the other night. Could go either way imo.[/quote'] I forgot to thank you `bout your information , I waited for the end of the first half , and then the odds for home win were about 2.20-2.35 , and as the rest of the leading clubs didn`t win their matches / Copenhagen , Odense and Midtiland / , I put some cash on Brondby and made good money ... :nana Thanks again mate , and GL . :ok

Re: Sas League 10-11'th March Glad you made a bit of money there Todor. Thanks for the kind words Aircooled. Not the best start the new season though. OB have been fantastic all preseason, and yesterday they played really really poor, very strange imo. But that is football aint it?