Evens to win!!!

aldric

Re: Evens to win!!!

Thanks to Expert for that pick :ok Thanks Player, they both certainly put up a good argument for Modo to win. I can't see many other games at that time worth betting on so, I will more than likely join the crowd, especially as the odds are right down my street!
Not Expert gave the pick, he's just following too! :lol Bloody beginning, MODO is down by 2 in the first period... :sad It would be a little miracle if we'd win this one. :loon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulled it back slightly. Just need to get into profit now.
Thanks for that, although I need a lot of help to get this back into profit!
Bloody beginning' date=' MODO is down by 2 in the first period... :sad It would be a little miracle if we'd win this one. :loon[/quote'] Unfortunately I am betting on the game, so I jinxed everyone!!! Anything is possible, look at all the losses ive had in this thread!!... Although it doesnt help 28 seconds in to the 2nd period to give timra a powerplay........... :( C'mon Modo!

4, 5, 7, 10, 13 = 13+4 = 17 Units next bet. Ice Hockey, Swedish Elitserien MODO to beat Timra 17 @ 1.91 to win 14.74
I jinxed the Euro Hockey boys: LOSER - 1-2 :wall Bank: 59.16 Units P/L: -40.84 Units Total bets: 10 Won: 3 Lost: 7 S/R: 30% - WOW!

What's the stake for the next bet?
It will be 4, 5, 7, 10, 13, 17 = 17 +4 = 21. I am looking at the NBA but as this is a very important bet I am undecided! Basically if it loses the system is near enough kaput as the next bet would be 25 which would be last.............

Re: Evens to win!!! Sequence 4, 5, 7, 10, 13, 17 = 17 + 4 = 21 units for next bet. Bet 11 Basketball, NBA Charlotte to beat Orlando 21 @ 2.12 to win 22.40 units This may look like a strange bet with Charlotte's recent form who have lost their last 6 games, 5 of them were away though. I like the h2h against the 2 teams (4-1) when playing at Charlotte and Orlando have lost their last 4 away games. :hope

Re: Evens to win!!! quick question - do you feel you would you have more success if you slowed down the betting to only the games that you feel have an excellent chance of coming in? to me this seems a very quick process the way you are going at the moment

quick question - do you feel you would you have more success if you slowed down the betting to only the games that you feel have an excellent chance of coming in? to me this seems a very quick process the way you are going at the moment
Totally, 100% agree with you on that. I even said it during my 'manic' betting phase this afternoon that I was betting because I was annoyed. The start of this thread should be posted as a sticky to show people how not to chase winners or bet when frustrated. I had a different system not that long ago on the Glory hunt when my SR was around 65% at one point although it drifted to 58% towards the end, I still came out with almost doubling the bankroll. I came to the same conclusion with that system that I was betting too much. Thanks, :ok Aldric Definately something I need to work on..............

Sequence 4' date= 5, 7, 10, 13, 17 = 17 + 4 = 21 units for next bet. Bet 11 Basketball, NBA Charlotte to beat Orlando 21 @ 2.12 to win 22.40 units This may look like a strange bet with Charlotte's recent form who have lost their last 6 games, 5 of them were away though. I like the h2h against the 2 teams (4-1) when playing at Charlotte and Orlando have lost their last 4 away games. :hope
:drums WINNER - 119 - 108 :nana :nana Bank: 81.56 Units P/L: -18.44 Units Total bets: 11 Won: 4 Lost: 7 S/R: 36.37% - It's on the UP! ------------------- Off to bed, working shifts sucks....!!

Re: Evens to win!!! Sequence 5, 7, 10, 13 = 5 + 13 = 18 units for next bet. Bet 12 Football, English Championship PRESTON to beat Ipswich 18 @ 1.88 to win 15.09 Preston are pushing to stay in the play offs with a very outside chance of automatic promotion so they should be well up for this game. They also have a good home record winning 12 of their 18 games. They have recently beaten Southampton, Norwich and Wolves at home all good perfomances. Ipswich are mid table and don't really have anything to play for, it is unlikely they will get dragged in to the relegation battle. Ipswich don't have a very good away record, winning only 4 although they did win their last away match 5 - 2 to a poor home side in Hull. Preston have won the last 3 h2h matches between the sides, the last 2 being away from home. Pretty dismal results beyond those 3 games though.... Anyway, enough rambling!!! :hope EDIT I forgot to mention that Ipswich are missing their 2 main strikers, 1 suspended, 1 injured..............Preston also have concerns regarding their best striker David Nugent... however it is hoped he will play.

:hope for you here mate - i dismissed this as a home lay for my thread as i think preston will go at it with only the win in mind tonight.
Im glad we were both right on this one!!! :)
Bet 12 Football, English Championship PRESTON to beat Ipswich 18 @ 1.88 to win 15.09
WINNER - 1-0 :nana Bank: 96.65 Units P/L: -3.35 Units Total bets: 12 Won: 5 Lost: 7 S/R: 41.66% - It's on the UP! A winner and I will have managed to get myself out of jail with the horrific start...... now just to find that winner!

Re: Evens to win!!! Sequence 7, 10 = 7 + 10 = 17 units for next bet. Bet 13 Womens Tennis, Pacific Open LI to beat Zvonareva 17 @ 2.0 to win 16.19 LI won their only heads up match last year in straight sets. Both players had a good victory in their preious match........ :hope

Bet 13 Womens Tennis, Pacific Open LI to beat Zvonareva 17 @ 2.0 to win 16.19
WINNER - 2-0 :nana :nana :nana :nana Bank: 112.84 Units P/L: +12.84 Units Total bets: 13 Won: 6 Lost: 7 S/R: 46.15% Well, after a complete disaster at the start of this glory hunt I have somehow managed to finish the first sequence. What I am most pleased about is even with an awful 46% strike rate I managed a profit. The aim is to win 15 units per sequence, I just missed this but I am more than happy :ok Onwards and upwards!

Re: Evens to win!!! Sequence: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 = 1 + 5 = 6 units for next bet. Bet 14 Football, UEFA CUP LAY OSASUNA v Rangers 6 @ 2.02 to win 5.71 Rangers were awful in the first game and were lucky to scrape a draw..... I believe they have never won in Spain, however Osasuna are a good opportunity for them to break that duck! Osasuna dont score or concede many goals at home, I wouldn't be surprised if the scoreline was 0-0..... or 0-1 :)

Nice 1 Aldric. I knew you could turn it around mate.
Cheers, you had more confidence than I did :ok
Nice progress mate, you managed to turn it around after a crappy start... But now we're going head to head on Osasuna. :eek I bet on them to win (see my thread). May the better one win! :ok ;)
Thanks Player :ok Osasuna to win? Good luck you will need it!!!! :rollin

Nice progress mate, you managed to turn it around after a crappy start... But now we're going head to head on Osasuna. :eek I bet on them to win (see my thread). May the better one win! :ok ;)
Looks like you are going to be the winner, 1-0 with 15 mins left... nice one! :clap Unfortunately work calls so no more bets.................

Sequence: 1' date= 2, 3, 4, 5 = 1 + 5 = 6 units for next bet. Bet 14 Football, UEFA CUP LAY OSASUNA v Rangers 6 @ 2.02 to win 5.71
LOSER - 1 - 0 :wall Bank: 116.84 Units P/L: +6.84 Units Total bets: 14 Won: 6 Lost: 8 S/R: 42.86%

Re: Evens to win!!! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 = 1 + 6 = 7 Bet 15 Ice Hockey, Finland SM-Liiga HPK to beat hifk 7 @ 1.95 to win 6.34 units. This is based purely on h2h results, HPK have won 7 at home against HIFK and win 11-1 going back to 2002.

HPK to beat hifk
Good luck on this one! :hope This would've been my other choice, but went instead with Neftekhimik (Russian league). Can't wait to see what you'll pick in the UEFA today, if any. Maybe we'll go with the same team there ;) .

Good luck on this one! :hope This would've been my other choice, but went instead with Neftekhimik (Russian league). Can't wait to see what you'll pick in the UEFA today, if any. Maybe we'll go with the same team there ;) .
Well' date=' it looks I should've choosen HPK because "I'm" down by 1 after 2 periods, and "you're" up by 1 after almost 2 periods... :sad[/quote'] Russian Ice Hockey seems even more unpredictable than any other country for some reason, unlucky with that choice :( Im not sure about the UEFA tonight, the only game which fits the bill in terms of odds in the AZ V Newcastle game. AZ have a great home record in Europe and are bound to score goals....... I will decide in a minute or 2 whether to go for it :)