Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final

GaF

Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final  

1. 1.

• Yes, I have my seat
    • No, I havent qualified, and wont be playing in any more qualifiers

You may have seen Joe's post here - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44629 This looks such huge and fantastic value that I really think all PL'rs should be trying for it - and with max field sizes of 30 odd, and a $5 buy in, I'm sure we can ALL get in :ok So my bit to encourage you - the Final will be the focus game!!! How great would it be if there were 250 in the final and we had 50 PL'rs? A 20% chance of sending someone to MonteCarlo??? :loon :loon So get qualifying :ok Remember, it is impossible to change (or for mods) to change your poll votes - so dont vote till you have a FINAL answer :ok

Re: Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final In the tournaments lobby hit the quickie tab at the bottom. Would think it will be in both sites but you will need to log on so it knows your from the UK or they wont show up

Re: Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final Voted no, cos i'll be in the big iron bird, almost ready for landing at Singapore on the way to Australia. I doubt they've got wireless internet at 30,000 feet, although if they had, got no laptop either.

Re: Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final Jeez GaF could you not tell by my minimal preflop rase I had monster! Question now is should the qualifiers continue to play in them to try and reduce the field in the final?

Re: Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final Well done Hen :clap :clap :clap I notice that the $20 qualifiers have been removed and there are a lot more $5 qualifiers, and even some $3 ones.....

Re: Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final Got my seat :nana :cow :nana :cow 50 PL'rs is the target and we're 10% there - come along people - lets get someone to Monte Carlo :loon :loon :loon

Re: Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final Nice one MCFC :ok :nana :cow Looking at the final - 12 names listed - of whom 7 are PL's :loon :loon add in a bit for our undoubted higher standard of play than the average Paradise player and AT THE MOMENT I reckon we're about 75% to get the winner!!!! Those of you who haven't got in yet - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

Re: Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final Well done fenners :clap :clap It's all done manually - so a day or two ...... wouldn't worry too much for the moment :ok Just 60 in the final so far, with only 5 days to go!!! This doesn't look like it will get much above a hundred!!! 7 Pl'rs in, 5 given up/not trying - the rest of you still after your seat?

Re: Focus Game - Sunday 18th March - EPT Monte Carlo Final Just 9 of us? :unsure Final is tomorrow - Just 93 listed so far in the final :loon :loon Do people not know a good thing when they see it? :unsure :tongue2 Assuming 100 entrants, then the value of this "freeroll" is $180 .... that's $180 added to the winners prize for a small (between 10 and 30 runners) $5 MTT!! Come on people - still 24 hours to qualify :loon :loon As it stands, PL has about a 10% chance of sending someone on an $18600 Monte Carlo package :loon :loon