Head-to Head Meetings

Re: Head-to Head Meetings LINCOLN v macclesfield 1-0 :loon Friday -------- bielefeld v SCHALKE 1-0-5 , odds = 2.1 Saturday ---------- ARSENAL v man city 7-1-0 , odds = 1.57 WEST HAM v sunderland 5-0-1 , odds = 2.1 STEAUA v g.bistrita 5-0-1 , odds = 1.33 MONACO v le havre 5-1-0 , odds = 5-1-0 BORDEAUX v nancy 5-0-0 , odds = 1.44 GENK v westerlo 6-1-0 , odds = 1.66 Sunday -------- JUVENTUS v chievo 5-0-0 , odds = 1.33 metalurg z v SH DONETSK 0-0-5 , odds = 1.5 MAN UTD v aston villa 10-1-0 , odds = 1.4 PANATHINAIKOS v xanthi 7-1-0 , odds = 1.25 St ETIENNE v marseille 5-0-1 , odds = 3.4 AC MILAN v lecce 5-0-0 , odds = 1.28 Monday -------- DJURGARDEN v orebro 5-1-0 , odds = 2.0

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Friday -------- bielefeld v SCHALKE 0-2 :loon Saturday ---------- ARSENAL v man city 2-0 :loon WEST HAM v sunderland 2-0 :loon STEAUA v g.bistrita 1-0 :loon MONACO v le havre 0-1 :eyes BORDEAUX v nancy 1-0 :loon GENK v westerlo 1-4 :eyes

Re: Head-to Head Meetings I knew Juve would **** you over! Chievo look like they have turned the corner and have picked up some great form in the last few weeks Juve look very unreliable at home aswell (3-2 loss vs Calgari) This is a great system though and i hope you keep this up. :)

Re: Head-to Head Meetings This is a great thread...not following betting wise but interesting to read - looking at the posting history, allow me a few observations - hope you don't mind the French picks and lower league English games seem problematic for your system but the EPL games are bang on! Perhaps you could start another thread where you narrow the leagues down for your choices? Keep up the great work jtw

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Cheers for the feedback Teabag + elgoonerman . As i've said before the games highlighted aren't selected by myself but rather those which fit the criteria from the list of games /leagues highlighted on h2hstats.com. But they should only be used as part of a selection process , as elgoonerman states Juve have been struggling while Chievo have been in good form therefore was the 1.33 on offer decent odds , luckily i didn't think so . However i did think that Monaco were :@ It be interesting to see how the different leagues compare against each other come the end of the season and i agree with Teabag the EPL has been especially reliable this season . JUVENTUS v chievo 3-3 :eyes metalurg z v SH DONETSK 1-0 :eyes MAN UTD v aston villa 3-2 :loon PANATHINAIKOS v xanthi 2-0 :loon St ETIENNE v marseille 0-3 :eyes AC MILAN v lecce 2-0 :loon Monday -------- DJURGARDEN v orebro 1-0 :loon 9/14 wins this week .

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Very thoughtful post JT:ok I think an EPL thread (plus one other?) for next season would be very interesting...you may have a week when the matches do not fit your pre selection criteria but just post up..no bet As you say, it would also be useful to look at the end of the season which leagues have brought the greatest strike rate or the club that has brought the highest. Keep up the great work JT and keep those winning picks flowing:hope

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Cheers TEABAG :ok Friday ------- STEAUA v farul 6-1-0 , odds = 1.36 Saturday ---------- FIORENTINA v cagliari 9-0-0 , odds = 1.66 DORTMUND v koln 6-1-0 , odds = 1.72 RANGERS v motherwell 19-1-0 , odds = 1.33 PSV v utrecht 12-0-0 , odds = 1.4 PORTO v amadora 7-0-1 , odds = 1.22 Sunday -------- AJAX v willem II 12-1-0 , odds = 1.2 DINAMO KIEV v ch'morets 5-0-0 , odds = 1.25 AEK v aris 7-1-0 , odds = 1.61

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Friday ------- STEAUA v farul 1-1 :eyes Saturday ---------- FIORENTINA v cagliari 2-1 :loon DORTMUND v koln 3-1 :loon RANGERS v motherwell 3-1 :loon PSV v utrecht 2-0 :loon PORTO v amadora 3-0 :loon Nice day ;)

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sunday -------- AJAX v willem II 7-0 :loon DINAMO KIEV v ch'morets 3-1 :loon AEK v aris 0-1 :eyes 7 from 9 this weekend . Monday --------- gais v HELSINGBORG 0-0-4 , odds = 2.37 CARDIFF v burnley 5-0-0 , odds = 2.1 LUTON v chesterfield 5-1-0 , odds = 2.4

Re: Head-to Head Meetings

Thurs ------ HELSINGBORG v hammarby 6-0-1 , odds = 1.72
Hi JTW1, I've just run into this thread yesterday, I have to be honest and say I haven't read all 24 pages of this thread but I have read the first 4. So aplogies if you've covered this somewhere previously. I'm curious to how you made the above selection as it does not seem to meet the spec you gave at the start. Is this based on the results only where Helsingborg are at home? Also, what makes you count a loss for some games (as above) when counting the streak? If you didn't count the loss then at 5-0-0 still makes your criterion. But if you include all results then as you know, Hammarby won the game before last so it wouldn't even get a look. I see you have great results but I was just curious on this one. Thanks

Re: Head-to Head Meetings DJURGARDEN v gelfe 0-0 :eyes HELSINGBORG v hammarby 1-0 :loon Ok here's the criteria for the selections . Only stats for that corresponding fixture are considered , so it was only the previous matches played at DJURGARDEN + HELSINGBORG are looked at. There has to be at least 4 clear wins for either side , preferably within 5/6 seasons . So , 4-0-0 or 0-0-4 is the minimum we're looking for , 4-0-1 isn't good enough but 5-0-1 or better is . It's a type of countback system i use , thats to say i look at the last result then work back until a loss or draw occurs TWICE . Taking the HELSINGBORG game as an example their record at home to HAMMARBY had resulted in W ,W ,W , W, W, W, L ,W , L. You can see that they have won the last 6 , lost the 7th, won the 8th before losing for the 2nd time in the 9th meeting . Therefore the most recent trend is 6 wins and a loss , 6-0-1 . Hope this helps guys :ok

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Thanks jtw1. I could see you'd taken only the home games in this case, but the gist I got from reading the front pages was that you took results from ALL h2h home or away. Do you pick and mix or do you always only compare the exact same home/away fixture like you did above. I dunno how you feel about it but if you get time you could edit your first post to include all the nitty gritty stuff you've written over the 24 pages of this thread- useful for stopping noobs annoying you every few weeks! (sorry by the way!):spank Looking forward to this weekend! :cheers

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Home AND Aways are included mate , inc a couple of aways this week. With try to update the criteria when i get a chance :ok SAT ---- farul V CFR CLUJ 0-0-4 ,oods = 1.7 CELTIC v aberdeen 24-0-2 , odds = 1.33 FEYENOORD v twente 7-0-1 , odds = 2.87 v guimaraes v SP LISBON 1-0-7 , odds = 1.9 Sun ---- WILLEM v den haag 4-0-0 , odds = 2.1 ROMA v lecce 6-1-0 , odds = 1.33 S.OLOMOUC v c budejovic 5-1-0 , odds = 1.83 VALLADOLID v villareal 5-1-0 , odds = 2.37 BESIKTAS v bursaspor 7-0-0 , odds = 1.44

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Sun ---- WILLEM v den haag 3-3 :eyes ROMA v lecce 3-2 :loon S.OLOMOUC v c budejovic 1-1 :eyes VALLADOLID v villareal 0-1 :eyes BESIKTAS v bursaspor 0-0 :eyes The Ying to yesterday's Yang :\

Re: Head-to Head Meetings WEDS ------- BARCELONA v seville 4-0-04 , odds = 1.4 MAN UTD v portsmouth 5-0-0 , odds = 1.25 THURS -------- MALLORCA v valladolid 4-0-0 , odds = 2.1 LAHTI v kups 6-0-0 , odds = 1.33 HJK v turku ps 7-1-0 , odds = 1.8

Re: Head-to Head Meetings Hi there and :welcome TheSaint , you could be right there mate but in all honesty i've never had a lay bet in my life and doubt whether i will , too old-fashioned ;) FRIDAY --------- LENS v bastia 7-1-0 , odds = 1.5 SAT ---- W BREMEN v bochum 5-0-1 , odds = 1.5 shrewsbury v LINCOLN 0-1-5 , odds = 7.0 FEHNERBACHE v ankaragucu 8-0-0 , odds = 1.5 SUN ----- GENCLERBIRLIGI v gaziantepspor 5-1-0 , odds = 1.83 AJAX v az alkmaar 10-1-0 , odds = 1.9 PANATHINAIKOS v ofi 7-1-0 , odds = 1.1 B OSTRAVA v zlin 5-0-0 , odds = 1.5 PORTO v v setubal 8-1-0 , ods = 1.2 BENFICA v maritimo 5-1-0 , odds = 1.44

Re: Head-to Head Meetings LENS v bastia 1-0 :loon W BREMEN v bochum 3-2 :loon shrewsbury v LINCOLN 0-0 :eyes FEHNERBACHE v ankaragucu 1-2 :eyes GENCLERBIRLIGI v gaziantepspor 1-0 :loon AJAX v az alkmaar 1-1 :eyes PANATHINAIKOS v ofi 3-1 :loon B OSTRAVA v zlin 1-3 :eyes PORTO v v setubal 2-0 :loon BENFICA v maritimo 3-2 :loon