wednesday 28th feb bankers

aliando

Re: wednesday 28th feb bankers Christaldo and Nike Walker are the obvious big shortie bankers today, but to me either of Caislean Na Deirge and Paso Double look equally good prospects and at better value. between the latter 2 and I'm stumping for: 13:20 - Southwell - Paso Double Big doubts about the rest of the field and this one stands out. PLR Top Picks Deadline: 13:00pm

Re: wednesday 28th feb bankers

Hi to the board as this is my first contribution. Thought I'd put my tip on here, if that's ok. 3.20 Folkestone Amber Light:hope
:welcome to the forum, generous, hope you enjoy your time here:) I don't think you've found the right place for your selection though, it probably belongs in the daily threads with some reasoning. The Bankers (this thread), EW Fancies and lay of the day threads have rules for posting tips, and your selection does not meet those rules, if you add some reasoning it will be fine though. Please ensure you review the rules, which are stuck to the top of the forum and also you can follow this link: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40144

Re: wednesday 28th feb bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 3 Picks [Results]

1> 15:50 - Folkestone - Christaldo davidmphill (4th) Won sp:2/11 +1.80pts 2> 16:55 - Folkestone - Nike Walker aliando (5th) THE_RAVEN (19th) Won sp:2/7 +2.90pts 3> 14:10 - Folkestone - Caislean Na Deirge silver_fox (7th) Lost sp:5/4 -10.00pts
:sad Total (Today) Stake: 5220.00pts (30.00pts) Return: 4934.60pts (24.70pts) Profit: -285.40pts (-5.30pts) Tomorrows Ratings