Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4

Friday 23 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Wellington Hurricanes v ACT Brumbies (06:35 GMT)1.5726.002.76104%Related markets...Match ResultHandicap- - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring Half
Saturday 24 February 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Otago Highlanders v Western Stormers (04:35 GMT)1.6127.002.87101%Related markets...Match ResultHandicap- - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring Half
Blues v Queensland Reds (06:35 GMT)1.3128.004.50103%Related markets...Match ResultHandicapHalf-time/Full-time
Western Force v Lions (10:05 GMT)1.2932.004.70102%Related markets...Match ResultHandicap- - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring Half
Blue Bulls v Waikato Chiefs (15:00 GMT)1.5029.003.00104%Related markets...Match ResultHandicap- - -Half-time/Full-timeFirst Team to ScoreHighest Scoring Half
Free State Cheetahs v Canterbury (17:10 GMT)2.0027.002.08102%

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 I too like the Hurricanes to win. I'm taking them to win by 13+ margin @ 2.75 (Centrebet) The Canes have no problem scoring tries while the Brumbies have problems scoring, so that should be enough for them t win in front of their home crowd. The loss of Mortlock is a big blow to the Brumbies too

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 Once again the Canes are saved by dodgy ref's decisions. Whats up with the Refs in Union,they are so terrible.I can't wait for thr NRL. Mate,I don't tip for anyone but the one site,if you can find this,you can find that one.Loyalty is paramount,nothing else matters. I hope you had them at 12 and under AJ,good one bro. Mate the Ref's are so bad,whats up with them,are they asking for better pay or what,it's almost at the point that tipping is really up to the ref,nah mate it's not sour grapes either,I like the Game but the refs are just plain shocking,i'm glad I backed up with the 6 points on the Brumbies.

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 I was so confident that I took the Canes to win at halftime with live betting @ $1.95 with centrebet. I would have posted earlier but didn't have time. I also agree with Paul Ross....Jumbo should add his predictions in here....there really is no point in jus saying check out my predictions in betshoot?

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 tomorrow bets: Highlanders win: It is time for them to turn things around with a couple of key players back & their first home game I find them value @ $1.45. Blues Win: They were very unfortunate last week against the canes losing by a point. IMO the ref disallowed a try which was a certainty with the canes player tapping the ball from the blues players hand. they have been one of the most inform teams to date & will have atiga at fullback instead of Pisi who is admitidly inexperianced & has not played well in the super 14 season to date. I think the Blues forward pack is too powerful for the reds & will dominate from the start allowing the quality backline to have a very open game producing alot of trys. I forsee the Blues winning this one by 12+ & they will prove that they are worthy contenders for the title as they yet too reach there full potential. They have been sombre in resent weeks & have given up too many easy penalties espcially at the break down. good luck too all wth there bets.:hope bets for saturday: Highlanders win : $1K @$1.45 Centrebet 9.5/10 Blues WIn : $5K @ $1.22 Centrebet 9.5/10;)

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4

Once again the Canes are saved by dodgy ref's decisions. Whats up with the Refs in Union,they are so terrible.I can't wait for thr NRL. Mate,I don't tip for anyone but the one site,if you can find this,you can find that one.Loyalty is paramount,nothing else matters. I hope you had them at 12 and under AJ,good one bro. Mate the Ref's are so bad,whats up with them,are they asking for better pay or what,it's almost at the point that tipping is really up to the ref,nah mate it's not sour grapes either,I like the Game but the refs are just plain shocking,i'm glad I backed up with the 6 points on the Brumbies.
I find that loyalty is overated...............people want to feel needed & people want to take whatever they can get in life...hence loyalty means nothing;)

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 Also on the Bkues and the Higlanders tonight. Still not that impressed with teh Force, so $4.70 on teh lions will see me have small dabble. Bulls to beat the Chiefs and final pick of weekend is thge Crusaders to gind out a away win. Not sure if you're aware, but today is the first New Zealand Beer Festival at Ellerslise racecourse, I'll be heading out soon to get hammered so I'll see you all in the morning :ok If you've not got anything else on, check it out http://www.beerfestival.co.nz

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 Bulls -6 - Bulls somehow lost to the Force last week despite having a massive lead. They are normally pretty strong at home and need the win as they will find life much harder on the road. 3/10. Blues -10 - Blues have looked one of the best sides so far. The Chiefs have been pretty unlucky but have lost to both of the teams the Blues have beaten. Despite missing their All Blacks, Blues look far too strong here and could romp away with it. 3/10. Cheetahs To Win - Cheetahs are strong at home, in-form and playing a Crusaders side that is really struggling without their key men. Crusaders lost to the Lions last week and will do well to come away from this one with anything but another defeat. 6/10. Considering bets on Highlanders -5 and Lions +13 but I may leave these two games.

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 Highlanders 1-12 margin @ 2.80 (Centrebet) The Stormers have never won at Carisbrook and and doesn't look likely here either. There is the ongoing saga with the position of the coach and reports are this could be his last game. They have been unconvinving of late with their play and even though the Highlanders haven't been much better, they will be glad to be at home after playing their first 3 games away. I like the Highlanders to win this but it won't be by a big margin

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 Blues -13.5 @ 2.10 (Centrebet) There has been much to like about the way the Blues are playing. They have been very impressive in their games and even though the Reds are playing better than last year, the Blues have both the advantage in the forwards and the backs to win this by 2 converted tries. It is intersting to note that the Blues have beaten the Crusaders (34-25) at home and the Brumbies away (17-15) while the Reds lost to the Crusaders away (22-33) and the Brumbies at home (3-6). The injury to hooker Moore and the suspension of Johansson for the Reds makes this even more likely of a comfortable Blues victory

Re: Rugby Union Super 14 Week 4 AJ - great tip on thr Lions mate, although they were somewhat fortunate with Force blowing so many chances to score! I likewise havem't been impressed the by Force but still thought they'd win so only took Lions +12.