Dream Forum/Affiliate Challenge

avongirl

Dream Forum/Affiliate Challenge  

1. 1.

Quite a lot of us seem to be playing on Dream recently with the freerolls and Dirty Dozen etc, but are PL an affiliate? Noticed a forum challenge freeroll in the lobby (21st and 28th Feb) and found this on site. Worth looking into? Is your Forum up for the Challenge? It’s time for your forum to shine in the DreamPoker Forum Challenge! We’ve replaced the individual forum tournaments with a weekly $250 Freeroll, exclusive to DreamPoker Forum associates! You can even win your own Freeroll! At the end of the month, the forum with the most participants in the Freerolls will receive their own private $250 Freeroll! That’s right - you play, we pay! And should this Challenge prove popular, we will happily increase the prize pool! Remember, this innovative format is not open to just anybody. To gain access to the DreamPoker Forum Challenge, you must be a registered DreamPoker Affiliate.

• If you aren’t already registered, click here.
  • Next you’ll need to email our Affiliates & Forum Manager Conrad Haack at [email protected]. He will provide you with a password to gain entry into the tourney.

So what are you waiting for? Contact Conrad NOW and show the other Forums who’s boss!

Re: Dream Forum/Affiliate Challenge Thanks Helen :ok Have to say, the prize looks pretty poor (atrotious?) for a forum challenge - when you look at what some of our other sites (Sporting Odds and Titan at the moment) are prepared to spend in attracting PL players to their site, then $250 freeroll as a prize if we win isn't IMO up to scratch (again - look at the $1000 freeroll Betfair gave us a christmas, without needing to win anything!!!) But to answer your question - yes we do have an affiliate account with DreamPoker, so if there was enough interest expressed, we could enter I presume....

Re: Dream Forum/Affiliate Challenge GaF... the final freeroll isn't for a win but for the most participants in 'the freerolls'! The weekly freeroll sounds good... I wonder how long it will run for? These are Wednesday nights aren't they so I will probably not be involved as this is no longer one of my 'poker nights'... but you never know!

Re: Dream Forum/Affiliate Challenge I've emailed them today for a PL Password (dont know if they're all the same or if they have a way of using different passwords to work out which forum you represent) - probably wont hear till monday though... Sorry elm - don't agree with the "it's costing nothing so it's a no brainer" - agree the cost isn't (directly) financial, but there is a cost in terms of your time (and the "opportunity cost" of where you could be playing instead with more added value) - if for example, it were a $250 freeroll with 10,000 entrants, then it is a complete waste of time......

Re: Dream Forum/Affiliate Challenge I now have the password .... vote in the poll if you wish to be sent it :ok Some additional details (note the rebuys and add on :loon)

Tournament Details

Name displayed in Tournament Lobby:

Dream Forum Challenge

Tournament ID :

Tournament Type:

Free Roll

Game:

Hold'em

Limit:

No Limit

No of seats required per table

Max No. Players:

Description displayed in Tournament Lobby:

It’s time for your forum to shine in the DreamPoker Forum Challenge! $250 Freeroll exclusive to DreamPoker Forum associates! Please click here to view
Financial
Fund Using : Money
Buy in Amount : $ 0.00
Fee Amount : $ 0.00
Bounty : $ 0.00
Starting Chips : 2500
No. of Re-Buys Allowed : 3
Re-Buy-In Amount : $ 1.00
Re-Buy-In Fee : $ 0.10
Bounty Re-Buy-In : $ 0.00
Re-Buy Chips : 2500
No. of Add-Ons Allowed : 1
Add-On Buy In Amount : $ 1.00
Add-On Buy In Fee : $ 0.10
Bounty Add-On : $ 0.00
Add-On Chips : 2500
Date and Time are displayed in : EST
Poker Room(s) : Dream Poker
Start Date and Time : Wed 21/Feb/2007 - 2:00:00 PM (19:00 GMT)
Registration Start Date and Time : Tue 20/Feb/2007 - 2:00:00 PM (19:00 GMT)
Registration End Date and Time : Wed 21/Feb/2007 - 2:00:00 PM (19:00 GMT)
Deregistration End Date and Time : Wed 21/Feb/2007 - 2:00:00 PM (19:00 GMT)
Re-Buys End Date and Time : Wed 21/Feb/2007 - 3:00:00 PM (20:00 GMT)
Pot Start Amount (Additional Prize Amount) : $0.00
Guaranteed Prize Amount : $250.00

Re: Dream Forum/Affiliate Challenge The poll has been closed and I will shortly send the password out to everyone on it (apologies to those who already have it and will thus have a duplicate!!). Anyone else wanting the password will have to request here or PM someone who already has it :ok

Re: Dream Forum/Affiliate Challenge

The poll has been closed and I will shortly send the password out to everyone on it (apologies to those who already have it and will thus have a duplicate!!). Anyone else wanting the password will have to request here or PM someone who already has it :ok
can i have the pw please:)