** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Wolverhampton Friday 16th PL meeting card.

Carl

Re: Wolverhampton Friday 16th PL meeting card.

so far we have 1.40 Dressed to Dance (Aliando)1st 8/1, Hollywood George 2nd (Carl) 2.10 Hits only cash (Bowles10) Auentraum (AK) 2.45 Miracle ridge (aliando), Figaro Flyer (Bowles10) 2nd 7/2 3.20 Finished article (aliando) 3rd 13/2, Atlantic story (AK) 1st 5/2 3.55 Nods star (aliando), Mamonta (carl), Blue hills (Bowles10)3rd 6/1, Zalkani (AK) 4.30 Storybook (Carl) 1st DH 15/8, Boscobel (AK) 1st DH 8/11 5.05 Man of Vision (Carl) 2nd 9/4 5.35 Burnely Al (AK) 3rd 18/1 Unbelievable between 4 tipsters, we havent chosen one the same!! 128 bets for the placepot on 1st 6 races using above perm
2nd race failed in the placepot, all the others came in. Hopefully someone made some cash today.

2.10 I would have been betting FEELIN IRIE who has some decent form in higher grade races but has an outside draw which is going to be a hindrance to his front running tactics. AUENTRAUM is the each way bet. He was hampered last time out when making a challenge, suggesting he is running into some kind of form. 3 of his 5 wins have been over 7f so the step up in trip should be welcomed. Still on a higher rating than its last win but this is a wide open race and has as good a chance as most in my opinion. The 12/1 is tempting as an each way bet. 3.20 ATLANTIC GAMBLE's course and distance record reads 2 wins from 2 runs and is clearly in good heart. Looks an each way bet to nothing at 5/1. 3.55 ZALKANI is a tentative choice, mainly due to the step up in trip - this is the first time he has been stepped up to 2m. His efforts at 14f have been encouraging though. On 6/11/06, he was noted as staying on well and on 27/11/06, he finished 2nd with the front 2 having pulled 10 lengths clear of the rest of the field. He showed some good form in November, before racing over shorter than ideal distances, where he never threatened. As a result, he is back to a mark of 59, from which he was racing during his run of form in November. Each way claims @ forecast 12/1 5.35 Im not sure why the Racing Post is concerned about the distance for BURNLEY AL, as he has form over it (2nd, 3rd, 1st). He is running well and has dropped to a winnable mark. Forecast 12/1
Finished down overall today, which is par for the course for me :lol AUENTRAUM - Unplaced :( ATLANTIC GAMBLE - 1st :) ZALKANI - Unplaced :( BURNLEY AL - 3rd :) Sandwiched in between those selections were a few other losers and a losing placepot. :( Good day though :ok

you're assuming he's not going commando :unsure anyhow here are my picks - feel free to lay them :lol 1.40 dressed to dance 2.45 miracle ridge 3.20 finished article 3.55 nods star all the best out there folks :hope
:cry never even got to look at any football yesterday, nevermind a nag - hope some of the lads/lasses were on it :hope
WOLVERHAMPTON 1:40 Full Results >>
1st 3 Dressed To Dance (IRE) 8/1
Winning jockey Kim Tinkler
Trainer N Tinkler
Owner Mr N Tinkler
2nd 1 Hollywood George 8/11 Fav
7 Ran
TOTE: Win:�8.60 Place:�3.10,�1.10 Exacta:�19.20

Re: Wolverhampton Friday 16th PL meeting card. Yeah I know Big Gaz had the winner in the first and I give Pene/Katina the placepot for the day. Didn't that Jarvis horse look impressive 'Silkwood' owner Shiek Mohammad-crap price at 5/6. I went shit of bust on the last race which would have seen me £150 up on the day, which ended up 2nd(Grand Palace). but all in all I think we had a few winners on the day.

1:40
1 Dressed To Dance 8-1
2 Hollywood George 8-11 Fav
3 Put It On The Card 7-2
7 ran
Also: 12-1 Raquel White 4th
WIN £8.60
Ex £19.20 CSF £14.09
Tote Place £3.10, £1.10
Amended Result
Full Result
2:10
1 Mister Benji 4-1 Jt Fav
2 Cabourg 17-2
3 Buzzin'boyzee 7-1
12 ran
Also: 4-1 Jt Fav Mulberry Lad 4th
WIN £4.70
Ex £50.00 CSF £35.22
Tote Place £1.60, £3.60, £1.90
Tote Trifecta: £137.60
Full Result
2:45
1 Danetime Lord 4-1
2 Figaro Flyer 7-2 Fav
3 Night Prospector 9-2
10 ran
Also: 12-1 Marko Jadeo 4th
WIN £6.50
Ex £24.50 CSF £18.25
Tote Place £2.00, £1.80, £2.00
Tote Trifecta: £79.50
Full Result
3:20
1 Atlantic Gamble 5-2 Fav
2 Tresor Secret 7-2
3 Finished Article 13-2
11 ran
Also: 25-1 Intricate Web 4th
NR: 6
WIN £3.70
Ex £18.90 CSF £11.22
Tote Place £1.80, £1.50, £2.40
Tote Trifecta: £47.60
Full Result
3:55
1 Moon Emperor 9-1
2 Teorban 50-1
3 Blue Hills 6-1
11 ran
Also: 4-1 Fav Equilibria, 5-1 Qaasi 4th
NR: 8,10
WIN £11.50
Ex £383.30 CSF £393.02
Tote Place £3.60, £7.80, £2.20
Full Result
4:30
1 Boscobel 8-11 Fav
1 Storybook 15-8
3 New World Order 16-1
6 ran
Also: 14-1 Copper King 4th
WIN Boscobel £0.80, Storybook £1.5
Ex Boscobel, Storybook £1.80, Sto CSF Boscobel, Storybook £1.12, Sto
Tote Place Boscobel £1.10, Storybook£1.50
Full Result
5:05
1 Silkwood 4-5 Fav
2 Man of Vision 9-4
3 Reciprocation 4-1
13 ran
Also: 150-1 Giddywell 4th
WIN £2.00
Ex £4.40 CSF £2.75
Tote Place £1.10, £1.10, £1.70
Tote Trifecta: £12.40
Full Result
5:35
1 Carcinetto 9-1
2 Grand Palace 9-2
3 Burnley Al 18-1
12 ran
Also: 2-1 Fav Tyrone Sam, 9-2 Shava 4th
WIN £10.40
Ex £51.50 CSF £49.53
Tote Place £3.20, £1.70, £3.30
Tote Trifecta: £357.20
Full Result

Re: Wolverhampton Friday 16th PL meeting card. I did alright at the races but took away plenty of info and 5 for the notebook to follow into the flat season. These came from the 4.30 and 5.05 races and were Boscobel Storybook Silkwood Man Of Vision Reciprocation Boscobel well fancied on the course, sent off odds on and would have won by a few lengths if Fanning had kept the whip out. Looks a decent animal but was even more impressed with Storybook, Boscobel went past it but it showed battling qualities and a good attitude to fight back and get the dead heat. Keep an eye on both these horses on all weather and into the flat season. I really fancied Silkwood but when I got to the bookies best price was Evens and I wasn't getting involved at that. Jarvis has a great 1st time out record and this horse was well fancied and well backed, I missed the 11-10 available and didn't want to get involved anyway at short odds. I went for Reciprocation which looks like a decent animal from Johnstones yard, it was unlucky to come up against 2 decent horses, both from Sheikh Mohammed and both Silkwood and Man Of Vision will prove worthy of following over the flat season. All 3 from this race will be winning soon and the placed horses won't be maidens for long. All 5 horses will benefit from the all weather experience and are getting race fit for the flat season, they could be making us some decent money when they step up in trip and class. :ok

I did alright at the races but took away plenty of info and 5 for the notebook to follow into the flat season. These came from the 4.30 and 5.05 races and were Boscobel Storybook Silkwood Man Of Vision Reciprocation Boscobel well fancied on the course, sent off odds on and would have won by a few lengths if Fanning had kept the whip out. Looks a decent animal but was even more impressed with Storybook, Boscobel went past it but it showed battling qualities and a good attitude to fight back and get the dead heat. Keep an eye on both these horses on all weather and into the flat season. I really fancied Silkwood but when I got to the bookies best price was Evens and I wasn't getting involved at that. Jarvis has a great 1st time out record and this horse was well fancied and well backed, I missed the 11-10 available and didn't want to get involved anyway at short odds. I went for Reciprocation which looks like a decent animal from Johnstones yard, it was unlucky to come up against 2 decent horses, both from Sheikh Mohammed and both Silkwood and Man Of Vision will prove worthy of following over the flat season. All 3 from this race will be winning soon and the placed horses won't be maidens for long. All 5 horses will benefit from the all weather experience and are getting race fit for the flat season, they could be making us some decent money when they step up in trip and class. :ok
Nice write up, mate:ok Agree on everything except Man Of Vision.....has had 3 tries and still a maiden. That concerns me slightly and I won't be getting involved with this animal at short odds. One other point to take from Wolves meeting (made by Kevshat).....in all 8 races, horses from off the pace won. Lay anything leading coming off the final bend:ok It's strange as at least 3/4 of them looked all over the winner, but all got caught.

Nice write up, mate:ok Agree on everything except Man Of Vision.....has had 3 tries and still a maiden. That concerns me slightly and I won't be getting involved with this animal at short odds. One other point to take from Wolves meeting (made by Kevshat).....in all 8 races, horses from off the pace won. Lay anything leading coming off the final bend:ok It's strange as at least 3/4 of them looked all over the winner, but all got caught.
That's what will influence me, i'm not interested at odds on but we'll have to see how next race is priced up that it's in. Also spoke to you and kevshat about the draw, final race I think it was, over 7 furlongs, 1st, 2nd and 3rd were drawn 4,5 and 6. Front runners were getting reeled in all day long as you say, those sat in behind came through on the last bend. Also forgot to mention that Catherine Gannon, good little jockey and worth keeping an eye on. She rode Danetime Lord to victory.