** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Baskerville Moon system

Guest Baskerville Moon

Guest Baskerville Moon

The system is brilliant but there is one important proviso.You must never bet on a selection if the OPENING PRICE is 4/1 or less.Historically the system works only on the s.p.of 4/1 or greater.When the horse price is greater in the betting 8/1 or so the bet becomes easier to follow because there is little danger of it falling below the 4/1 mark. Monday Fontwell 3.50 Walcot Lad. Could be tricky to get the right price on this because the FP is 4/1.Look to the betting market minutes before the off,if it is still 4/1 or is going out then back it.Don't touch it under 4/1. BM

Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: Baskerville Moon system RESULT Walcot Lad lost at 4/1 so just fell into our price range.We have a similar problem (i.e.close to the base price) in our next selection.Early prices show that CONQUER in the 4.10 at Market rasen has a forecast price of 7/2.Although this is below our base price of 4/1 there are a few other good horses in the race so we might get above 4/1 in the actual betting. Baskerville. RT/-1

Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: Baskerville Moon system Tulenos, Hello there.I have not presented the rules as of yet.What I am doing is giving you the selections but indicating that they must not be bet on at below 4/1.This is why it is tricky when the forecast price hovers aroun the 4/1 mark.If we bet it at 4/1 and it goes down to 3/1 then historically the system is less profitable. Expect long losing runs but an average 12 points profit per month.This has been so for the last 8 years(that is as far my records go)There is also substantial profits to be made on backing selection over 8/1 E/W. It's a good system....it's a Baskerville Moon system

Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: Baskerville Moon system Hello there fellow Baskervillites, Conquer fell well short of our price and was therefore not a bet.Out on the moores searching for the hound today and I forgot to put up the selection.It was For your ears only and fell neatly into our price range at 8/1,and lost. Tomorrow Thursday our selection is BURWOOD BREEZE 2.50 at Huntingdon.The FP on this is 5/1 and is a bet at 4/1 or higher. rt/-2 BMoon

Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: Baskerville Moon system Hello again, I was distracted by Holmes and Watson hanging about the place and I almost forgot to mention a possible second selection for Thursday.It flies at Wincanton in the 3.00 and it is Special Rate whose forecast price is 3/1 but will be a bet if it goes out to 4/1.I would recommend an e/w double on these two beasties but if that wins or loses it will not be added to the R/T,the profit in the system is with single wins and also e/w over 8/1. It's a winner..it's a Baskerville system. Baskerville Moon.

Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: Baskerville Moon system Good evening fellow Baskervillites. None of todays runners hit the 4/1 or above mark,although Special Rate touched 4/1 in places eventually winning at 7/2 which I am afraid does not fall into the systems strict price criteria.The other horse lost. We again have two runners tomorrow whose forecast price are both hovering around the 9/2 mark so may well fall into our criteria. Avalanche in Kempton in the 3.50 has a FP of 9/2 Howarewenow in Kempton in the 4.25 FP of 9/2. The 4/1 or higher mark should be available for these. Baskerville moon. RT-2

Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: Baskerville Moon system Hello there fellow Baskervillites, Of the two selections this day Hawrwenow lost coming 2nd and was a qualifyer.However our second Sherlockian geeg Avalanche did not make our 4/1 price selection criteria and was therfore not a selection.The running total is now... RT-3 Some cracking Watsonian selections for Saturday.These selections are more typical of the prices Baskerville Moon produces.They are Ayr 3.00 Jardin De Beaulieu..Forecast price 5/1 Haydock 4.00 Macnance FP 12/1 """"""""" 5.05 Predestine FP 7/1 So there we have it three crackers for the day that begins with satur.Must rush now Holmes wants a word,I believe he may have located a footprint that may well belong to the hound. Baskerville Moon

Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: re Hi Tommo, What's a full shilling? I have asked Holmes and he was a little confused and said it may have something to do with a manual workers pay but he can't be sure.Gotta go now the daylight hours allow us to look for evidence of the hound on the moores. BM

Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: re Three rapscallions all failed today.Rumaging as one does occasionally through one's portmanteau in which I keep all my past sults of the re,I discovered that the Baskerville Moon system can have longish losing runs,but it has still recorded a 12 point monthly profit every month for the last 8 years.Nothing comes near it's sheer beauty or consistency,apart that is of course my first love Maralyn Riley who lived next door to me whose looks were legend in our parts but alas her consistency not so.That face that could haunt the noblest and rational of constitutions,married young to a sloath who listened to popular music,and alas grew fatter by the baby,now she haunts the streets of this town her smile long since deserted and her beauty simply a haunting reflection in the mirror of the past. Could this really be the same Maralyn that I dreamt over in my cloudy childhood.Could this be the same girl that I loved when I was but a 10 year old and she all of twelve,can this be the same girl who danced with me in the meadowsweet when I was 12 and she was 14,can this be the same girl who when I was 14 and she was 16 broke my heart for longer than ever when she got pregnant to a low life who listened to pop music,my dreams shattered.I had to make do with photos of Mary hopkins and Dianna Rigg after that and life was never quite the same. Any way I know you are all facinated by my past but there is the present to be concerned about,there is the hound to find,and both Sherlock and Watson are growing concerned as again last night we heard the hound howling out there on the moores. Selections for Sunday All selections are at Hairyford Hereford 2.15 Freteval...FP 16/1 """"""""""" 3.15 So Sure...FP 14/1 ''''''''''''''''''' 4.45 Repunzel FP 6/1 RT -5 Yours Baskerville Moon:notworthy (Please no worshipping,my system is free for all by passers and passers by.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Baskerville Moon

Re: Baskerville Moon system Sorry for my absence but exhausted by my inability to catch the wretched hound I took solace on the French Riviera whilst Holmes and Watson returned to Baker Street to reflect. Saturday provides the Baskerville Moon with four sponkingly hound bashing selections. Hunt.3,50 Jaloux d Estruval Kelso 3,35 Lauderdale Newbury 2.55 Mr Dow Jones 3.30 Clan Royal After France the moores seem bleak,even though summer peaks out at us. Baskerville Moon