Skypoker

BAM

Dear Customer

We are thrilled to announce that Sky is now bringing poker to life with the launch of Sky Poker, combining the fun of playing poker with the excitement of a Live TV channel. To celebrate, we’ve given you 500 poker points to help get you started - these can be redeemed as entry into freeroll tournaments and a weekly guaranteed 1000 GBP tournament.

Join in now using your Sky Bet account for your chance to win daily cash pots, or play in 'The Open' every night at 9.00pm against pro and celebrity players. There is a guaranteed prize pool of 2500 GBP and your table could be featured live on TV (Sky Poker channel 846).

If you don’t have a Sky Bet account, it’s easy to register. Simply go to

www.skypoker.com and click on 'Register a New Sky Bet Account' or press the red button when you’re on Sky channel 846. Your 500 points will be credited when you register.

To take part:

Go to channel 846 and press red on your Sky remote or press interactive on your Sky remote and select 9

Good Luck

The Sky Poker Team

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Skypoker

MCFC, thanks for the heads-up about this site. :ok Software is not the best but I thought i'd try the Freeroll and battled my way through my fellow muppets and came 3rd for £55 :loon
Np Ade and well done :clap There is a £1000 freeroll (thats GBP) next week for 500 pp which you get when you sign up. I was watching the TV coverage lastnight its was quite interesting especially when the Pro gave a spot prize to a player on my table who was going all in with anything and he termed it as good play :\. I like the short handed format as it leans towards more play but as you say the software takes a bit of getting used to. Did you notice there is a holecard 'Hotmeter' that tells you what to do with your cards. I had K6 off and it told to 'fold em' the next hand I had Q4 suited and it told me to 'hold em' :loon. So for the novices playing and using this tool it is setting them off down the loose drawing route (is this good or bad?)

Re: Skypoker Was that the hand where UTG went all in with 33 and got called by 10 10,but he managed to hit a 3 on the flop,the other one i think you had in your hand. Then as you say the Pro gave a spot reward of 100pts saying that he liked his aggresive style omg :lol Did you see the woman who was playing in the studio:rollin

Re: Skypoker

Was that the hand where UTG went all in with 33 and got called by 10 10,but he managed to hit a 3 on the flop,the other one i think you had in your hand. Then as you say the Pro gave a spot reward of 100pts saying that he liked his aggresive style omg :lol Did you see the woman who was playing in the studio:rollin
yes thats the one Jomell but he was making silly moves like that every other hand and catching. I hope they all play like that tonight :hope