** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis, Week 5

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Hi guys, the next pick is for WTA TOUR, JAPAN OPEN PEER TO D KIRILENKO @ 1.35 on betfair An Israeli Shahar Peer is at career best ranking of 15 and she will be a top 10 player very soon. Peer acheived a QF round at Australian Open where she had matchpoints against an eventual winner Serena Williams after defeating top quality players like Kuznetsova and Golovin in earlier rounds. Peer plays very similar to Kim Clijsters - powerfully and consistently - and she can be a grand slam winner very soon. Earlier on this year, Peer has reached SF in Sydney losing to Clijsters and SF in Gold Coast losing to Safina and if you see all of Peer's losses in the past few months - almost all of them were to the top 10 opponents. On the other hand, Kirilenko is not a top quality opponent right now. She is mainly losing in 1 or 2 round and has not recorded any wins over a top 1- opponents in a very long time.

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Well, the Cakl match was not for the faint-hearted and another 1.01 shot was nearlz burnt down - after being 1.01 on the LAY side, Cakl lost the ball and game and ended up as high as 2.5+ - only to deliver in the third. Nice call in the end, DD;)

Re: Tennis, Week 5

SportTennis
EventStosur x Zvonareva
SelectionStosur (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date31/01/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.15 (Lay)
ReasoningZvonareva came playing in australian open well, did not have lost none set, until losing for the Sharapova runner-up, what it is normal. The two already had faced this year in Sidney for the first round, with an easy victory of the Stosur. With Zvonareva certainty it wants revanche today and it is playing well, therefore I believe.

SportTennis
EventKirilenko x Peer
SelectionKirilenko (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date01/02/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.65 (Lay)
ReasoningPeer is in the best form of its career, open arrived the fourth-of-end of australian and had possibilities to win the champion Williams and also arrived the semifinals of the Gold Coast in the beginning of the year. It will be the first time that will face Kirilenko that does not come playing well, losing na third round no australian open, but nas first dos rounds other matches

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Wed 31/Jan top selections Ljubicic to win 2-0 @1.27 ***** Baghdatis to win 2-0 @1.80 **** Clement to win @1.31 *** Ljubo five stars without comments, baghdatis four stars because he played a non convincing second set against serra, clenent three stars because he faces a local WTA tour : Shahar Peer lost today :cry :cry :cry thanks god i didnt place money,coz i was busy anyway, wta tour is becoming more and more NO BET section bye bye

Re: Tennis, Week 5 baghdatis said yesterday for national tv that he came in zagreb to take max number of points becouse he screwed i australia and that is the mau+in reason why was he nervous and he said that surface is excellent for him in zagreb....yuzhnij played also excelent yesterday...he is my favorite here...dont know why but it seems that he can win this one...he is so fastand can reach almost every ball for many people ljubo is the first favorite,but it wouldnt be stranghe if he loose today against karanusic...i dont like his style but hope he will win today 2:0:hope i will follow donalds tip vliegen and my combo is ljubicic 2:0:hope vliegen 1:hope baghdatis 1:hope gl

Re: Tennis, Week 5 i forgot to comment this guy soderling last game he was uncrediblly lucky he lost first set,won second in tie brake,and in third his opponent got 5:2 in tie brake and serve for the match...i dont know how he couldnt point that soderling is a clown...low stake on peya 4,5:hope

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Roberta Vinci vs Severine Bremond Vinci already had to play three matches in the qualifying rounds, and she played well when beating Hantuchova. Vinci has beaten Bremond before and looks to like the surface here. 1.90 @ Bet365 is worth medium stakes for me... and Vliegen looks really out of form...no bet on him for a while...

Re: Tennis, Week 5 once again i had 100% succes, tennis oeeooo tennis oeeeooooooooooo tennis oeeeeeeee ljubo ljubo ljuba-ba-ba-ba ljubababa ljubo ljuba -ba baa clement cle cle clementy clementy cle cle baghdatis man baghman bagh bagh in it bagh man bagh man bagh man in it hellooooooooooo cheers boys, beers on me pleaseeeeeeeee:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: Tennis, Week 5 nice job quantom fo today ill take ljubo-koubek 1,2 ljubo to win karlovic-llodra karlovic to win 1,6 karlovic showed excellent game last round,so i expect one more:) YOUZHNY - CAKL 1,15 yozny to win 1,15 ill try combo gl:hope :hope :hope

Re: Tennis, Week 5 NO BET day boys Ljubo in danger today, probable upset here, i hope for all ljubo backers( including my self) ....but but i dont trust him, actually i am against him today, i dont advice anyone to follow, is just my own way thinking, i noticed yesterday that ljubo plays on an old fashioned way,he belongs to history... KOUBEK to win salut

once again i had 100% succes, tennis oeeooo tennis oeeeooooooooooo tennis oeeeeeeee ljubo ljubo ljuba-ba-ba-ba ljubababa ljubo ljuba -ba baa clement cle cle clementy clementy cle cle baghdatis man baghman bagh bagh in it bagh man bagh man bagh man in it hellooooooooooo cheers boys, beers on me pleaseeeeeeeee:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
:rollin :rollin :lol :lol :lol :rollin :rollin

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Martin Vassallo-Arguello vs Albert Portas Not much to say...Portas has won 8 of 10 sets vs Vasallo and served well in his last match and won 92% of the points on his first serve against Pashanski. Can't say much positive about Vasallo, who dropped his serve vs same guy. Albert Portas - 1.95 @ 10Bet Ivo Karlovic vs Michael Llodra Karlovic isn't dropping many points on his serve and he keeps blasting them aces so with the crowd support he should do the job here. Ivo Karlovic - 1.67 @ Pinnacle

Martin Vassallo-Arguello vs Albert Portas Not much to say...Portas has won 8 of 10 sets vs Vasallo and served well in his last match and won 92% of the points on his first serve against Pashanski. Can't say much positive about Vasallo, who dropped his serve vs same guy. Albert Portas - 1.95 @ 10Bet Ivo Karlovic vs Michael Llodra Karlovic isn't dropping many points on his serve and he keeps blasting them aces so with the crowd support he should do the job here. Ivo Karlovic - 1.67 @ Pinnacle
Go to vacation or something ...this year you are a big count losser ...if i remember well you have almost 100u negative in january ....:cow

Re: Tennis, Week 5 re : Karlovic this guy should try basketaball, perhaps Cibona needs a power forward. as tennis player,he is simply nothing, a big ZERO i dont say this because he lost today, i say this from first moment i saw him now C'MON KOUBEK do the job man, Zagreb tour to continue with no croatians, i placed big bet on koubek

Go to vacation or something ...this year you are a big count losser ...if i remember well you have almost 100u negative in january ....:cow
Bracciali vs Bennetau - 2.40 Roberta Vinci vs Severine Bremond - 1.90 Tomas Cakl vs Potito Starace - 1.76 Spadea vs Greul - 1.40 Hernandez vs Guga - 1.50 Sam Querrey vs Konstantinos Economidis - 1.37 Why wasn't you around to thank me for those wins, this week you punk? Yeah...January started bad..but ended good...and you would know that if you actually gave a damn about reading my posts. Don't let stats at SP fool you because I only post minority of bets there because of lack of time. And yeah...next time be a smartass to check if the person you bad-mouth is a moderator or not..