** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis, Week 5

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Delray Beach Open Outdoor hard Sam Querrey vs Konstantinos Economidis Querrey looks like a real good bet. Economidis is far from crap but Querrey should simply do the job here with his big serve and stable back-hand. 1.37 @ Betway 1.36 @ Pinnacle Russell who almost knocked out Hewitt in Australian Open looks like a banker too...maybe an acca with him and Querrey would be a descent bet. Andrei Pavel vs Ilia Bozoljac Well...Pavel isn't getting any younger, he just recently turned 33 and lost to Viktor Troicki in the 1st round of qualifying at the Australian Open. Thats not impressing so there is a value on the big serving serb here. Bozoljac - 1.97 @ Pinnacle

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Russell's schedule would be a concern for me. He plays a challenger final in Hawaii today. That's a 4000 mile flight to Florida so he'll have very little time to recover before the match. It's enough to make me steer clear at that price although he is undoubtedly in great form and a class above his opponent.

Re: Tennis, Week 5 I think it got postponed until tomorrow...looks so... for Zagreb tomorrow I got a great bet right now Vliegen vs Llodra Llodra withdrew from the challenger final we was about to play because of injury on his arm. Vliegen at 1.40 at one-ball-bookie Interwetten looks like a great bet if Llodra retires...if he doesnt Vliegen shouldnt have too much trouble with him...injury or no injury...

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Monday 29/jan my top selections Querrey @1.27 ***** Baghdatis @1.28 ***** both five stars, means maximum confidence boys dont expect analysis of the matches in early rounds especially outside grand slam or master events, my predictions are based on my experience and some detailed approaching of the suggested picks. i have strong reasons for those picks odds are from betfair salut

Re: Tennis, Week 5 flash news flash news!! exclusive Zagreb 29/Jan information from Zagreb today, claims that Baghdatis is considering the challenge of leaving the Muratoglu accademy in France the 21 atp ranked cypriot, is on the way to follow the paradigm of other players,like Roddick Gonzales and Murray, all of them showed remarkable improvement after changing coach and tactics - i am thinking a lot about this, there are some dificulties though concerning long term comitments and contracts- Baghdatis

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Feliciano Lopez vs Stefan Koubek Koubek doesnt feel good with long flight and than fever so I feel Lopez should do the job here. Started at 1.83 but aldready down to 1.61 at one-ball-bookie Ladbrokes... Interwetten has removed the match...lol Hernandez looks like a good bet too...

Re: Tennis, Week 5 watched that match... never saw baghdatis soo nervous...in second set serra got 3 break points on 5:4...lucky baghdatis sera sucks:D never saw such a bad game tomorow karlovic is very good tip--he said that this year surface is much faster then last year...and he likes it...he is confident...home ground,should be an easy win for him

Re: Tennis, Week 5

watched that match... never saw baghdatis soo nervous...in second set serra got 3 break points on 5:4...lucky baghdatis sera sucks:D never saw such a bad game tomorow karlovic is very good tip--he said that this year surface is much faster then last year...and he likes it...he is confident...home ground,should be an easy win for him
if karlovic serves properly nobody can beat him....Id also take a bet on atleast 1 tie breaker lol....I think last year most of his matches had atleast 1 tie breaker....

Re: Tennis, Week 5 non convincing game indeed, however class difference was obvious in favour of the cypriot, some people expecting baghdatis to go out from top 100 ranked, some more experienced in tennis world expecting him to climb again the scale and reach the top ten i tell you my opinion : the guy needs badly a challenge : imo he must adjust his service exactly as gonzales did, that means to try more technically serve, less powerfull,he is not big server,he is not 1.95 cm, and of course to move out of france, imo Usa would be the ideal place for baghdatis to continue his trainings under new coach lets go to fresh Zagreb atp tour everything is designed perfectly for ljubo to win anything higher than 2.00 is value imo, personally i see a final between baghdatis ljubicic, and ljubo the great to win i will continue my favorite method,to bet on all baghdatis games, all Ljubo games, as i see them as the final couple see you boys tip : WTA tour : Shahar Peer,the forthcoming number one now lets go to fresh

Re: Tennis, Week 5

Some friends report me to have assisted to the training of Kuerten from the alive one. They report to me that its condition is negative and that is much difficult one that will win with Hernandez. Hernandez @1,55 Betway 8/10
Hernandez won 7-6 7-6 :cow

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Baggy is overrated like xxxxx IMO...he's still living on old results... haven't done a good match since Wimbledon..he has too much expectations on him...just like Verdasco and Murray I would never bet on Karlovic at those prices..the dude has nothing but his serves..specially after that poor loss in AO vs an injured Melzer I just found out that Bennetau has lost in the 1st round following Australian Open in each of the last 4 years. I small bet on Bracciali - 2.40 @ Pinnacle is worth low-medium stakes I've already shared opinions on Vliegen and F. Lopez But if you aldready haven't played its not worth now at those low prices.. Tipsarevic could be a tought challenge for ToJo who isn't getting any better, Tips had good end of year and played well vs Nalle before collapsing in the heat. But unfortunately Tips isn't a player to be trusted so only medium stakes for me... Tipsarevic is at 2.65 @ Pinnacle for the moment..

Re: Tennis, Week 5 Tomas Cakl vs Potito Starace Starace is a clay courter and Cakl has done well qualifying with good serving. Lots of aces and he won 86% of the points of his first serve. He has advantage of already playing at this surface. Thomas Calk - 1.76 @ Pinnacle Medium stakes for me Delray Beach/Vina del Mar Querrey seems like a good bet tonight, but there have been too many matches where players acting like they don't give a damn about winning or losing so I would be careful