Help Required for Horse Racing Laying System

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction...:hope All of the info I need, I have seen in print before but I can't find it online - this all used to be in the Racing Post.... 1. Record of favourites at a given track (% favourites winning with p/l) 2. Breakdown of favourites at a given track broken down by race type (ie Novice chases/HCap Hurdles etc). 3. Record of a given jockey when riding the favourite. The third point listed was in the Racing Post probably 10 years ago now....funny how this info isnt now printed now that we are able to lay horses on the exchanges !! Hmm Thanks in advance....:ok

Re: Help Required for Horse Racing Laying System thanks Datapunter I hadnt been to the AdrianMassey site for a long time and it's improved drastically since I last visited it. It's a fantastic soure of info and I'll be using it more from now on. Some of the info I required was there but I'd still be interested to know if anyone knows of any other sites. TIA

Re: Help Required for Horse Racing Laying System Racing post click on meeting ie wolves today then near the bottom click favourites and it gives you a breakdown of the favs

pill_0_left.gif Meeting Information pill_0_left.gif Course Map pill_0_left.gif Top Trainers pill_0_left.gif Top Jockeys pill_1_left.gif Favourites pill_0_left.gif Signposts pill_0_left.gif Standard Times pill_0_left.gif PDFs pill_0_right.gif
NON-HANDICAP HANDICAP
BY FAVOURITES WINS RUNS % £1 STAKE WINS RUNS % £1 STAKE
2yo 101 271 37 -15.57 23 86 27 -12.86
3yo 132 363 36 -7.17 75 280 27 -20.18
4yo+ 185 672 28 -82.61 202 916 22 -163.83
TOTAL 418 1306 32 -105.35 300 1282 23 -196.86