• 14:00 William Hill £500
    • 15:00 Dream Dirty Dozen Qualifier
    • 18:00 Parbet $10,000 RH Freeroll
    • 19:00 Poker4Ever $400 Freeroll
    • 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 APAT Online
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000
    • 21:30 SO Paradise 25 Up

Re: **Poker Saturday 20th January** well i was hoping to post something good for my 1000th post,but its not to be:sad ,get pocket aces in the dream dirty dozen qualifier and hit an ace on the flop,was slow playing and go all in on the river,only for some git to river a straight with my hated fish hook:wall :wall :wall sigh...................................

Parbet Field Maximum Size 2000 - REGISTER EARLY!!! Just seen that the $10,000 Parbet freeroll has a maximum field of 2000 - With just 1 MPP for entry, I imagine it could fill VERY quickly (I have no idea how big a userbase Parbet have!!!) - strongly recommend people register if they can as soon as registration opens!!! This is at 4pm GMT!!!! I played 1 x $10 STT to get (I believe) 3 MPP's - shocked at the standard of play!!! With blinds of 25/50, I raised to 200 in early to mid position - a player after me went all in for about 900, a player with a stack of about 2000 called, so I folded my TT!!! Player 1 turned over 77, Player 2 turned over 22 - WTF???

Guest gazza271

Re: Parbet Field Maximum Size 2000 - REGISTER EARLY!!!

Just seen that the $10' date='000 Parbet freeroll has a maximum field of 2000 - With just 1 MPP for entry, I imagine it could fill VERY quickly (I have no idea how big a userbase Parbet have!!!) - [b']strongly recommend people register if they can as soon as registration opens!!! This is at 4pm GMT!!!! I played 1 x $10 STT to get (I believe) 3 MPP's - shocked at the standard of play!!! With blinds of 25/50, I raised to 200 in early to mid position - a player after me went all in for about 900, a player with a stack of about 2000 called, so I folded my TT!!! Player 1 turned over 77, Player 2 turned over 22 - WTF???
was just about to post the same myself, I got my MPP earlier and am now sitting here with the freeroll lobby open, I think it will be another willhill job and be full within a couple of minutes :unsure

Re: Parbet Field Maximum Size 2000 - REGISTER EARLY!!!

Just seen that the $10' date='000 Parbet freeroll has a maximum field of 2000 - With just 1 MPP for entry, I imagine it could fill VERY quickly (I have no idea how big a userbase Parbet have!!!) - [b']strongly recommend people register if they can as soon as registration opens!!! This is at 4pm GMT!!!!
I'm in:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 20th January**

10 minutes in and 100 people regged ... this could be ENORMOUS value
yep and could mean even bigger value for the 200MPP games :loon

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 20th January** Out of focus game in 176th :sad Lost a fair few chips to someone chasing a flush which he hit on the river and then hit 2 top pair with 3 clubs on board and got sucked in to another flush. got what I deserved I suppose :wall :wall GL Masterplan, did try and say so but apparently cant speak after being eliminated :hope