Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED!

aldric

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking!

WINNER - 5-2 I am very happy :) Total bets: 60 Bets won: 38 Bets lost: 22
Congrats, good to see you still up and running! With your very high strike rate any kind of staking would've worked wonderfully with your picks until now, you never really hit any loosing streak! As you know since I quadrupled my bankroll (in that long time dead thread...), I went in the basement with everything I tried, real money or paper trail systems. :wall :@ :puke

Congrats, good to see you still up and running! With your very high strike rate any kind of staking would've worked wonderfully with your picks until now, you never really hit any loosing streak! As you know since I quadrupled my bankroll (in that long time dead thread...), I went in the basement with everything I tried, real money or paper trail systems. :wall :@ :puke
Thanks Player..... My longest losing streak was 4 or 5, I forget now however if I kept chasing I would probably have lost the lot! Im sorry to hear of your recent luck, it has to change at some point? :ok It would be interesting to see what my bank would be at if I had been flat betting, if I get the time I might work it out!! Aldric

Bet 61 Scottish Football, 2nd Division ALLOA to beat Stranraer £20 @ 1.99 to win £18.86 Stranraer are awful away from home, having lost 8, drawn 3 and only winning once.
WINNER - 1-0 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £488.58 Strike Rate: 63.93% Total bets: 61 Bets won: 39 Bets lost: 22

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking! Bet 62 Ice Hockey, NHL NASHVILLE to beat Los Angeles £22 @ 1.58 to win £12.15 The last 2 meetings between these two teams, Nashville won 7-0 and 4-1..... Nashville are top of the Central Conference.... LA are bottom of Pacific. I almost chose Nashville -1.5 @ 1.91, but decided that I am not greedy :) Having lost 3 out of 3 bets on the NHL might have something to do with it as well... :lol :hope

Bet 62 Ice Hockey, NHL NASHVILLE to beat Los Angeles £22 @ 1.58 to win £12.15
LOSER - 1-4 :wall Unbelievable, no more betting on the NHL for me.... 4 bets, 4 losers! Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £466.58 Strike Rate: 62.90% Total bets: 62 Bets won: 39 Bets lost: 23

LOSER - 1-4 :wall Unbelievable, no more betting on the NHL for me.... 4 bets, 4 losers!
Sorry about this loss... I told you betting on NHL is nothing but roulette (maybe worst?), it's impossible to cap it, nothing makes sense or importance in the outcomes... It's not difficult to guess why so very few American touts are giving regularly picks on NHL hockey too,... in a country jam packed with thousands of online touts! :puke :puke :puke :puke The only bets with some sense are on the overs/unders.

Bet 63 Tennis, Pattaya womens open final DULKO to beat Bammer 33.97 @ 2.02 to win 33 :hope
LOSER - 1-2 :wall Dulko was serving for the match and managed to lose :@ Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £432.61 Strike Rate: 61.90% Total bets: 63 Bets won: 39 Bets lost: 24

Sorry about this loss... I told you betting on NHL is nothing but roulette (maybe worst?), it's impossible to cap it, nothing makes sense or importance in the outcomes... It's not difficult to guess why so very few American touts are giving regularly picks on NHL hockey too,... in a country jam packed with thousands of online touts! :puke :puke :puke :puke The only bets with some sense are on the overs/unders.
Totally agree.. no more bets on the stupid NHL again, 0-4 is a horrendous set of results, and thats always betting the favourite!

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking! Bet 64 looks like a winner, rangers winning 3-1 with 7 mins of normal time left. Bet 65 Football, Spain Division 2 UNDER 2.5 goals - Xerez v Poli Ejido £20 @ 1.5 to win £9.52 In the last 12 games these teams have only had 1 go over 2.5. Xerex have 78% of unders this season, Ejido have 74% of unders this season. I would have bet on Xanthi as under 2.5, however the rangers game was at half time.

Bet 64 Football, Scottish Premier RANGERS to beat Kilmarnock £74.38 @ 1.79 to win £55.97
Winner - 3-1 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £488.58 Strike Rate: 62.50% Total bets: 64 Bets won: 40 Bets lost: 24

Bet 65 Football, Spain Division 2 UNDER 2.5 goals - Xerez v Poli Ejido £20 @ 1.5 to win £9.52
LOSER - 2-1 :wall It was looking good at half time but 3 goals in the 2nd half ruined the bet :( I can't seem to win 2 games in a row at the moment. Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £468.58 Strike Rate: 61.50% Total bets: 65 Bets won: 40 Bets lost: 25

Bet 66 Football, Brazil SAU BENTO to beat Sertaozinho £28.64 @ 2.11 to win £30.19
I made a mistake with the above bet, I didn't notice that the league has only just started again and I was taking last years results in to play! :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall Sau Bento haven't won a game this year and I wouldn't have bet on this if I had realised that obviously. If they win I will have been very lucky. Aldric

Bet 66 Football, Brazil SAU BENTO to beat Sertaozinho £28.64 @ 2.11 to win £30.19
I need to make mistakes more often :lol WINNER: 2-1 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £498.77 Strike Rate: 62.12% Total bets: 66 Bets won: 41 Bets lost: 25

Bet 67 NCAA Basketball MARYLAND to beat DUKE £20 @ 1.99 to win £18.86
WINNER - 72 - 60 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £517.63 Strike Rate: 62.69% Total bets: 67 Bets won: 42 Bets lost: 25

How's you're up so late mate' date=' can't sleep? :dude[/quote'] I was busy playing with the spreadsheet of my bets and watching the scores tick over on the basketball :) I thought someone might make a comment good or bad about this sytem after I posted my progress, however obviously they like reading and not commenting....... I am very open to these comments and would appreciate feedback :ok

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking! I will plough on with my system and see if the growth continues. After some discussions on the other sports section of this forum I have found out about the sport of Bandy and today there is a match which fits in well for this system. Bet 68 Bandy, Sweden Elitserien EDSBYNS to beat Sandvikens £22 @ 1.72 to win £15.84 (bet placed at bwin) :hope

Bet 68 Bandy, Sweden Elitserien EDSBYNS to beat Sandvikens £22 @ 1.72 to win £15.84
WINNER - 7-6 :nana Bank reaches a new high: Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £533.47 Strike Rate: 63.24% Total bets: 68 Bets won: 43 Bets lost: 25 Probably only 1 bet a day for the next few days, work getting in my way.

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! With 62.12% SR, 12.67% Yield Bet 69 Tennis, WTA Belgium RAZZANO to beat Groenefeld £24.2 @ 1.68 to win £15.68 This is a strange bet really, Groenefeld is ranked 19 however is totally out of form so far this year and is ranked 70 in the wta race. Razzano is ranked 85, however is 38 in the race.

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! With 62.12% SR, 12.67% Yield

Bet 69 Tennis, WTA Belgium RAZZANO to beat Groenefeld £24.2 @ 1.68 to win £15.68
WINNER - 2 sets to 0 (64 61) :nana Groenefeld was completely useless as expected! Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £549.15 Strike Rate: 63.77% Total bets: 69 Bets won: 44 Bets lost: 25

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! With 62.12% SR, 12.67% Yield Bet 70 Snooker, Welsh Open DING JUNHUI to beat Jamie Cope 26.62 @ 1.44 to win 11.15 The odds are slightly below the usualy 1.50 required, however I have still taken this bet as I am very confident of this bet. (Last bet of the day for me, work calls again)

Re: Interesting staking! Any Sport! With 62.12% SR, 12.67% Yield

Bet 70 Snooker, Welsh Open DING JUNHUI to beat Jamie Cope 26.62 @ 1.44 to win 11.15
LOSER - 1-5 :wall That will teach me for being confident! Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £522.53 Strike Rate: 62.86% Total bets: 70 Bets won: 44 Bets lost: 26