Interesting staking! Any Sport! ---> BANK DOUBLED!

aldric

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking! Bet 30 Football, Greek 1st Division Xanthi v Apollon Kalamarias UNDER 2.5 goals £18.15 @ 1.63 to win £10.89 Xanthi at home in their last 6 games have scored 4 goals and conceded 0. The last 3 games at home have been 0-0. :hope

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking!

Xanthi v Apollon Kalamarias UNDER 2.5 goals
Nice choice mate, I guess you can take this to the bank already! :ok I can't see these amazingly impotent teams to score 3 goals in 45 mins. Xanthi in their 9 home games scored 6 times, and Apollon in their 9 away games scored 6 times too. :lol

Bet 30 Football, Greek 1st Division Xanthi v Apollon Kalamarias UNDER 2.5 goals £18.15 @ 1.63 to win £10.89 Nice choice mate, I guess you can take this to the bank already!
Cheers, you could almost bet your mortgage on Xanthi being unders.. I should have placed a side bet on a 0-0!! WINNER - 0-0 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £399.26 Strike Rate: 63.33% Total bets: 30 Bets won: 19 Bets lost: 11

Bet 31 Soccer, FA CUP MAN CITY to beat Southampton £20 @ 1.72 to win £13.72
WINNER - 3-1 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £412.98 Strike Rate: 64.52% Total bets: 31 Bets won: 20 Bets lost: 11

Bet 32 NBA SAN ANTONIO to beat Los Angeles £22 @ 1.70 to win £14.67
WINNER - 96-94 after OT. :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £427.65 Strike Rate: 65.63% Total bets: 32 Bets won: 21 Bets lost: 11 ---------------- The 4 losses have been followed by 6 consecutive winners.....

This one would've been my other choice, if I wouldn't gone with the Oxford footie match. The third possibility was Le Havre footie.
I'm glad you didn't go for Frolunda are going to lose :( All good runs come to an end :)

Bet 33 Ice Hockey, Swedish Elitserien FROLUNDA to beat Mora £24.20 @ 1.47 to win £10.83 :hope
LOSER - 0-3! :wall Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £403.45 Strike Rate: 63.64% Total bets: 33 Bets won: 21 Bets lost: 12

Bet 34 NBA NEW ORLEANS to beat Portland £20 @ 1.56 to win £10.67
WINNER - 103 - 91 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £413.67 Strike Rate: 64.7% Total bets: 34 Bets won: 22 Bets lost: 12

nice tread aldric keep it up:cheers
Thanks! nice to know someone is reading the thread :) I am following you on this bet Player, the home team is in form and has beaten all the teams which Sibir have been losing too. Bet 35 Ice Hockey, Russian Superliga SALAVAT UFA to beat Sibir Novosibirsk £22 @ 1.7 to win £15.40 (bet placed at bwin due to better odds)

I am following you on this bet Player, the home team is in form and has beaten all the teams which Sibir have been losing too. SALAVAT UFA to beat Sibir Novosibirsk
We can take this to the bank mate, 4-0 after 2 periods. :clap

Bet 35 Ice Hockey, Russian Superliga SALAVAT UFA to beat Sibir Novosibirsk £22 @ 1.7 to win £15.40 (bet placed at bwin due to better odds) We can take this to the bank mate, 4-0 after 2 periods.
WINNER 4 - 1 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £429.07 Strike Rate: 65.71% Total bets: 35 Bets won: 23 Bets lost: 12

Re: Any sport, betting sequence....... Interesting staking! Bet 36 Ice Hockey, Finland SM TPS to beat Blues £24.2 @ 1.89 to win £20.52 Same as the previous bet, TPS are the team in form having won 5 out of last 6 games..... Blues have lost 5 out of their previous 6 games TPS have a great home record against Blues, having won 13 games out of 14. :hope

Bet 36 Ice Hockey, Finland SM TPS to beat Blues £24.2 @ 1.89 to win £20.52 Same as the previous bet, TPS are the team in form having won 5 out of last 6 games..... Blues have lost 5 out of their previous 6 games TPS have a great home record against Blues, having won 13 games out of 14. :hope
WINNER 4-0 :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £449.59 Strike Rate: 66.67% Total bets: 36 Bets won: 24 Bets lost: 12

Bet 37 English Premiership Football READING to beat Wigan £26.62 @ 1.87 to win £22.06 :hope
WINNER 3-2 :nana :nana Starting bank: £300 Current bank: £471.65 Strike Rate: 67.57% Total bets: 37 Bets won: 25 Bets lost: 12

Great strike rate mate!!! :clap :cheers Nothing (US sports) tonight?
Thanks :cheers I decided not to push my luck last night... I just had 9 wins out of 10 and felt like a break :) (I don't see the point in rushing/pushing things) Work has got in the way again today, however I will be having a bet on the football later.

Nice to see you on the same play I have! :hope :D :cheers
We both 'done good' :)
2-1 :cow Well done, keep it up. :ok
Thanks a lot. As i've said before its nice to see some people popping in on the thread, if you have any thoughts on how I could improve things please let me know. I am very open to change!! If it wasn't for the 3 losing bets in a row I would have trebled my bank, however I don't continue to 'double' up I feel this is a more sensible staking plan... I could be totally wrong though!