CardPlayer Norge Semi Finals

GaF

Well done Robbie :clap :clap

Congratulations on making the semi-finals of the Cardplayer TV Freeroll. The semi-finals take place this Thursday 11th January, at the following times. 8.30pm - naphands v chupa50 9.00pm - 3N1GM4 v ste200000000 9.30pm - Scottie0011 v robbie1961 10,00pm - Telepe v kingbaz 10.30pm - belgarion04 v lostmonkey 11.00pm - TheDoubleTop v drazziweht Registration is now open so sign up for your semi-final now. The winner from each match will take part in the final on Sunday 14th January where each of you will be guaranteed $150, with one of you winning $1200 and a place in a future live Pokerbowl at the Pokerzone studios. Good luck

Re: CardPlayer Norge Semi Finals Cheers Gaf, hen....well done to you too Gaf...:clap :clap :clap ...hopefully , fingers crossed, we both make the final on Sunday..:hope . I'm a bit unsure how the blind structure will be though...i'm thinking it will be the same as the qualifying tournament....which is gonna feel a bit strange with around 5000 x BB at the start.

Re: CardPlayer Norge Semi Finals

Good luck to you both' date=' but you're both up against fellow EMSers of mine, so you're not in for an easy ride. Anyone know anything about ste200000000? Not seen him/her play myself...[/quote'] EatMyStack I presume? Not got anything on ste. I'm sure it will be a good competition. GL at the tables.

EatMyStack I presume? Not got anything on ste. I'm sure it will be a good competition. GL at the tables.
Indeed, EatMyStack. Have you heard of us, or did you get out your magnifying glass on my avatar? ;) I'm sure it will be a good contest too, does anyone know about the structure? I'm assuming (as you are too, it seems), very deep stacks, like you might expect for an MTT satellite... Does anyone know for sure?

Re: CardPlayer Norge Semi Finals Cheers guys :ok What do you think of the commentary? I get the feeling the game and what is going on is just going over their heads!!! :loon :loon I think I raised EVERY hand on the button, regardless of cards - but they dont seem to have noticed - then when I get a big hand on the button, they seem to think I should be flat calling - as if that doesn't give my hand away!!!!

Cheers guys :ok What do you think of the commentary? I get the feeling the game and what is going on is just going over their heads!!! :loon :loon I think I raised EVERY hand on the button, regardless of cards - but they dont seem to have noticed - then when I get a big hand on the button, they seem to think I should be flat calling - as if that doesn't give my hand away!!!!
I've learned to completely ignore the commentary, the last time I was on I played some excellent poker and one bad hand, they talked about shite the whole time until that one bad hand.

Re: CardPlayer Norge Semi Finals :clap :clap Nice one Gaf:clap :clap I guess the commentry is there to entertain sometimes as I laughed my ass off when they said "telepe quite litterally went bonkers!":loon seriously, thought you played well certainly not passively as they suggested.:ok