• 19:00 SO Paradise Safety Net
    • 20:00 William Hill January League - £12,000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000 Freeroll
    • 21:30 William Hill January League - £8,000 Gtd
    • 22:00 Poker4Ever Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 23:00 William Hill January League - £4,000 Gtd
    • 03:00 Mansion $100,000 Guaranteed

Re: **Poker Saturday 6th January** "Mad suggestion" (and against the rules I set myself) How about the 22:00 Poker 4 Ever raked hands freeroll? This DOES represent great value (assuming "break even" in the cash games)..... I quite like the suggestion, but if there were to be a lot of opposition, I wouldn't go for it - please state your opinions here - whether for or against :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 6th January**

"Mad suggestion" (and against the rules I set myself) How about the 22:00 Poker 4 Ever raked hands freeroll? This DOES represent great value (assuming "break even" in the cash games)..... I quite like the suggestion, but if there were to be a lot of opposition, I wouldn't go for it - please state your opinions here - whether for or against :ok
against,purely selfish reasons,dont have the site or the raked hands.

i agree with croc from that list why not the bet365 freeroll
The problem is that the Bet365 freeroll normally gets full a couple of ours after registration opening, so might not be available to all who want to play. How about the Ladbrokes $1500 freeroll at 7pm?

Maybe a vote Gaf cos I dont know what poeple play on a sat
Ok - lets have a vote ;) Will be a "snap poll" (in a new thread) - give me a few mins ...... Poll will close (manually) at 2pm GMT :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 6th January** Just 3 entrants so far in the $10 Cardplayer game starting in 20 minutes... The prize structure has been wrong before I believe - it seems .... The winner goes through to a HU Semi Final. Winner of the Heads Up goes into a 6 seat STT (online) with $2500 prize money. Winner of the STT also gets a PokerBowl seat ($8000 prize money I believe for a live 6 seat STT televised in London) This is the LAST chance to qualify for a Heads Up Semi Final spot!! Looking like phenomenal value to me :ok

Just 3 entrants so far in the $10 Cardplayer game starting in 20 minutes... The prize structure has been wrong before I believe - it seems .... The winner goes through to a HU Semi Final. Winner of the Heads Up goes into a 6 seat STT (online) with $2500 prize money. Winner of the STT also gets a PokerBowl seat ($8000 prize money I believe for a live 6 seat STT televised in London) This is the LAST chance to qualify for a Heads Up Semi Final spot!! Looking like phenomenal value to me :ok
Giving it a go. 9 entrants now, with just 4 minutes to go.

10 bonus BPP points for anybody who plays them all?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Thanks Avon - I'll leave it in for the moment - not because of the value (cos as you say, not especially good), but because so many play it.......

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 6th January** Doh, got in from work at 7.50 and focus game full :sad some biiiigggggggggggg BPP points up for grabs there, GL everyone :hope :ok