PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

darklord55

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III oh well 8th for $30, but more importantly a few more points - hopefully thats enough to get me into top 32.Not sure what 8th is.Just wish I hadnt missed a game early on. Got very lucky must have folded all the way from about 35 to FT, with the odd lucky all in.

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III Hopefully thats date,s correct will only have to book 1 day of work [holidays tight at the moment]if I make the final, hopefully they will confirm it this week. I was wondering do they pay travelling expenses etc, I,ve only got to come from Bristol but chatting to another guy who always seems to be on my table in the grand prix he,s got to fly from Ireland! so could be a expensive couple of days what with flights accomidation etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III Just been confirmed in the magazine the final is on June 1st at City Bunker in London, does anyone no where that is I just checked on google and it came up with a golfing centre in Canary Wharfe! state of the art golf simulators can this be the place? If so may have to pack my mizunos:ok

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

Just been confirmed in the magazine the final is on June 1st at City Bunker in London, does anyone no where that is I just checked on google and it came up with a golfing centre in Canary Wharfe! state of the art golf simulators can this be the place? If so may have to pack my mizunos:ok __________________ Hi goater thats the place,played poker there last year and will be again this summer.You going by car or rail?