** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

darklord55

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III Got to say I love the Betfair tourney blind structure but your right it does lead to longer games. Played in a 24 runner one last week and the heads up lasted over an hour as we both had 50+ bb's when it started Guess if you fancy a quickie go play at paradise as all there tournies seem to degenerate into one of betfreds all in fold's after about an hour

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III I play these as a bit of fun nowdays... like most freerolls! I don't take them to seriously(unless there's a good prize on offer) and use them to improve my game. Meaning playing aggresive and playing odd starting hands(which can annoy players...sorry again Valliant;) )

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III

nightmare - registered this morning' date=' logged in late for the tourney and seemed to be on auto-fold - tried logging in and out a few times before emailing Betfair (what no bloody CHAT ?!) and i had to log out, log in and click on the world icon at the bottom to progress. How are you supposed to work that out ?![/quote'] WOW! No wonder i was having trouble... could get to my table but even when I clicked call it ignored this! Never thought to click on the world icon... may try it next time. TBH had same issues before... could be my service provider Tiscali, so am thinking of changing anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Betfair Grand Prix III No - It's the Februaury issue with Howard Lederer on the front. This forum DOES NOT give out the passwords to tournaments. Please see the following thread on the matter of passwords. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33338 All please take note that temporary bans have been issued for people fishing for passwords after warnings given out not to do it.

• 2 weeks later...