** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Cup Matches (Dec 13-14)

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Dec 13-14) Leverkusen - Besiktas look balanced. I watch the Livestream at AZTV on TVAnts - not the best Stream but good enough to watch it :). 20 minutes played and Barbarez is the best player on the court at the moment.But good defence Work from both Teams.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Dec 13-14) Halftime in Germany Bayer Leverkusen - Besiktas Istanbul 0-0 HT A balanced match. Bayer have some more ball prediction and one or two more chances to make the first goal but the main area is the midfield in this match. Bayer need the 3 points and I´m sure that Coach Michael Skibbe say that in Halftime and the Team go more infront in the second time. I believe that this match don´t come to a goal festival - under 2.5 Goals looks real and also a X is possible (maybe 0-0 or 1-1).

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Dec 13-14)

Leverkusen v Beşiktaş I know that it is an early bet but my ideas and my aproach to this game will not change until Beşiktaş changes.Another reason for this early bet is that the odds are usually between 1.60 and 1.65 for Leverkusen and odds @1.70 which I found in Interwetten is good and I wanted to take it before a possible dropping in the oods. I have to say that this bet is based on 2 reasons ; 1)A win for Leverkusen is the only way to while draw is enough for Beşiktaş. 2)Leverkusen is a team that has no problems with scoring while Beşiktaş is a team that has problems in defense as well as scoring. I usually like to place my bets or write my picks on the teams that has to win. Leverkusen at home, under these conditions, easy or hard , should win this game. I would stake 10/10 but the form of Ricardino and the possible Turkish crowd in the stadium since it's Germany made me reduce 2 stakes. And even I believe that Beşiktaş can score with the support of the fans, I can see only one result ; Leverkusen to win. Pick: H, Odds: 1.70, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Interwetten Pick: H/H (HT/FT), Odds: 2.50, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Bet365 Pick: >2.5, Odds: 1.65, Stake: 10, Bookmaker: Interwetten
:ok :ok :ok

Question: What's with all the money coming in for Osasuna on Betfair. £50k just been traded in the past half hour or so up to £550k now total on the game. I know Parma play a side with a mixture of reserves for the UEFA Cup but past experience have shown that they are capable of producing results. Alot of confidence for Osasuna though' date=' they only really need a point to qualify.[/quote'] good spot .. Osasuna 3-0 up

One double for me Today. Glasgow Rangers - Partizan Rangers perform great as some in League and international. They sit in top position in this group and didn´t lose a match with a 2-1-0 balance. Partizan get only one point versus Livorno in the second round, two defeats versus Haifa and 1-4 versus Auxerre at home. Glasgow must be the winner at home. Tottenham - Bucaresti Tottenham is my hope for Germany tonight. If they lose versus Bucaresti the rumanian League overdrive the german League and we´ll lose one Champions League Place (UEFA 5-years-Ranking). Bucaresti is a good team, but on the home site much better than away.The Spurs are the best Team in this group and I think that they will don´t blame at home in the last group-round. odd: 2.25 stake middle
Oh what a day. Started with A-League,goes on with Barca over 3.5 and finished with these double. One good day today. cheers.. :cheers

Date placed: Dec 14, 2006 10:25a Date settled: Dec 14, 2006 4:44p 6 Team Parlay # 57944048 UEFA Cup (Game) (9205) Bayer Leverkusen -170 Thu@2:30p Final Scores Bayer Leverkusen 2 Besiktas 1 UEFA Cup (Game) (9203) Glasgow Rangers -220 Thu@2:45p Final Scores Glasgow Rangers 1 Partizan Belgrade 0 UEFA Cup (Game) (9207) Tottenham Hotspur -185 Thu@2:45p Final Scores Tottenham Hotspur 3 Dinamo Bucuresti 1 UEFA Cup (Game) (9209) FC Sevilla -180 Thu@2:45p Final Scores FC Sevilla 1 AZ Alkmaar 2 UEFA Cup (Game) (9214) Osasuna +135 Thu@2:45p Final Scores Parma FC 0 Osasuna 3 UEFA Cup (Game) (9215) Heerenveen +155 Thu@2:45p Final Scores Heerenveen 1 Lens 0 Outcome: Loss
Risk $25.00 to win $804.37 GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you Sevilla

• 1 month later...

Re: UEFA Cup Matches (Dec 13-14) I have a 9/10 bet for Steaua Bucharest vs FC Sevilia. Steaua haven't played a serious game since begining of december 2006. They played few friendlies and coach Olaroiu tried offensive game schemes but I think he will play very defensive and cautios this game . Sevilia plays bad lately and have serious problems too score , and traditionaly in away Uefa games play for 0-0. So under [email protected] looks very tasty. GL:ok