Paradise Poker League (SO) - Table

DAN DAN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise Poker League (SO) - Table Its a fascinating game.... I need 1st to win it but even then at least 3 of the players lower down could steal past me with 2nd place. The interesting one is if I come first and teazz comes second then we will both have same number of points :lol - presumably we'd have to go head to head to sort it out. In reality, I'd be happy with a top 5 finish and (possibly) second place overall buts its going to be a fun night next Wednesday! The nice thing about the scoring system is that it leaves lots of people with a decent reason for playing the final one as theres bonus money for so many positions that makes up so much added value for the $3.30 entry fee. The only way I think it might be improved ()next time?) is to make it best 4 out of 9 ;) ... as best 3 is too restrictive.

Re: Paradise Poker League (SO) - Table

If its the same points then it goes on the best finishes' date=' most firsts then seconds etc[/quote'] But using Phil's twisted prediction, they would both have 199 (90, 65 & 44) points. How do you then decide on a winner? Does it go to a 4th score ... or pool cues in the car park ... or nearest the bull ... or toss a coin ... or a sudden death online game of "Scissors, Paper, Stone" ... or ... ? Sorry for rambling - time to go to bed.:zzz McG :gimme

I think the standard of play in this (compared to the SO Boss CL) is considerably worse - which is strange because I have found the standard on Paradise Cash games to be higher.........
That ties in with my observations - I've found it hard to win cash games on Paradise - much harder than on Boss (think I've now qualified for the forthcoming Virgin freeroll and made a profit doing so). I think theres a cadre of decent players in this comp. There's also more than a few chancers who when you see their exposed cards are so loose, standing against big raises with medium suited connectors or Axo when they have decent stacks - that sort of thing. The sort of player I love, well at least until they get lucky and badbeat me :lol :lol .

But using Phil's twisted prediction, they would both have 199 (90, 65 & 44) points. How do you then decide on a winner? Does it go to a 4th score ... or pool cues in the car park ... or nearest the bull ... or toss a coin ... or a sudden death online game of "Scissors, Paper, Stone" ... or ... ? Sorry for rambling - time to go to bed.:zzz McG :gimme
Both Players Get sent to the Live event:ok Rule number 7 http://www.sportingoddsgames.com/c/paradise/tourney-paradise-premier-league.html

Well done Teazz, congratulations! :clap :clap :clap :clap Unlucky Sharpe, but well done all the money finishers. :ok
Cheers M8, that was hard work I knew I had to finish above Joelegod if he made the final table. And Sharpy pushing me as well:cheers

Re: Paradise Poker League (SO) - Table Nice one :clap :clap Teazz that was damn close.Knew I had to win it to just about rag the seat so 3rd and $300 will do nicely. Especially after that raggety comeback where Teazz couldn't lose a hand.:eek Well done to Mr V for actually giving me kind words(only cos ya didn't know me alias)Well played though V.:ok

Nice one :clap :clap Teazz that was damn close.Knew I had to win it to just about rag the seat so 3rd and $300 will do nicely. Especially after that raggety comeback where Teazz couldn't lose a hand.:eek Well done to Mr V for actually giving me kind words(only cos ya didn't know me alias)Well played though V.:ok
Thanks mate, that final table was a bit of a rollercoaster & you always had a chance with a win. I still cant believe how hard it was with that scoring system. I made four final tables and still only won by two points. It was fun though :ok

Re: Paradise Poker League (SO) - Table It's official! Poker League Table Champions League Top 20 - Final

PositionNicknamePointsCounted Scores
1st Teazz 185 3
2nd joelegod 182 3
3rd FeralBeast 155 3
4th Telepee 152 3
5th TrevW 145 2
6th bennydoc69 144 3
7th rivrd 141 3
8th big joo 134 3
9th roscoPL 127 3
10th DANDAN23 126 3
11th welchy28 122 2
12th kejarast 120 3
13th PhilossifyPL 116 3
14th 145Robster 105 2
15th tel16 104 3
16th M-D-K 99 2
17th Adetrick 98 3
18th fivepenny 92 3
19th __Spacer__ 90 2
19th bennyboy101 90 1
Please Note; Counted Scores is how many points finishes are included in the total. If a player already has 3 points finishes they can still improve on their total by scoring more than their 3rd highest score in a future round.