• 19:30 Paradise Sporting Odds CL
    • 19:32 Pokerstars Limit Omaha H/L
    • 20:00 Paddy Power Irish Open Shootout
    • 20:00 Titan PL MTT League
    • 20:30 Pacific Talksport Aussie Millions
    • 02:00 Mansion $1000 Added
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Monday 4th December**

is anyone else having problems registering for the titan game tonight' date=',doesnt seem to accept the password case sensitive or not:sad[/quote'] I haven't sent the password out yet !!! :loon The original password had to be changed .... and the new one has been lost :$ Will send it out ASAP........

is anyone else having problems registering for the titan game tonight' date=',doesnt seem to accept the password case sensitive or not:sad[/quote'] I don't think anyone received today's password from GaF yet, it's not the one from last week... I am sure he will sort it, or give some response in this thread... or in the Titan thread :ok

is anyone else having problems registering for the titan game tonight' date=',doesnt seem to accept the password case sensitive or not:sad[/quote'] Have tried myself, last weeks password doesn't work, maybe its different this week and Gaf just hasn't sent it yet?

Re: **Poker Monday 4th December** Can't get onto Titan (nor Betfair poker)...must try to find out what the problem is, always seems to be between 7-9 pm. Either my ISP or local exchange, yet I can post fine on here and get onto Betfair betting site, so don't know where the problem lies. Anyway, I'll be looking for blood when I get on the PL game on Titan!

Re: **Poker Monday 4th December** Played in The Mansion 5K Added, there were 219 players and a pot of $15,950. Managed to hand on after losing on a King Flush to an Ace Flush when really i should not have played any hands, but was BB with KQ. $111.65 so $61.65 profit This torney was mad, seriously at the first break it was down to 112!