** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Newbury 24/11

Carl

Re: Newbury 24/11 Horse: MY PETRA Course: Newbury Time: 1.00 Unbeaten hurdler is fancied to turn over the dangerous AP runner Freeze the flame,held in some regard by trainer who, as the trainer of Katchit, must know exactly what´s needed to beat Freeze The Flame; will handle ground unless it happened to become really testing,also has a chance in receipt of the fillies' allowance.

Re: Newbury 24/11 3.10 Lou du Moulin Mas good win on his season debut and 2nd lto in better race, this is an amatuers race but the jockey is able to claim a whole 7lb and will handle the ground. Kerstino two coming here of the back of 3 wins but all on firm ground couldn't have him.

Re: Newbury 24/11 1.00 I think the first race is facinating and i know Carl fancies one, and you cant ignore the fav but dont be surprised if PIDGEON ISLAND upsets a few today, ran really well on his debut, looked back at the race and ran even better than the bare result suggests. Hopefully the 8 runners will stand their ground and we get the first 3 places for a decent EW bet. Good luck!

Re: Newbury 24/11 I know the following are going to go off pretty short, but I really cannot see these getting beaten today: 1.00 Freeze The Flame - Conditions today and his stamina give this the nod over My Petra. Small field and AP on board also positives. 1.35 Briareus - Top quality hurdler, if form over fences is anything like as good should have this one with ease. Again, AP on board is a positive, and nothing else in the small field stands out as being a major threat. 2.40 Gungadu - Is held in high esteem, despite jumping to the right recently. Should get up here, beating Boychuk into second place. 3.10 Lou De Moulin Mas - My banker of the day. Was gamble down to a short price last Friday at Ascot, where it just got beat on the run in by a very decent looking horse. If that run is recreated here then although this is an Amateurs race, he should get up here. Conditions suit today, and a big run is expected. All four are running in smallish fields, which I always like. And with the wexception of LDMM, all have more than competant jockeys (I do not know much of the Amateur on LDMM). As I said, very short prices, but this looks like a nice Yankee to me. Good luck.

Re: Newbury 24/11 I'll match your yankee Alex and raise you,;) 1.00 My Petra 1.35 Agree with Briareus 2.40 Boychuck (purely for value and Ive backed it many times before and its spot form in my paper:lol) 3.10 Agree with LDMM. :ok cue rocky music.....:drums

Re: Newbury 24/11

Horse: MY PETRA Course: Newbury Time: 1.00 Unbeaten hurdler is fancied to turn over the dangerous AP runner Freeze the flame,held in some regard by trainer who, as the trainer of Katchit, must know exactly what´s needed to beat Freeze The Flame; will handle ground unless it happened to become really testing,also has a chance in receipt of the fillies' allowance.
5/2 winner :clap

I know the following are going to go off pretty short, but I really cannot see these getting beaten today: 1.00 Freeze The Flame - Conditions today and his stamina give this the nod over My Petra. Small field and AP on board also positives. 1.35 Briareus - Top quality hurdler, if form over fences is anything like as good should have this one with ease. Again, AP on board is a positive, and nothing else in the small field stands out as being a major threat. 2.40 Gungadu - Is held in high esteem, despite jumping to the right recently. Should get up here, beating Boychuk into second place. 3.10 Lou De Moulin Mas - My banker of the day. Was gamble down to a short price last Friday at Ascot, where it just got beat on the run in by a very decent looking horse. If that run is recreated here then although this is an Amateurs race, he should get up here. Conditions suit today, and a big run is expected. All four are running in smallish fields, which I always like. And with the wexception of LDMM, all have more than competant jockeys (I do not know much of the Amateur on LDMM). As I said, very short prices, but this looks like a nice Yankee to me. Good luck.
Christ. when 2nditis its it doesn't go away very easily. That is 3 seconds already. Come on LDMM.

Re: Newbury 24/11 Sounds like a great race. Get in LDMM. A winner at last!!!! :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana That means alot to me!

Re: Newbury 24/11 aye I had a fair bit on that also as a single,well a fair bit in my book.:clap:clap 1.00 My Petra 1.35 Agree with Briareus 2.40 Boychuck (purely for value and Ive backed it many times before and its spot form in my paper:lol) 3.10 Agree with LDMM. 3 timer Alex;)

Re: Newbury 24/11 Yeah unlucky mate sorry for gloating but Ill be honest now I did my yankee as mentioned in the thread and my L31 for my picks but I slyly put on a £1.00 accy on your yankee, Well we cant have you with all the dancing banana's now can we:lol

For sale :nana 1 dancing banana Nearly new, hardly used, fsh, ideal for those that win. Genuine reason for sale, I can't pick winners anymore. Only sold to a loving and winning home. Can you make the banana's dance?

Current bid: 50p [Carl] Next Bid: 51p Other items from this seller you might be interested in: :cow Dancing cow - never used, mint condition, attitude problem, sold as seen. :moon 1 Janus - never listened too, free to a siht forum, genuine reason for sale, annoyed everyone.