• 19:30 Mansion Inside Edge PokerGod
    • 19:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:30 Pacific Talksport Aussie Millions Qualifier

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** GaF, whats the reasoning behind having the focus game as the VPoints? Dont most PLs pay to enter the Champs League game half an hour later on SO, and therefore cant have both clients running at the same time. I usually blast away on the VPoints to try and build a stack and then sitout to play the Champs League.

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November**

Have signed up with maharajah but can't see the freeroll from inside edge - am I doing something wrong? Can anyone else see it?
Will apparently be in the lobby from 15:00 GMT today :ok Am expecting entry to be VERY low .... people take a LOT of persuading to download new sites (PL'rs take a lot, others take masses more!!!). Notice on their web site that they are advertising a PokerPlayer freeroll too (December 4th IIRC) :ok

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November**

what does set up a real money account actually mean then' date=' just putting your name and address etc, without card details?[/quote'] Yep thats what it means and Maharajah is in the same "club" as SO and Virgin which means (in my case) that I'll probably only ever give them my card details if and when I win some free money. Mind you if I do win some free money then I tend to leave a little in as seed money on the site and occasiionally play there.

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** Too busy...with 2 new games tonight Maharajah and Poker333...it is definitely now a major mental breakdown night. I'm not entering these two and I'm also abandoning the Mansion Pokergod. This still leaves me with two tournaments to play and the Virgin as a safety net if I go out early in either of the other two. Think that's enough to concentrate on...I need to improve on my Sunday night performances and think being more choosy is the best way to go.

Re: **Poker Sunday 19th November** hi,will be playing the full tilt FTOPS main event tonight that i qualified for through a sat last month.im seriously bricking myself as it has a gauranteed $1 million prize fund. winner gets $184k and even 306 position pays $700 this is by far and away the biggest prize i have ever played for and could do with some support if anyones still awake tonight when it starts at 11pm.also just had a great night out last night in the full tilt hummer and will post some pics later