** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18)

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Hello friends... Good job Aimar and Yaman.... It could be a very profitable weekend from turkish football but i had too mach on Trabzonspor double chance and Trabzon to win.. Sivas - Trabzonspor 1-0 FT Ballilli 73th minute I donkt know what is going with Trabzonspor.I lost a lot of my money on them,expecialy in away games.So i just want now to see them next season to play against A.Sebatspor and Usakspor.And two season latter with yimpas yozgat and Adanaspor in 3th league.. I just wanna say: You're banned for a week for offensive comments RObijas. Any more and you're gone for good. Be warned

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) not a place to curse and swear here (especially swearinG to all people from a part of a country).... even in your native language even the person is a respectable tipster... Wise betting starts when we learn losing mates.. Mods please do your jobs :sad :zzz

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18)

Offensive comments removed by davidmphill ...."
Hey dude,that's very aggressive and rude behaviour.You shouldn't attack a person like that.Also you can not curse all black sea region.This is not fair. And you should know that this is a football.Everything may happen.Moreover at trabzon's this bad situation.Please be careful with your comments.Now i want moderators to do something now.This forum is for knowledge and friendship.I think there should be no room for people like you.