2006 Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Championship

Re: 2006 Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Championship

SportTennis
EventClijsters-Dementieva
SelectionClijsters
Strength10/10
Date10/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.14 (Back)
ReasoningClijsters has to win this to qualify and she is giving her best' date=yesterday she won very easily and in a very spectacular way 6-1 6-1 against Kuznetsova.dementieva i think is the weakest player that participates at WTA Tour Championships,she lost both games and didn't won any set.In direct games Clijsters leads 10-3 and today she will need the 11th victory.Clijsters won her last tournamet at Hasselt so we can see that she's in good form.
Hey Nostradamus, do you like the risk?..... :ok to bet a odds at 15% can be dangerous :unsure GL :nana

Im currently without internet at home, but it doesn't seem like any1 is missing me...lol keep up the good work and good luck to everyone !
Dont you even say that. I was checking for Donalds picks today and saw that our man from Malmo is missing. Missing your picks...

SportTennis
EventSharapova-Henin
SelectionSharapova
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.52 (Back)
ReasoningHenin just surprised me yesterday with her game in 3rd set.She just played awfull she was unsure many balls went outside.Mauresmo did not played very well but yesterdat won because Henin played very bad.Sharapova is winning match after match ,set after she plays very very well,she won at Linz,now in this tournament she deafeated some big names without losing any set.She won against Clijsters,Dementieva and Kuznetsova.I think at this moment Sharapova is unstopable.

SportTennis
EventMauresmo-Clijsters
SelectionClijsters
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningI don't think that Mauresmo deserve to be on first place on women tennis.yesterday she won against Henin because Henin played very bad and in this tournament she struggled in every match losing in every match at least a set.Clijsters lost in the first game against Sharapova but after she just destroied Kuznetsova and Dementieva.She is happy to be here and she wants to demonstrate she could be against Number 1

Re: 2006 Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Championship Event: Maria Sharapova 2 (RUS) - Justin Henin 3 (BEL) Place: Madrid, Spain Date: 11/11/2006 Time: 13.00 GMT Time Sports: Tennis Tournament: Wta Tour, Masters Cup Round: Semifinal Comments: Maria is clearly the player more in shape and IMO will win enough easy this masters, inasmuch as the difference of shape between the Russian and the others at the moment is is enough clean. She is playing a great tennis, she succeeds to make winnings with both blows and is limiting the UE with the Forhand. I really don't understand as Maria can lose this Masters. Henin is with Hingis that with Mauresmo has played little continuous, is not clearly the best Henin and against Maria risks to make the Us Open Bis. To bet at 1,45 it's impossibile, and therefore I take the 2-0 on Set Betting with confidence... Prediction: Set Betting 2-0 - Maria Sharapova To Win Odds: 2.42 Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports.com Stakes: 1.5/2.5 http://www.freewebs.com/yourmoneies/1111wtamasterscup.htm ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Event: Amelie Mauresmo 1 (FRA) - Kim Clijsters 6 (BEL) Place: Madrid, Spain Date: 11/11/2006 Time: 15.00 GMT Time Sports: Tennis Tournament: Wta Tour, Masters Cup Round: Semifinals Comments: Mauresmo is against Hingis that against Henin has won for many demerits of the adversaries, is not playing her better tennis and to my warning today she will make much hard work, against a Clijsters appeared much solid and determined, the only one that IMO at the moment can play the match against Maria. Also here the odds in Moneylines is too low and therefore I take with confidence the 2-0 on Set Betting.. Prediction: Set Betting 2-0 - Kim Clijsters To Win Odds: 2.53 Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports.com Stakes: 1.5/2.5 http://www.freewebs.com/yourmoneies/1111wtamasterscup.htm YourMoneies

Re: 2006 Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Championship Henin-Hardenne - Mauresmo In my blackboard this is a match from 1.50-3.00. It's true that the French has won three of lasts four matches plays this year, but: 1) In the first Justin had stomach problems and has been withdrawn. 2) The second has won clearly Justin, also because on Clay the difference is much clean between the two. 3) In the third has still won Amelie, but the match was played on grass, where the Mauresmo on that surface can make the difference with the serve and volley and the slice, that they are without doubt her main blows, and to my warning the aspect that Henin was decidedly much more tired, inasmuch as had played and won 17 matches in a row in the lasts three tournaments, was decisive. 4) In the last one, here in Madrid, Henin has won a lot easy the first set, after knowing that was already qualified for the semifinal has let go the match, but to my warning if those match had been the final would be ended 6-4 6-3. In this tourmanent Justin is appeared physically more in shape, also yesterday has played a wonderful match and therefore I creed that today the Belgian is for sure the favorite of this match, ando also the odds statistics and logic says clearly that Justin cannot be worth over 1.50. Henin-Hardenne, Justin To Beat Mauresmo, Amelie 1.61 - Pinnaclesports - 8/10

Re: 2006 Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Championship I'd have to go for Henin all the way to win this one @ 1.61 with Skybet. She may well do this in straight sets too, contrary to popular opinion that says it's going three sets. I don't think Henin will want to mess about this time, and will take care of business in the same way she got shot of Sharapova.

Outright HENIN-HARDENNE @ 4/1 VC Bet Consistant this year and has some excellent results so there is every reason for her to do well here. Doesn't usually lose in early rounds of competition. Has reached all four grand slam finals and is capable of beating anyone.
:nana :loon :cow :nana amazing women and deserves world number 1 spot!!!!:notworthy