Ascot 28/10

Re: Ascot 28/10 Ok, i'm backing 4 this week and all at Ascot, ground should just about right. 2.45 : Moon Over Miami Moon Over Miami is very well regarded and was a surprise he got beat last time out, the race wasnt run to suit and got caught out, fully expected to recoup any losses here with only one real opponent to worry about and tons of improvement to come. 1.40 : Beaurocrat (EW) Beaurocrat ran a good sound race at Chepstow on his comeback and will be fully tuned up for this race and can see him going very close, everythings in his favour so backing him each way should prove fruitful. 2.10 : Ollie Magern (EW)

Ollie Magern this time last year was thought to be good enough for the gold cup, after some pleasing runs his season tailed off a bit and as a result has gone down the weights enough to figure here in much lower class. Trainer in good form, ground suits and track suits, must be placed if jumps anywhere near his best. 3.55 : John Charles (EW)
John Charles won a novice hurdle in good style and was then stepped up in class only to find one or two too good, but ran much better than the finishing position may look. Now handicapped the trainer looks to have found him a decent opportunity here for a place at least.
Cheers BH

Re: Ascot 28/10 Billyhills 2.45 : Moon Over Miami Agree about how well regarded this one is. Definately in my horses to follow. A word of caution though. The trainer has said that the horse will be suited by coming off a strong pace over two and half miles. Again today as last time i dont see any pace in todays race. Also Mann has poor strike rate at Ascot.

For me today 1.10 Ascot- DEMI BEAU

Re: Ascot 28/10

2.45 Orpen Wide to continue its winning way, won well last week & has the improving Moon Over miami to beat. 3.55 Armariver - ruby wasnt too tough on this 3 days ago when his chance had gone, nicholls felt the horse got stuck in the ground a bit.
GREAT double bowles :notworthy :notworthy