** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

What would you do?

Belly77

Just discovered my hand history tool. Let me know what you would have done and I'll post the result sometime this afternoon. RiverRyder is at seat 1 with 1475.00 BL!TZ is at seat 2 with 1395.00 AlexQDE is at seat 3 with 1405.00 digimon26 is at seat 4 with 1035.00 Belly77 is at seat 5 with 2040.00 BL!TZ posts the large blind 100.00 RiverRyder posts the small blind 50.00 RiverRyder: --, -- BL!TZ: --, -- AlexQDE: --, -- digimon26: --, -- Belly77: Jh, Js Pre-flop: AlexQDE: Fold digimon26: Fold Belly77: Raise 300.00 RiverRyder: Fold BL!TZ: Call 300.00 Flop (Board: 7d, 8d, 2s): BL!TZ: Check Belly77: Bet 300.00 BL!TZ: Call 300.00 Turn (Board: 7d, 8d, 2s, 5c): BL!TZ: Check Belly77: Bet 400.00 BL!TZ: Call 400.00 River (Board: 7d, 8d, 2s, 5c, As): BL!TZ: All in Belly77:??????

Re: What would you do? I don't like this either, and feel like you're probably being milked, or maybe that he played overcards badly and hit the river. But to call his all-in is 300 more to win a 2.5k pot so you'd have to be very sure to lay this. There's enough of a possibility that he has 8's or 99, TT, or played a draw poorly and is trying to take it down etc - at that price I'd definitely pay to see this.

Re: What would you do? Guess you may as well call even though it sucks cos the odds are too good. Youre rarely gona be ahead here though. Should have put him in on the turn though, no reason to expect you are behind and it would have been a much better play in the long run without doubt.

Re: What would you do? its possible that he flopped a straight . He's on the big blind and must have thought u're trying to steal his chips . on the flop , he must have caught a straight draw . On the turn , hit his straight and tries to slow play it . On seeing that no flushes are around , he got the best hand and pushes you in even if the ace is around . Goes to show he's not afraid of the ace appearing i feel .

Re: What would you do? He had 45d. I did think about folding but was kind of committed by this stage. It was a good flop for JJ until that Ace arrived. I thought he had an Ace Rag or a mid pair that had made trips. "Should have put him in on the turn though" Looking back now I probably should have shoved more on the turn. Although I won the pot I kind of felt a little let down by my play. When the Ace came I was convinced I was behind but still called.