Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (24-30/10)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (24-30/10)

Btw : Not that i like bombthreats' date=' but void in that game was better than i could hope for, after betting FBK -1,5 ![/quote'] Aye, I know what youre saying. Actually, I wondered if some punter was betting big time on Färjestad in this game. When it didnt go his way he called in the threat. Maybe a ridiculous conspiracy theory but the thought crossed my mind! :lol

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (24-30/10)

Timra again. Thanks to them I saved a catastrophic weekend. Any advice for tomorrow in Elitserien?
Have posted a new thread for this mate. I will put a sticky on it later tonight. Elitserien looks tough tomorrow IMO and the only decent winner is probably Färjestad and I also see small value in HV71 who have a good squad and have found form in the last few games. Also feel that over 5.5 in MODO-Luleå might be worth a second look. :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues (24-30/10) Arboga-Hammarby could have ended either way, but unfortunately Niklas Bäckströms less gifted brother, Kristoffer spoiled Hammarby's chance of getting any points....Game Misconduct with three minutes left of the game with the score 2-2:wall